He Met One

You Only Get One Chance You know ---------------░ ▒▓▓█D

"Sir, we lost the trail again sir." 

Youngjae sighed in disappointment. For months now Youngjae has been on B.a.p's trail and never once have they gotten anywhere close with the case.

B.a.p is known for drug dealing, auto theft, and even suspected for murdering government officials. 

Even though they have been accused with many crimes in and out of Korea, B.a.p has never been caught because they leave little or no evidence at all at any of their crime scenes.   

Youngjae only has the basics on this invincible gang: 

~Bang Younguk

Age 23

Clean rap sheet for a few dui's and speeding tickets.

~Kim Himchan

Age 23

Clean Rap sheet for the exceptional for auto theft when a minor.

~ Jung Daehyun

Age 19 

Clean rap sheet. Orphan. Parents were known assassins caught by the bureau.

-Moon Jongup

Age:19 

Clean Rap sheet. Orphan. Lost parents in a fatal car accident. 

~Choi Junhong (Zelo)

Age 18

Clean Rap sheet except for being expelled and later on dropped out of high school for excessive fights and violence at school. Bang Yongguk's cousin. 

 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Ok we will try tomorrow everyone. for now lets rest." His unit all saluted and left the office to get a fresh start tomorrow.

Walking home was a regular for Youngjae. Walking down two alleys make a turn and up the stairs to his complex.

While walking home from his parking, Youngjae hears some groans. Instinct, Youngjae pulls out his gun and follows the sound. 

Getting closer he hears clangs and even swinging sounds. More of punching sounds.

He turns into one of the alleys and sees a huddle of men kicking and punching an unknown on the floor.

"Why don't you be a good boy and tell us..." The large male picked up the unconscious body by the collar. "Where is HE!"

"HEY!" Youngjae runs foreword and takes a blow on to some of their faces. "If you gentlemen dont want to be thrown in jail, scram!" After the scatters subsided from beatings to some screaming, Youngjae looks at the injured victim.

He takes a good look at him but cant see much but the drenched blood on his face.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"GOD! This man needs to seriously eat less!" Youngjae is struggling carrying the bloody male to his complex.

Opening the door with much difficulty. Laying him on the couch, Youngjae went to quickly find a wet towel and a bowl.

Wiping all the blood off his face and even plastering some of the deep gashes, Youngjae saw a young looking boy, about his age, maybe younger.

The unknown male's body moved a bit before passing out completely.

Youngjae did what many people would do. Call the police. Sad thing was, he was police.

Picking his phone up and dialing 911, Youngjae looked at the body one more time. His eyes widen in recognition.

"Mr.Yoo sir how may I"

"Ah nevermind i thought i forgot something back at headquarters. You're dismissed." He hung up the phone and ran to his home study. 

Rummaging through his files he came back to his living room holding a front face picture next to the unmoving body.

Even with deep cuts and purple bruises all over his face, Youngjae recognized the body of Jung Daehyun of B.A.P