chapter3

stranger become friends become enemies, lastly become lovers~

No one (POV)

today is Thursday, like what Jonghyun said they will get the basketball uniforms. but, Jonghyun forget to tell Luna about this. When they meet at the recess time, Luna want to ask Jonghyun about that, but she was to shame. So, she just went to the different direction. And for Jonghyun, he didn't see her. He was to happy when he get the uniform, and he walk straight to him direction, his team room. When Jonghyun arrived at that room, his coach told them how to win. Become the captain, he must be the one who get the 1st score.

Jonghyun (POV)

Ohw God, I'm soooo happy today. We, the basketball team already get the uniform. And the uniform was so fantastic! But there's one thing I forget. What is it? Ah, something about Luna, what wrong with her? Ommo! I forget to tell her about this!

No one (POV)

Jonghyun run as fast as he could to find Luna. But when he meet Luna, Luna is talking to a boy who has a crush on her. Luna is very friendly if you want to know. And because of that, she talk to everybody even her crush too. That was Joon her crush. Joon already like Luna when they first met. And for Luna, she only think Joon as her friend, not more. But, Jonghyun feel something in his heart, like ' dugeun dugeun haha~' what wrong with him?

Luna (POV)

Okay, Joon talk to me ,again. He is a good boy, really. He has a cute smile, his voice is cute also. But I just think him as my friend. But, some of my friends said to me, that Joon like me. But I don't think so. Well I can see the different between my friends and I. When Joon look at me, he didn't look straight at my eyes, sometime when we have an eye contact, he always become shame toward me. Haha! But when he look at my friends, he just look straight at my friends eyes. I don't know why.. But I just think that I'm a special friend to him.

to be continuous~

Hehe, hello guys! Please give me a comment in my first fanfic I made. Thanks all!! <3 saranghae!!^^