WHATTTTTTTTTTTT???

L.O.V.E (APPLY closed)

Narrrator Pov

The girls were jumping around and hugging eachother. "girls calm down, there is more news"the manager had yell out because of all the noise. The girls stopped and looked at him waiting for him to continue. "well as you know SM is having there Annual concert next week, well you guyz will be closing the show" the manager said very calmly. "WHATTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT" all the girls yelled together.

All the girls were thinking the same thing "1 week only"

"manager oppa is'nt that to soon, shouldnt we first launch our cd's and mv's first" Natasha said

"Well girls you guys are done recording your songs and mv right,plus this like a teaser for them, you guyz are just gonna perform 1 song thats it,we just want to give them a taste of the new group" manager said while looking at them.

"Hmmmmm. i guess you are right,wow we are finallyyyy debuting is'nt it great unnie's"Ae said while jumping around again.

"Ok, girls tommorow i want you at the studio at 8.00am to start practice" 

"what song of ours will we be performing" gyuri asked him while trying to calm Ae down (she was still jumping around)

"i was thinking BANG" manager said (i know its after schools song just pretend its theirs)

"ALRIGHT" All the girls yelled high fiveing each other.

"well i am off now dont forget tommorow 8am girls" manager looked at them sternly and said

"we wont bye manager oppa" they said while running out the studio.

 

Alex's Pov

After our meeting with our manager we reached home, As we enterd i had a feeling we forgot something but what i kept thinking and it suddenly struck me WE FORGOT FEED CHI CHI. i ran to the living room and saw chi chi sitting on the sofa lookin at me.

Chi Chi is the angel of this house all the girls love her to death, she always cheers everyone up when she knows they are said.

I ran to her and picked her up "i am sooo sorry chi chi we forgot about you" she just my face and wagged her tail.

Everyone else entered the room and came running towards Chi chi and hugged her.

 

After we all were done feeding her we went to our dance room to practice.

 

Sorry guyz i know its short promise to write a longer chapter next time.

I need your help what do you think the girls greeting should be. You know how shinee has one, if you have any suggestion plzz let me know.