(1 of ?)

EXO Mini Drama

 

(1 of ?)

 

 

 

“6 members of EXO-K and EXO-M is doing activities separately! Are they going to breakup? EXO members finally talk at the press conference today,” said the reporter.

 

June 2nd, 2013. 9:30pm. Seoul P Hotel.

Twelve members of EXO now sit on the press conference chair, facing a lot of cameraman and reporter. There’s Wufan and Joonmyeon in the middle of them.

God, how if I’m bursting out of laugh? Manager-hyung said there’s no smiling, no laughing—we must showing our sad face? How can I do that? Kyungsoo bite his lower lips.

Then it’s starts.

 

 

 

“We will start EXO’s press conference now. Please ask them questions,”

“How can both of EXO-K and EXO-M is doing activities separately?”

Joonmyeon take his mic. “From the first, EXO was separated and become EXO-K and EXO-M. But now four of K members is more confortable doing activities with two of M members and separated from the other K members,” he sighs, dramatically. “K and M members now mixed and doing activities separately,”

“Is it true that both of K and M mixed group will split into two teams and perform? So there’s no EXO-K and EXO-M group again?”

“Yes, what the article said is true,” Wufan said with a sadness on his eyes.

He’s a drama queen! Luhan trying to hide his smile.

“What is the reason for doing this?”

Chanyeol  bite his lips then take his mic. “Members who get along well will get together—and in order to show a new side of us, we decided to perform separately, not as EXO-K or EXO-M,”

“Then what are you planning to show us?”

“We are planning to do activities in various fields. But we are officially going to go into acting,” Wufan answered.

“Until the day of this press conference there were many rumors. Where did the rumors come from?”

Joonmyeon sent a glare to Baekhyun. This is your question—

Baekhyun widened his eyes. “Ah—those rumors were created by us for today,”

“What? Then do you mean you planned everything?”

Both of Tao and Jongin sighs dramatically. Sehun show his blank expression then burning his face with his palms. They are all so dramatic person, Yixing sighs.

Joonmyeon gasps. “Yes—it is EXO’s reality survival drama.”

 

 

 

All of them laughing at the title of article they got from internet. ‘It was revealed as EXO’s reality survival drama. Shocking!’

Minseok wipe his tears. “I can’t take this anymore, this is so real!” then he bursting out of laugh again.

 

 

 

“Korea’s best idol group, EXO, are challenging multi entertainers now. Through games they will be split into two teams. With the theme decided by the viewers, EXO will produce their own mini drama and compete. The winner will be decided by viewer internet poll and professional expert judges. The winner of the three week competition will be given a vacation. Out of EXO members who will leave on the dream holiday? EXO’s reality survival drama competition starts now!”

 

June 10th, 2013. 10:00am. EXO reality survival drama special studio.

All of them standing in front of a big monitor with a stranger lips in it. “Whose lips is that?” Jongdae said nonchalantly.

“It’s like Taemin-hyung—”

“No I’m not!” that lips cried. “I’m not anyone you knows,”

They laughs. Kyungsoo pointing the monitor with his finger. “You are Taemin-hyung,”

“Stop acting cute,” Jongin whispers to himself as he see Kyungsoo doing that. He’s the most adorable boy in the universe—

“Stop fanboying D.O, Kai-ah. We’re on air now,” members laughing at him then he run to Sehun, the expressionless boy. Kyungsoo just chuckled then clinging to Jongdae.

“Errr, hello everyone,” said that lips. “I welcomed all the EXO members here,”

Chanyeol clapping his hand happily. “He is Taemin-hyung!” All of them laughing again. Wufan laughs then rolled his eyes. They’re like a kindergarten kids.

“No—I am Exotic Boy, your host for this show,”

“Exo what?” tears already out of Yixing eyes. “He’s so funny,”

That ‘exotic boy’ continue talking. “After you work hard on making your mini dramas for three weeks, a luxury vacation will waiting for you, but all of you can’t go. After splitting into two teams and competiting, only the winning team will be able to go on the vacation,”

“That’s not fair,” Baekhyun pouted then clinging to Chanyeol.

“Today through games, we will decide the teams you will be on three weeks,”

 

Chapter 1: Picking the Leaders

The staff bring a big black box which that front is covered with a glass. There’s ten green balls and two silver balls in it.

“Each of you needs to pick a ball. The member who picks a different colored ball becomes the leader of the team,” said the exotic boy.

“I didn’t want to be a leader again, so I will the last one who picked the ball,” Wufan grinned, then pushing Tao. “Come on, you should do it first,”

“Tao! Tao! Tao!” the whole members starts to cheering him. Joonmyeon rolled his eyes. This is just picking a ball, guys.

