Chapter 2 : Kris falling in love with Krystal

The Kingdom Of Seyong & Krystal

One day , Kris was playing with his unicorn ( Lay) at the river . 

Kris was like '' hey little unicorn , come to my side , i will wash you clean '' .

While they were playing , Krystal with her maid ( Amber ) came over to take some water .

Kris was in a state of shock , looking at krystal . His face went red and blushed .He fell in love with her at the first sight.

Kris decided to walk up to Krystal to talk to her , while walking the 3rd last step to Krystal . 

Amber ran to him and kicked him with her muscular leg as she thought Kris wanted to attack Krystal .

*Kris flew into the river * 

Since kris could not swim.

Lay saw it and immediately went to rescue him . He used his magical power and moved him back onto land .

Krystal was guilty so she said '' hey , you are the prince of the east ? To apolgoise , come over to the west for a dinner ,will you ? ''

Kris mumble since he was shy , he reply with '' o....mm...a..... o...okay.... '' . By then he already knew she was the west princess .

 He wore a suit . 

Upon reaching , he saw Krystal . He stood there like a retard ,because Krystal was like wearing a beautiful white dress like an angel .

They ate dinner happily with laughter filling the hall . They became friends , after dinner ,they lied down beside each other and look at the sky . They fell asleep while looking at the stars with krystal 's head on his shoulder .

They decided to meet again in the afternoon to shop around .