Chapter 5

Sickly Sweet

He sighed in relief as he saw her walk into the classroom. Youngjae shook his head. He looked at his master, who wasa few desks away from him, not even bothered to look up when she sat down next to him so elegantly. *why does the young master gets to have such a beautiful girl...* He thought, jealousy stirred inside him as he watched the two, that didn't even notice each others exstice despite how close they were. He kept staring at them until a bag blocked and someone's body blocked his view. "HEY!" He said a little too loudly, as the owner of the bag looked at him with a blank expression.

"What?" Jieun asked, as she started to get out her notes and pens from her bag. She gave him a annoyed expression. "Sorry, if I blocked your view of your little angel." Jieun said, slightly pitying over her rival. She felt disgusted of these men that kept starting at her.

Younjgae looked at her atonished. He flushed. "Look I wasn't looking at her okay?" He said grumpily, folding his arms.

"Oh I was pretty sure you were looking that way. Then who else would you be looking at." Jieun turned her head to the direction of Taeyeon and Daehyun. "Don't tell me you were looking at Jung Daehyun." She smirked. Youngjae was taken aback as he looked at the girl. Staring at the young master?

"Yes. I was. Problem?"

"AH, Zelo oppa~ Hey!" The girl shooed him off completely as Zelo walked to the desk besdie hers and sat down. He smiled at her, giving her a wave. It ended just like that, no topics, no more smiles, nothing, as the boy started to concetrate on his school work.

Jieun expression immediatly turned cold as Zelo's attention was on the textbook. Her expression turned a bit sour, opening her own notebook and started to revise her notes. She started to wonder what happened to Zelo recently he wasn't usualy like this. Youngjae looked at her and a grin formed upon his face.

"You like him? Junhong, I mean."

Jieun immedialty flushed which caused Youngjae to snicker. "I don't like him. Mind your own buisness."

"Same goes to you, I can stare at whoever I--OW!" He cringed as a peircing pain shot through his ankle. "You..." Youngjae badly wanted to say 'you ' but decided against it since he didn't want another kick.

 

Taeyeon figgetted in her seat as Zelo just casually walked in and sat next to her. He didn't say anything to her and sat down, giving a wave to the opposite direction, when a voice randomly shouted out. "Ah, Zelo oppa~ Hey!" When Zelo attention turned back to his table again, Taeyeon opened and tried to begin to say something, but swallowed as Zelo's attention was grabbed away again by Jongup this time, walking in smiling. Ignoring the annoyance people gave him as he walked to the back of the classroom. She cursed silently at Jongup shooting him glares, causing the boy to look confused wondering where all the dark aura was coming from.

"Okay, class. We're beginning." The teacher walked into the room and started to write something of the whire board. The casulity of the class was immediatly dropped as the students began to pay full attention to the class. Well most of them. After a while the teacher's white board marker stopped and face the classroom. The students the knew him well, sensed the up-coming annocement as the class fell dead silent. They gulped hopping that he wasn't going to another lousy assignment, but nooo Mr. Lee Yang just loves to keep them updated with ther level.
"Another assignment." He cheered like a child, spinning around.

*He's lucky that he's hot.* Taeyeon rolled her eyes. The other girls in the class started to whine. "What...oppa...How could you hand out another assignment like that? I have dates to attend." Yesul gave him a pout that Taeyeon and Jieun would cringe at how fake it was. Only them everyone else where fooled. Mr. Yang chuckled and tutted. "Girls as beautiful as you could spear some time studying. It won't affect the number of boys you get right?" He winked, which almost caused Jieun to puke. Not becuase of the teacher, becuase of the the plastics reaction.

*Pft beautiful...* Jieun thought. *Not so beautiful after that thick layer of make up is removed.*

"Do we get to choose?" Chanyeol asked, hoping the Mr. Yang would reply him with the beautiful answer he wanted.

"No. I would assign you to groups." After the little annoucment the class groaned and complained. Mr. Yang just smiled, innocently, the smiled that made him look younger than most of the try hards in the class. He took out the roll and pointed at the roll by random saying "AHAH!" Along with every name his finger and magically laid upon. Taeyeon waited paiciently for her name hoping she wouldn't get paired up with certain people.

"Kim Taeyeon." Her heart almost stopped closing her eyes, hoping for the best. "And Jung Daehyun." Mr. Yang looked up and beamed. "Oh, you guys sit togethor, what a coincidence~" He started to flip through his roll again, since this was 3 people project. "Choi Junhong."

