Chapter 1

The Night I Couldn't Forget

" You ready for this?"

" Sigh. I don't even know why you dragged me to this."

Taecyeon looked at me. " Come on, don't be such a party pooper. Just have fun!"

" Fine, but if anything happens to you, don't come looking for me."

I put on my mask. " I told my parents we would go already, so just do it," he said beside me.

" Let's just get this over with."

We pushed open the doors, and it opened up to an enormous ballroom. A balcony circled around the top, and a grand staircase led to the ballroom floor. Couches outlined the bottom, and music was blaring from the speakers around the room. 

" Yo, Taec."

I turned to see that Taecyeon had already vanished into the crowd. " That freaking pabo. I'm going to kill him when I see him later."

I walked into the crowd. I heard people whispering around me.

" Who is th-"

" OMG, did you see that-

" I don't know...why don't-"

I quietly sighed to myself, and took a seat on one of the couches that were empty.

" Is this seat empty?"

I looked up to see a girl with a long grey dress and a matching mask that had a long feather at the top. Her hair was long and curled. In plain sight, it looked really simple, but something radiated from her.

" No, go ahead."

" So how's the party for you?"

" I don't really know yet, I just got here."

" Really?" she laughed.

After a while, it got quiet, and she asked me," Why aren't you dancing?"

" Well," I retorted, " Why aren't you?"

She got quiet. "...Touche. Now come on!"

I stopped her in the middle of her pulling and pulled her closer. I grabbed the bottom off her mask and tried to take it off until she grabbed my wrist.

" But-"

"Later, I promise. After we have some fun!"

She grabbed my arm, and led me to the dance floor. The music blared around us, and we just danced. I could barely hear anything, and only saw her. 

" This is fun!" she yelled over the music.

Songs passed by one by one, and we were there, jumping and yelling along with the music. It felt like I was a kid again when I was with this girl. I didn't even know her, but she made me feel how no other girl made me feel, and to be perfectly honest, I felt really happy.

After a while, the music slowed. It was a slow song. People around us began swaying to the music with their partners.  She quietly slid her arms around my neck. " Come on, it's still a dance."

I laughed and placed my arms around her back. " This your first dance?"

" Not really. My parents told me to go here. I didn't want to at first, but you know what?"

" What?"

" It turned out a lot greater than I thought it would be," she smiled.

" Well then, stranger, you sure made mine's a lot more fun too."

The song ended, and people began leaving the party. Me and the girl  sat quietly and talked. We talked about our childhood, our parents, and all different kinds of stuff. The funny thing was, we still didn't know each other's names.

" I had lots of fun." she said as the crowd cleared.

" Me too."

" Hah, I hope we can meet again."

She began to leave, but I quickly grabbed her wrist. " Hey, you forgot our little deal."

She sighed. " But you have to too. 1...2...3!"

We both pulled off our masks. "So that's how you looked like."

" I'm just as surprised as you are," she laughed.

Her phone rang in her bag. " I got to go. See you around," she quickly said.

She walked a little bit, but then she turned around.

" Oh, one more thing." She lightly kissed me on the lips. She smelled like flowers and tasted sweet.

" Thanks."

 

Those were the last words she ever told me. That was about a year ago, and I haven't heard from her. I still wonder how she's been. She's still there in the back of my mind, the softness of her lips, and the touch. I'm always wondering if i'll see her somewhere in the middle of the street, and laugh to myself. And then I tell myself that the next time I meet her, I'll ask for her name.

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/N: ARG.. it , I know! I'm sorry, I really wanted to write it better, but it's like 2 in the morning right now, and my minds like blank. I'm like stuck here thinking to myself " Wow, it was a lot better in my mind." Haha, well still, I hope you enjoy ^^! And i'll think about writing a part 2 so keep you heads up! :)