Ending : Seyong , Krystal , Amber , Kris

The Kingdom Of Seyong & Krystal

While seyong was begging for money on the street , he saw Krystal . 

Apparently, he had a nosebled . He decide to protect Krystal like there is no tommorow . So wherever Krystal went , he will be a like a shadow following her .

Amber was jealous of Krystal 's popularity and wanted to disfigure her beautiful face . She brought Krystal to a quiet place and in a room .

Amber took out a sharp knife and was near to cut her face . 

Krystal was shouting loudly for help and she could not do anything because her strength was not enough to fight back at the muscular amber .

Seyong jump out of nowhere and ran towards Amber and stabbed her .

Amber DIED.

Since seyong saved her life , krystal invited him for dinner .She fell in love with seyong .

Kris knew about their relationship and was jealous . He planned to kill seyong while he was sleeping .

Kris go on with his plans , but seyong was awaken by Kris footsteps . He woke and saw Kris holding a knife , he knew he was in danger .

Seyong took out his gun . Lay came to help Kris .

Seyong was like '' BOOOMMMM BOOOM BOOOOOM ''

In the end : 

Lay and Kris DIED

 

 

_______________________________________________________

Seyong & Krystal lived happily ever after .

 

 

                      -THE END  -

ha