Taeyeon's releaved heart nearly stopped once again. Jieun's heart rate sped up and Youngjae face palmed. *This is the worse combination.* Youngjae messed up his hair, also frustrated, since he's the only one that knows. Daehyun was asleep so he was spared from all the worring, at the moment.

"The remaing 3 are, Yoo Youngjae, Yung Jieun and Moon Jongup. Funny how you all sit togethor." He gave a thumbs up to the usual students that never once not amazed him with their reuslts.

*Her?!* Youngjae screamed inside his head. *This voilent woman...I'm in a group with someone like her.* Youngjae looked at Jieun and a worried expression. He was granted a glare immediatly, it made him turn around without a second thought. He sighed. *Great, there goes my precious weekend...if I ever had any...*

---

Taeyeon sat at her spot at the usual lonely table. She looked over at Zelo's. It was less empty than hers, he had Jongup and Jieun's company. Taeyeon's heart beat slightly as she looked at him from afar, wishing he would at least walk for here and talk to her or something. The kiss made it even worse, making her face turn into a darker shade of red. *So this is how he felt.* She gulped, a jab of pain shot through her as she ruffeled her hair. How long as it been? Just a few weeks, she cursed knowing there is still one more year left to go until she's free.

She started to eat awkwardly, and looking at her phone. Still in the habit to make people think she's not lonely even thought she's completely alone. After a while she got bored of it, since the contacts that remained on her phone were Yongguks, Himchans and Zelos. Obiviously none of them were texting her now. She sighed and her pen started to move as she decided she should start to work on her studies and start making her mother proud again.

 

She swung her bag aimlessdy upwards to the sky humming to a little tune. Her expression was blank and she walked. Like a little kid her humming gradually became soft singing. Her long black locks danced with the wind as she was close to skipping. It was when she passed a glass window she realised how stupid she looked. *I-I guess being lonely does make you do weird things...* Taeyeon lowered the bag that was orginally high the air as she started to walk normally.

-----

"WHAT YOU'RE GOING WITH A BOY?! Is it ZELO?" Himchan started to fuss over his little sister. She gave him a pissed off face, the face he used to give her whenever he found her annoying. "Spend time with your brother for once!!" He started to whine.

"Aish, you're so annoying old man." Taeyeon brushed him off as she opened the door as morning air greeted her. "Cold..." She hushed as she stepped out.

"I'm an old man now." Himchan faced the floor, kneeling as he watched the door close.

"They mature so fast don't they." Yongguk chuckled. "Bet you, $1000 their already 'at the stage'."

"No!" Himchan stood up and faced the older one. "I wounld not accept that."


"Stupid." Taeyeon breathed, walking out the gate. "I could still hear you, you know." But, the two un-mature men were obviously oblivious to what she said.

---

"You kissed her." Jongup looked at Zelo with a face a disbelief. To make sure what he heard was correct he repaeated it again. "You kissed her?!" This time he emphasised on the word 'her'.

"Yes, I kissed her." Zelo stated rather annoyed with the older for repating it 3 times.

"How could you kiss her? You promise her hell didn't you?" Jongup laughed. "I knew you couldn't do it from the start. You should've just confessed to her or left it the way it was."

Zelo rubbed his forhead and spun the pencil in his head. . "I-I couldn't help it. She was really beautiful at the moment...and...she's lucky that I only kissed her okay?"

Jongup laughed. "Oh Zelo." Acting like a girl on purpose. "You pevert." He slapped Zelo heartly on the arm, causing his friend to cringe.

"Are you on drugs?" Zelo gave him a side grin. "Not manly enough..."

"Hey, don't you have a study date with her?" Jongup suddenly changed the topic again.

"I'm not going." Zelo buried his head into his arm. "It's payback, she used to make me wait all day for her and never show up."

"Don't be so childish." Jongup continued to shake his head while tutting. "You know perfectly well that she couldn't help it."

"I KNOW." Zelo suddenly bursted out. "I do know perfectly well, but I hate it. I hate it so much."

"She's not going to be waiting alone. She'll be with the new guy. Jung..." Jongup paused trying to remember the classmates name. "Jung...JUNG DAEHYUN. That's right JUNG DAEHYUN." Jongup annouced feeling rather proud that he had remmember Daehyun's name. But he annouced it to none. When he opened his eyes, his bedroom door was wide open and Zelo was gone.

