B.A.P Fun Time!: Zelo's Sickness, JongUp's and Yongguk's Love For The Control, Himchan the Loner

►•◘•◘•~♫♪B.α.P -TASTIC♪♫~ ☼TiMe☼~•◘•◘•◄

Zelo POV:

"AH!! ZOMBIES!! WHAT THE DID YOU DO TO MY HYUNGS?! AHHH!!!" I shouted.

I abandoned the dorm, leaving the door wide open. Then I ran all the way to TS Entertainment, riding on my skateboard and my backpack...

 

HimChan POV:

"Wait Zelo! COME BACK!!!" I shouted.

"We need food!!! WE JUST WENT TO HAVE DIAHERRA BECAUSE OF JONGUP'S COOKING!!" Daehyun shouted.

"That didn't happen at all!" JongUp shouted.

"How do you know? We might've went to the bathroom secretly." Daehyun mumbled.

"He must stalk us 24/7 a day, including following us in the bathroom..." Youngjae grinned.

"Where do you think Zelo is now...?" Yongguk asked.

 

Zelo POV:

"Yah... Noona... Can you give poor Zelo some food..." I begged in front of the company.

"No." The ahjumma said.

OKAY... I WAS GOING TO HELP YOU WITH THOSE WRINKLES. BUT I GUESS YOU DON'T CARE. Have all those ten million wrinkles on yo face... Aigoo...

"Zelo?" A girl questioned behind me.

I looked back, and saw Ji Eun.

"SUNBAE!!" I shouted, grabbing onto her coat. "Zombies attack our dorm. And I'm the only survivor!!" I cried.

"Zombies? You sure they weren't just hungry members?"

"No sunbae!! I SAW THEIR UGLY, GREEN, ROTTEN SKIN, GOBLIN, HOG FACE SKIN!!"

"Aish. Want to go to the dorm with noona so you don't get scared?"

"Heck no. I'm a fully grown man... Even lemons can't stop me..." I smacked my chest with my hand. "This body is full of iron!"

"Then I guess the zombies won't eat you."

She walked away, I screamed her name out and pleased her to come with me back to the dorm.

 

After 5 minutes I was in front of the dorm. I opened and figures turned around and shouted, "CHOI JUNHONG!" Then started running after me like zombies.

"BYE JIEUN. IT WAS NICE MEETING YOU. HAVE A GOOD AFTER LIFE!" I shouted, and pushed her in.

 

YoungJae POV:

"Yah! JiEun! What're you doing here?! We don't need you, we need Zelo!" Daehyun shouted.

"Wae?" she asked.

"We need the phone to order pizza." Yongguk murmured.

"Couldn't you go outside?"

"It's too cold out." I said.

"Let's just have JiEun cook for us." JongUp shouted.

"Alrighty JongUp. Calm yo man ." Yongguk chuckled.

 

And so JiEun cooked for us. It was mostly eggs and bacon. Then she bought us snack. Such a nice sunbae... Unlike Hyosung who makes us work our butts off. We had to secretly save her from this saengsae fan from TA-DAH it's B.A.P. It was really hard work, especially when you do the snow white thing...

 

Zelo POV:

Next morning I found out I was in found sleeping in my room with a towel on my head. I took the towel off, and found blood on it... Maybe I turned into a ninja like Daehyun, expect quieter.

"Lalalala~~ Gee gee gee gee baby baby~" Daehyun sang.

"Hyung what're you singing..." I asked.

"HOLY MOTHER OF ALL FOODS. WHO WAS THAT?" He looked around the room, astonished.

"Up here hyung. I'm all good now... I just dreamed that I came home with a bunch of zombies at our dorm." I smiled.

"That really di- Oh wow some dream." he answered.

"Yeah... How did I get blood on my forehead."

"We found you laying down in the dumpster... With your head bleeding, and some blood on a piece of glass..."

"Huh... Well..." I coughed. "Is there any left over food for me?!" I coughed again.

"No... We ate the whole pizza."

"The whole PIZZA?! When did the pizza guy get here?!"

"About 3 minutes ago."

"And you fat butts ate the whole entire pizza?"

"More like I ate the entire pizza."

"HYUNGGGGGGG!!"

My voice got weaker.

"Whoa. I'm losing my voice!! HYUNG GET ME WATER!" I screamed.

He ran out and come back with some water, and threw the cup to me.

"WHAT THE FREEZE. WAS THAT REALLY APPROPRIATE??"

"No... But it was worth it... WE NEED THE DOCTOR!!"

"Doct- NO! NO! I HATE DOCTORS. I NO NEED NO NIGGA DOCTOR DEMONS. NOO! GET THEM AWAY AWAY FROM ME!" I screamed, hiding under my blanket.

He ran out and came back with Youngjae.

"Here's the nigga demon..." Daehyun chuckled.

"Wait what. WHAT DID YOU JUST CALL ME?! WAE ARE YOU MEAN TO ME...?" Youngjae cried.

"Oh no... Look, I just need you to check what's wrong with Zelo. He's been coughing and losing his voice."

"That can't be good. We have a concert to do in a few days..."

We seriously have a comeback in a few days, and I didn't know? Worst hyungs ever...

"We do?" I questioned.

"Yeah... It was on the calendar? Don't you read it? You're suppose to read it everyday!"

