Formation

SSYLK

Mr. Bae sighed as his maid opened the car's door for him. He HAD to find potential artists before the neighboring company, Derpina Records, steal away the crown of White Elements Production. After the big scandal of his star idol, IU, he needed to form a girl group. A girl group that could rival Hotter than Boys, Derpina's very own boy group.

 

"Appa! Appa!" the 46-year old producer heard his daughter's voice fill the house. Her name was Bae Suzy, his talented yet shy daughter. "Suzy! You don't have class?"

 

"Ne. Miss Park was sick today so she couldn't teach me" answered Suzy. She was homeschooled ever since she was young by Miss Park.

 

“Ah. I see. Well, can you help me?” Mr. Bae asked  his charming daughter. “Anything appa!” Suzy cheerfully replied. “I’m having a problem. Remember IU? Well, her scandal is ruining the company’s image and Derpina Records just released its new boy group so…We have to find a group that will equally challenge Derpina Records” Mr. Bae stated.

 

“Well, that’s hard appa. I’ve personally seen Hotter than Boys’ music video and it was hard to compete. With the strong and seducing aura, surely, we needed a group that could produce the same aura and same power” Suzy sadly said while sighing.

 

“Yes, I know that Suzy.  I myself was shocked at the quality of the mv. Derpina never produced that type of music. Can you help me? Do you know some personal good singers or something?”

 

“Ah! Ask IU-sshi, appa. Surely, she knows a lot of people” Suzy smiled.

 

“I see. What about…you go with me? Let’s visit Jieun.” Mr Bae returned Suzy’s smile with another smile that melted the young girl’s heart.

 

 

“Wait there appa! I’m just gonna change!” Suzy ran upstairs to change clothes. After a minute or so, she looked like this:

 

 

 

"I'm ready appa!" Suzy happily declared. IU was her favorite star in White Elements. Besides being friendly, IU is also acting as an elder sister to Suzy.

 

 

"You look stunning Suzy. Let's go, maybe Jieun would leave already" Suzy hopped in the car and traveled to her appa's office.

 

 

Jieun's POV

"Hitomi tojitara mayoikonda meiro
Watashi wa koko ni iru tick-tock hibiku unmei no oto
Anata to watashi tatoeba surechigatte mo shinjiyou
Mou ichido mirai de meguriaeru to-----"

 

"IU-sshi!" Gah! What a disturbing voice! Of...uh...Ah! Suzy-sshi.

 

 

"Suzy, you scared me for a second you know..." I told her teasingly. Suzy laughed at my greeting. "Wai, No hello or hi? *pouts* What were you doing IU-sshi. The language didn't sound Korean to me"

 

 

"I was recording You And I's Japanese Version, you know" I told her. "Anyway, what brings you here?"

 

 

"Ah IU, nice to see you again!" shouted a VERY familiar voice. Isn't that...Mister Bae!

 

 

"Mr. Bae! Nice to see you again" I shook his hand and smiled. How long has it been since he last visited the studio? Maybe when Uee was still a rookie in the company. He must have something important to say. What if it's...Firing me?

 

 

"IU, we came here to ask you something..." --GULP-- "Because of the recent scandal you were involved with..." --DOUBLE GULP-- "We have to keep up with our ratings..." --TRIPLE GULP-- "And make a new girl group that could battle with Hotter than Boys"

 

 

"And we need your help in finding potential members, IU-sshi!" finished Suzy. I sighed in relief. So they weren't going to fire me? "And we need it as soon as possible. They would only have a few months to train so we really need your help"

 

 

"Ne, I'd do the best that I can!" I began thinking...Hm...When was it...Oh! I remember now!

 


"Ah! A friend from Derpina told me that there was this girl who was really talented but wasn't accepted because Derpina didn't like her silence and cuteness. Her name was...was...Soo..No, it was...er...Seo Joo Hyun!" I happily exclamed.

 

 

"Seo Joo Hyun? What an interesting name. Thank you for your help Jieun. We would need it." "Bye IU-sshi!" I waved them one goodbye before seeing the two fade away.

