This is The Day!

stranger become friends become enemies, lastly become lovers~

Monday has come. The basketball team are preparing their things. The competition will be in SM Art high school. Shinwa High school will arrive at 11.00 am, but now, it still 09.00 am. Jonghyun start to getting nervous, he drank alot of water. Suddenly taemin come.

"what happen to you? you look so nervous, haha. come on you're our leader, how can you are the one who get more nervous than us? By the way, Luna and soon to be my Sulli come to support us! let's go!" said Taemin.

"Neh i'm nervous hyung. but why you called Sulli is your soon to be? haha, i know you have a feeling on her right?" Jonghyun said while teasing him.

"Kajja, let's mmet them. they are in that hall." said Taemin, (he tried to avoid Jonghyun question:p)

 

"Anyeong oppaaaaaaaaaa.................. " said Sulli.

" We are supporting you oppa! don't be nervous Jonghyun, you look sooo ugly when you nervous, hahahaha" said Luna to Jonghyun.

"Yah!! who said that i'm ugly? if i'm ugly there's no fans of mine." said Jonghyun.

"Hahahaha.. so full of your self. well because the competition is on the indoor, let's sit at those cair over there Sulli-ah! Oppa, Jong-jong, i will sit over there okay?" said Luna.

"okay, take care." said Taemin while smilling toward Sulli.

Jonghyun still nervous, but when he look at Luna who's smilling at him, his nervousess gone.

"ahh what a relief.. my nervous was gone! thanks to Luna.. I must become the first one who make the first score, and i will do my best!" said Jonghyun on his mind.

 

At 11.00 am.

They start the competition.Sulli and of course Taemin and Jonghyun fans are supporting them. But Luna just become silent. "Jonghyun team will be the winner. I know it." said Luna in her mind.

At this first section, SM Art school win, now they're in the break time.

 

BREAK TIME

"Yah Luna-ah, why you didn't shout my name? or at least why you didn't said something like 'hwaiting' ?" said Jonghyun.

"it's because, i know that you will win. So i didn't need to shout. You're my best friend, and i trust you" said Luna.

Jonghyun smile happy at her. Hewas too happy when he know that his best friend said like that. "Okay, i will start the 2nd section, but,, please support me neh? i need your support for making me win." said Jonghyun.

"Arrasseo."  said Luna.

 

THEY START THEIR  2 SECTION

This time, Luna shout to Jonghyun. "Yah Jonghyun... You must be win! If not, i swear i will beat you!!" shout Luna while laughing. When Jonghyun heard that, Jonghyun smile and look at Luna and said "of course i will win. I mean, we will win.!!"

Luna just smile. but, Jonghyun fans aren't accept the fact, but they know if Luna is Jonghyun friends, but they didn't ecxept that they would be that close.

When Sulli heard it, Sulli also shout at Taemin " Taemin oppaaaaaaaa, please win too.. if not, i won't talk to you anymore!"

"Hahaha... arraseo" shout Taemin.

 

At last SM Art school win!!!

They are all congrate each other. Suddenly Jonghyun come to Luna, and hug her. Luna wa suprise!! She turn around, and saw Jonghyun. Jonghyun smile at her, and said " thanks for supporting me, and because i win can i have a request,"

"what is it?" ask Luna

"Would you become my girlfriend?" Jonghyun ask Luna with a serious face.

Luna stunned "..........."

"please??" beg Jonghyun

"......... yes" said Luna with smile on her face.

"Jeongmal?? yay!" shout Jonghyun.

All people see him weirdly. "What happen to Jonghyun?" ask Taemin to Sulli

"Mollayo, look at Luna, her face also become red" said Sulli.

 

To be continues guys~

Anyeong guys i just update this story, i will update my other story tomorrow. please comment and subscribe neh? and maybe the next cahpter will be the last chapter. haha, byeee.