"WHAT. WHERE'S THE CALENDAR? I SAW NO FRICKIN CALENDAR EVER SINCE I GOT HERE."

"It's beside the doorway you dumb . You don't look at it, because you're as blind as a underground mole." He glared at me.

"A blind mole? I guess I'm pretty special then, and can sense with my nose." I cheered.

"... So lemme feel yo head man." Youngjae cheerfully said.

"Don't hurt maknae, or you're going to pay his hospital  by yourself." Daehyun mumbled.

"Don't worry I won't." Hyung put his hand on my forehead. "You feel hot man."

"I KNOW I'M HOT. BECAUSE I BREAK FANGIRLS' OVARIES AND ."

"No not that, and you're not hot I'm hotter than you, your body is all hot..."

"But I feel so cold..." I whimpered, "YOU'RE A BAD DEMON DOCTOR HYUNG."

"Pneumonia..."

"Puke Monica? THE LES." I shouted.

 

JongUp POV:

"Hyung! GIVE ME THE STUPID REMOTE!" I shouted.

"If you call it stupid, then I guess it's useless to you." He said.

"HYUNG. I WILL CHIP CHAP YOUR BONES INTO MINTS FOR DOGS."

"OH GOOD. I'LL MAKE GOOD MINTS FOR BULLDOGS AND HUSKIES. I'M GOING TO THEIR STOMACHS WHEN I'M INSIDE THEM!"

 

Himchan POV:

While I'm away from all those manics and dressed as a regular person and decorated my face, I went outdoors. Aigoo I'm so alone today...

"It's Channie!!" The fangirls screamed.

Are they talking about me???

"AND BAEKHYUNNIE~~!!"

Nope. I guess this disguise is really helpful.

I went to Se7en's chicken place. I was in the corner alone. I ordered and stuff. After I was done I went to the Trick Eye Museum. So many erted things in there...

 

YoungJae POV:

"Ya! JunHong stay still!" I exclaimed.

"Ani hyung! You're going to hurt me with those icky yucky ty medicine!"

"WHAT THE HECK IT'S VERY HELPFUL. JUST SWALLOW IT YOU IMBECILE!"

"Ani! Ani! ANI!!!"

"ZELO. STAY THE FAPPLES WHERE YOU ARE DUDE. WE'LL MAKE YOU EAT LEMONS AND FLUSH ALL YOUR CHERRY TOMATOES DOWN THE ING TOILET." Daehyun shouted.

"Okay," I opened my mouth. "FOR THE FATHER OF TOMATOES..."

"Holy cow... You're the creator of all the cherry tomatoes...?" Daehyun questioned.

"N- YUCCCCKKK!! HYUNG!! THAT WAS SO PITIFUL!" I shouted.

"Oh shut up bro."

 

Yongguk POV:

"Yah! Now change it back." I reminded.

"No." JongUp smirked. "You got to watch yours for 15 minutes. I get to watch mine 15 minutes too."

"ANI! I WATCHED IT TILL COMMERCIAL BREAK! CHANGE IT BACK JONGBUTT!" I reached for the control. I got it! Yeah I got the TV 'power' now. WE GOT DAH POWERRR! I GERT DA POWERRR!!

Keke see what I did there guys?

JongUp did a big yawn. Holy cow it smelled like cow after he dumped a log.

"I'm going to bed... Watch all the gay you want." He smiled whle stretching.

"I watch what real man watch not baby shows."

"... Goodnight..." He slumped to the bedroom.

I decided to go to sleep to, so I urn off the TV and come to bedroom.

"Where's Himchan?" I asked.

Youngjae wakes up, sits out, and scratched his back.

"I thought he was with you." He answered, with a Sunggyu face.

"Hehe I hears HimChick said that she went to a store~" Zelo whispered in a high voice.

"What happened to Zelo..." JongUp frowned.

"Nothing..." Youngjae smiled, "We just gave him helium..."

"I saw Super Junior helium once... Eunhyuk's turn was dead funny.... He thought of a lot of sad songs. He must be a loner when he doesn't see Donghae."

"I wanna your faces to see how you hot girls taste like~~" Zelo giggled. "You mothering anywhores~~"

"THE ..." I looked Zelo straight in the eye.

"Oh~~ This y chick wants t play with Zelo hyung~"

 

Himchan POV:

Tonight is a night I'll never forget. The night I lifted the pressure off my hands. Now I know how Zelo felt like yesterday.

I come home the only light on, are the kitchen lights. The lights are so much help guys, thanks for thinking on me...

I go on the couch and watch TV most of the night then go to sleep.

"So..." A low voice said behind me, "You finally came home you ticks."

"Oh stop it guys~ I know how much you guys missed me." I smiled.

"Get on little doggie, you need sleep for the stage practice." Yongguk patted my back.

"Yah~ Zelo is going to shoot you all with bazookas and kazoos modaazzzzz fear the marshmallow lord..." Zelo waved his arms around, and fell off the bed.

"What happened to Zelo..." I asked with a The--Just-Happened-Face.

"... Zelo got high?" Daehyun smiled fakely.

"Fine. I'll just take that answer." I frowned getting onto my bunk.

"Goodnight y chicks! May the Matos be with you! Bunny Powers Awayyy~~" Zelo rolled around.


A/N:

Don't forget to subscribe and comment!

The upvote would be appreciated O>O

Now I can go to sleep ^^