CHAPTER 2: TWINS??!!!

Heaven and Hell

OKAY, TG-AXEL IS BACK~

SORRY FOR THE LONG WAIT...I GUESS? xD

 

______START_______

ji-yong walked to class still thinking about that man. he checked his schedule his first was korean history. he ran to class hoping he wouldn't be late. he slamed the door open which caused everyone in class to look at him with annoyance. the teacher said " oh since you're late mr. uh....,the teacher checked the papers, mr. kwon. he continued. sir? ji-yong asked in confusion . please introduce yourself to class mr.kwon, the teacher continued again.

ji-yong walked slowly to the front of the class with his head bowed down. he could feel a lot of people having annoyed stares at him. he looked up a little to scan the classroom. suddenly his eyes stayed on one person. it was the handsome guy again, except that he had warmers eyes and he was wearing white clothes. "he must have changed clothes" ji-yong thought in his head. the guy realized ji-yongs stares. he suddenly stood up and walked up front and held ji-yong's shoulder. hey guys, be nice to him, he's new. he said looking at everyone before looking at ji-yong and asking him what's his name. he answered "ji-yong kwon" he grabbed ji-yong's hand and shook it "i'm seung choi, nice to meet you. wanna hang sometimes?" ji-yong answered yes (well i would answer yes too XD)

it was aready lunch time, ji-yong had no where to sit at that time. he knew no one so he was shy to ask for a seat. then he was grabbed by the hand by someone. he looked at the person. it was seung. sit with me and my brother, said seung. brother? ji-yong thought. but ji-yong agreeed to sit with them. when they arrived at the table, this is hyun, seung said. ji-yong was in shock. i was the guy he bumped on to this morning. he looked at seung then at hyun then seung again then at hyun again. Y-Y-YOU'RE TWINS????!!!

_______CHAPTER 2 END_______

 

OKAY.....THANKS FOR READING...WAIT FOR THE NEXT CHAPTER PLEASE..*BOWS*

TG-AXEL OUT~