Training

SSYLK

 

 

"Park Sun Young?"

 

 

"Here!" A blondie replied.

 

 

"From now on you will be 'Luna' Jong Soo Jung?"

 

 

"Yes?" A brunette replied.

 

 

"You will be Krystal Jung, understood? Im Yoon Ah?"

 

 

"In here!" a beautiful girl replied.

 

 

"You will be Yoona. Seo Joo Hyun?"

 

 

"Uh..."

 

 

 

"Seohyun. And Bae Suzy will be Suzy. Hope you all understand that." Yoonji said.

 

 

Suzy wasn't able to understand what Yoonji said. She was still busy trying to understand what her father said. She? In an idol group? Impossible! She may have been titled as the 'Child Superstar' but that was it. She was just another dream.

 

 

"Ah...So let's start. From your voices...According to my research, Luna. You have the most capable and controlled voice. Followed by Seo, then Suzy, the Krystal and lastly Yoona. For the dance...Yoona bags the top, Krystal the second, Luna the third, Seo the fourth and Suzy the fifth. It's just like an up and down pattern. So...we have to improve what you don't specialize at. Yoona, go sing!" Yooonji strictly said.

 

 

Yoona was scared and followed Yoonji. At first, she was offkey but she followed the song with a good harmony. Next was Suzy. Even in a daze, she delivered the song with a good start and end. Though she seemed to be a bit lost in the middle of the song. Oh, there comes Seo. She has this powerful voice that never comes obvious even she makes mistakes. Then there's Luna. The one with the voice stronger than rock. Last was Krystal who, unfortunately, made a mistake at the tune of the song because she never heard it before. Yoonji took note of all of these.

 

 

Next was the dancing. Suzy was up. She was lousy at first, but because of her charm, she was able to make it look amazing. Then there was Krystal whose dance moves were ART. They look amazingly awesome though her face looked like it ws going to barf. Then Luna was the next. She had these waves than technically rocked the whole studio. Everybody was looking at her but the only thing she was doing was wave. And then there was Yoona with her thunder-izing y dance.

 

"Everybody has only 10 months to improve. I trust in all of you. You've got talent!" Yoonji said.

 

So for 10 months, these 5 beautiful and talented girls trained there lives to match Hotter than Boys, with the help of Mr. Bae and Yoonji, of course.