---

"Taeyeon-ssi." Daehyun called out for the girl, he lifted his head from his orginal position. She spun around immediatly and faced him with a apoligetic expression. "Should we go? Its been 30 minutes he might've forgottn."

Taeyeon sighed and checked her watch. It was true the boy had been late for half an hour. "Sorry. Daehyun-ssi. Could we wait for him for another 10 minutes?" She peeped around at all directions while saying the sentence.

"S-sure." Daehyun inwardly groaned. He knew a situation like this would come sooner or later but why so soon? Out of all 38 people in his classroom how could he get paired up with her so casually?

*FLASHBACK*

"Yoo Youngjae say what?" His head orginally buried in his thick classical book (like the true gentlemen he is *cough*) shot up and stared a Youngjae wide eyes.

Youngjae sighed while placing the coffe and cheesecake onto his master's table. "Sir...weren't you listenig in class? You were assigned into a group with Miss Kim Taeyone and Mr. Choi Junghong."

"I don't want to be in a  groupd wiht them." He picked up his slice of cheesecake and began munching on it.

"Like of it as making Mr. Jung happy." Youngjae offered with a smile.

"I don't want make that old happy."

Youngjae sighed again, "She's pretty isn't she that Kim Taeyon. Think of it as a date with those girls your normally go out with."

*END OF FLASHBACK*

*Like a date huh.* He looked back at the street clock noticing he was deep in his thoughts for 30 mintues already and Taeyeon was still standing looking for Zelo. *Does she have feeling for CHoi Junhong?* Daehyun thought and patted the back of his jeans. Taeyeon noticed he was getting up and turned to face the boy immediatly.

"I'm sorry." She panicked.

"It's okay." Daehyun smiled. "I udderstand. Waiting for the one you like is understandable."

The girl's face turned scarlet. "I don't like him." She tried but was given the head shake from Daehyun. "Sorry, we should go now."

Taeyeon started to lead, walking at a faster pace than Daehyun. The atmosphere was awkward. *Are we going to ride a bus?* Daehyun wondered, he normally rode taxis and had a personal driver. In fact Daehyun hasn't even been on a bus at all.

They arrived at the bus stop whne Daehyun suddenly asked. "Are we taking a cab?"

The girl looked at him atonished, but smiled quickly after. "No, cabs are too expensive." She explained, holding out a hand as a boxed vechile drove down the road. It came to a hault in front of them. Before the rectangular door bursted open Taeyeon slightly turned her head asked out of the blue. "Are you ridden a bus before?"

Daehyun was a bit taken aback from the question and decided against the truth. "Of couse I have." He started to swing his arms in the air trying to convince the girl. "I ride the bus all the time!"

This caused Taeyeon to giggle. "You don't have to be so proud of it." She stepped into the boxed vechile and placed a couple of coins on the drivers palm and told him their destination. The driver nodded and she collected her ticket, making her way down the bus. Daehyun soon got on quickly and copied the same things Taeyeon did, but he didn't have any coins. Only credit cards and cash.

He placed the note onto the driver's palm like Taeyeon did. The note worthed a fairly large amount and it would be hassle to give Daehyun all the change. Normally the bus dirvers would give you a pissed off expression, however this one just smiled and did his job. He gave Daehyun the right change, and before Daehyun was going to join Taeyeon at the end of the bus he stopped Daehyun. "Don't foget you ticket sir." The driver chuckled.

"You're a liar. You havn't riden the bus before haven't you." Taeyeon laughed as Daehyun grabbed one of the red loops that hanged on the yellow poles of the bus.

"No..." He admitted with a shy expression. "I ride cabs and private cars."

This got the girl laughing by the boy's cutness, she stopped as and idead clicked into her head. "What else haven't you experieneced?" She asked, Daehyun could feel his head skip a beat.

"Lots." He admitted again thise time while a chuckle. Suddenly the bus has annouced taht they are at their wanted location. They bothed stepped off the bus and Taeyone spun round grabbing the boy's hand with both of hers.

"Forget about the assignment. It's not fair if we're the only ones that's working on it. Let's meet up with Junhon tomorrow."

Daehyun raised his eyebrows as she stared down at the girl in front of him.

"Com'on." The girl urged. "I'll show you around." She started to pull onto his arm, running at the oppisite direction to thier original destination.

"Yah! Wait! Who said I wanted to go with you!"

 

Hey hey there may be some mistakes but I couldn't be stuffed checking them so lazy lol

-Hero