CHAPTER 1 : Encounter

Heaven and Hell

TG-AXEL here~

I write short chapters so don't go saying it's short ...i say sorry for the short chapters in advance *bows*

for fiction request, here's my facebook page ne~

http://www.facebook.com/ludwigholyrome

O-K-A-Y

_ START_

Ji-yong, wake up it's time for school! his mother yelled. it's your first day and you're already late. she added. she took a pail of water and poured it all over ji-yong.
oy!!! oma!! ji-yong screamed. you troublesome boy, wake up or else i'll pour more water on you, his maother scolded him again. afraid of his mother, ji-yong suddenly rose up and ran to the bathroom. after washing, he hurried downstairs to say bye to his parents. he kissed them on the forehead then he was going to open the door when his mother called out again. he stood still ready for a hitting. his mother touched his face, he twitched. suddenly his mother said " don't forget your glasses. he was realeaved and thanked his mother and ran out the door.

He walked slowly to school. counting his steps from his house to school, it was his habit. he arrived at school, he counted 547 steps to his school. checking his watch, it was 9:27. 3 min. more and he'll be late for class so he dashed in. suddenly he bumped someone. he fell to the ground, hi sat up and looked up, it was blurry. hig glasses we're kocked off his face. feeling around him he got hold of his glasses and he put it on. he stood up, wiping his glasses from the dirt, he put it on. he looked straight but only saw someone's chest. looking up he say a very handsome guy. ji-yong stood there in awe, paralized by such a wonderful sight. OI! LOOK WHERE YOU'RE GOING! the man yelled. ji-yong jumped a step back in the shock of the man's suprisingly deep velvity voice....the man raised his hand like he was going to punch ji-yong. ji-yong braced himself for the impactt but instead he was greeted by a pat on the head. he looked up once more to see the man patting him and saying that he needs to be careful next time. with cold but gazing beautiful eyes, he walked away....ji-yong forgot to ask the man's name. the only thing he knows about him is his cold eyes and full black clothes.

---------------------------------- END OF CHAPTER 1 ------------------------------


OKAY......WHEN EVER I MAKE FANFICS MY CLASSMATES SAY " HEY WHAT'S GONNA HAPEN NEXT OR DON'T KEEP US HANGIN'"
 .

SORRY IF IT'S A BIT SHORT. _ _ ||||

.

.

.

.

ANYWAYS, HOPE YOU LIKED THE FIRST CHAPTER OF "H n' H"
<(_ _)> *BOWS*