 

Suzy's POV

 

It feels so good talking to IU-sshi. It was so comfortable talking with a friend. She seemed bothered though. I wonder why...

 

 

"Areumdaun nal
Naesarang geudae

Naege gobaekhaetdeon nal
Geu sungan seolleideon
Geu neukkimeul ijeul su eobseo
Geureon nareul
Apeugehan nal
Neomu oeropgehan nal"
 
 
I heard a beautiful voice singing nearby. Even appa paused, wanting to hear and analyze the voice. Both of us followed the voice and saw a beautiful girl singing inside a recording room (LOLZ) Wow. Now, who was this amazing singer? Why'd I've never heard of her?
 
 
"Who is she?"appa asked a nearby worker. The worker seemed surprised that appa didn't know her.

 

"She's Park Sun Young. The winner of the White Element Audition 2009." Ah...so she was that winner that impressed the press... "She's been training for 3 years now. Waiting for her debut..."

 

 

Appa looked interested with the girl. I am too, I admit. She had this sunny vibe around her. "This girl...has the potential. To be in the girl group" appa said suddenly. "What?" I blurted out. That fast? Oh well, if I was appa, I'd do the same thing.

 

 

"Let's talk about that later for the mean time..." Appa grabbed his phone and talked to someone. I only heard words like: 'train' 'few' 'girls' Possibly he was talking about the new girl group he would make, right?

 

 

"Appa...Who was that?" I asked as appa put down his phone. "No one Suzy. Let's go"

 

 

MR. BAE'S POV

 

"Hello? RJ?" I asked. When Suzy was all asleep in her bedroom, I crawled out and called my bestfriend RJ. He was the founder of the mini production company, Flave. "Ah...Is this you Bae? Why did you call so late in the night?" "I wanted to talk to you about something..."

 

 

A hue of sleepiness was all I heard in RJ's answer. "What?"

 

 

"Do you have some...uh...free talents you would like to lend to me?"

 

 

"Eh? Why do you ask?"

 

 

"Because I'm going to produce a new girl group" I answered firmly. "Ah...then take Im Yoon Ah"

 

 

Im Yoon Ah? Where did I hear of that name before? "Yoona? As in the girl in Super Junior's MV?" I asked. "Yes, yes. It is she. She was waiting for a debut all these time. Well, at least, she's know known for her multiple cameos in mv's. You could use her. SHe needs more attention"

 

 

"I see. Thank you RJ. I'd like to meet her tomorrow"

 

 

THE NEXT DAY

Suzy's POV

 

 

Appa told me to come with him. He said he would introduce the members of the girl group. Ah...I'm excited! ^__^ So I dressed my cutest outfit:

 

 

 

"Appa! Wait!" I called out.

 

 

"I won't leave you Suzy. I was just getting ready..."

 

 

"I see. I'm REALLY excited to see the members of the group! I bet they're all amazing!"

 

 

Appa nodded in agreement. "Yes. I do think they're amazing."

 

 

"Appa...Can we go now?"

 

 

-----IN THE STUDIOS----

 

 

Ah! We finally arrived! I was the first one who came in because I am soo excited. I'll be one of the people who will meet this amazing girls first.

 

 

I first saw Park Sun Young...the girl who had  a very good voice yesterday:

 

 

Then I saw a VERY beautiful girl who kept me smiling the whole time...

 

 

Then an anime like girl who looks pretty expressionless...

 

 

And lastly, a really pretty girl who has a resemblance to someone I THINK I saw before...

 

 

 

 

They're all so pretty *0*

 

 

 

"Ok! Everyone! As you know, I am Mr. Bae, founder of White Elements Productions. And this is Yoon ji, your trainer."

 

 

 

 

"Hello everyone! I am Lee Yoon Ji, and I will be the five of you's trainer."

 

 

 

Five? But they were only four! "Appa, Yoonji-unnie. But they are only four..." I said.

 

 

Appa and Yoonji smirked evilly. "But, Suzy, you're part of the team."

 

 

 

 

:.:.:.:.

 

PLEASE SUPPORT!