After Tao, Jongdae, Jongin, Lay, and Joonmyeon got a green balls, now is Kyungsoo turns. His hand reach two balls on the box, then decided to eliminate the green one. He have a silver ball between his thumb and index finger. “What is this? Am I the leader?”

They’re all clapping their hands happily. “Kyungsoo-yah, congratulation!”

Joonmyeon rolled his eyes again. Now they’re congrulate him like he’s going to giving birth.

Then after Kyungsoo’s turn, Luhan got a silver ball too, so there are Kyungsoo and Luhan become the leader for them. “I want to be a leader tho,” Chanyeol pouted. “How if we’re separated into three teams?”

“Don’t be silly,” Minseok smacked Chanyeol’s arm.

“Why? I think it’s a good idea,”

“We’re separated into two teams is enough,” Wufan chuckled.

 

 

“The leaders have been decided so we now need to pick the team members,” that exotic boy’s lips on the monitor shocked the twelve of them.

“Ya, why are you suddenly shouted like that? It’s shocking us,” Baekhyun smack the monitor, then laughing at it. But it doesn’t bother that lips to continue.

“The leaders has to win a game in order to get the chance to pick the members they want. The first game is—”

EXO members stand in a row then shouted, “Taste expression!”

 

 

“The leaders eat the spicy wasabi crackers on the exotic boy’s command and have to act out their expressions. If one quit during the game he can’t pick the members first,”

“God, that’s interesting,” Sehun clapping his hand. “Kyungsoo-hyung, eat well, okay?”

Jongin elbowing Sehun then widened his eyes. Don’t you ever bullying my Kyungsoo, .

 

“I tasted one earlier and it’s really good,” Wufan said, nonchalantly. Baekhyun and Chanyeol pick ones and eat it with a strange expressions.

Kyungsoo widened his eyes, which has already as big as an owl eyes. “Is really that bad?”

“WUAH—” Chanyeol burning his face with his hand and cried in a squatting position. “This piece of —”

Baekhyun already have a tears on his eyes. “It’s smell—”

“Let’s start now,” the lips on the monitor controlled that ‘kindergaten’ situation. Kyungsoo and Luhan stands in front of two plates of wasabi crackers and started to pick that strange food. “You must eat the wasabi crackers then do a 1+1 aegyo,”

Crap. Jongin is like have a heart attack. Kyungsoo doing a 1+1 aegyo? Kill me now, anyone.

“Okay, one, two, three—”

They’re watching Kyungsoo and Luhan seriously and cheering them. “Hana hana kyeomi—”

Kyungsoo’s eyes reddened but he’s still doing the aegyo while Luhan is trying not to laugh watching Kyungsoo. “You’re cute Kyungsoo-yah! You’re even cuter than that expressionless maknae,”

“Ya, hyung! Are you trying to fail or what?” Sehun patted Luhan’s back, but Luhan just laughing and laughing over Kyungsoo.

Am I not cute again? Sehun said to himself.

“D.O you win this game,” the exotic boy lips ended the game.

 

 

Chapter 2: Picking Team Members

Kyungsoo smiling brightly then choose the members with his eyes. “I want Jongin first—errr, I mean Kai,” Jongin is really got a heart attack.

“Ya, lovey-dovey,” Tao rolled his eyes but can’t stop to chuckled.

“Then Xiumin-hyung and Chen-hyung,”

And Kyungsoo clinging to Chanyeol and Baekhyun after that. “Can I pick them too?”

“Cuteness overload,” Wufan laughs, then everyone laughs because his words.

So there’s Jongin, Minseok, Jongdae, Chanyeol, and Baekhyun in Kyungsoo’s team, and the rests is in Luhan’s.

 

 

“Have you picked your team name now?”

“Yes,” Luhan smiling with his creepy eyes. “Suho-yah, what is our team name?”

Joonmyeon begin to shout, “One, two, three—”

“We are one! Annyeong haseyo, we are Angels!” Luhan, Sehun, Joonmyeon, Yixing, Tao, and Wufan shouted in EXO’s usually introduction tone.

Kyungsoo chuckled. “You named the team Angels when there’s devil in your team,” his eyes direction is at Wufan.

They’re bursting out of laugh again. Yixing cried. My tummy is begin to ache, Godness.

“And now is our turns! One two three—”

Kyungsoo’s team hardly trying not to laughs. “We are one! Annyeong haseyo, we are Derp Squad!”

“HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA,”

The studio is begin to collapse.

“I know who is picked that name,” Wufan tears is falling down. He’s laughing too hard. “You, King of Derpness,” he pointed at Chanyeol.

Chanyeol nodded, still laughing. “Yes, I know that name when you’re searching us name at tumblr,”

“We are all crazy,”

 

 

 

 

Game 1: Act out a best scene.

“In three minutes each team has to say the lines from the scene given to you and also act out the actions. The winning team will be given a bonus privilege and the losing team will be given an unfavorable privilege,” said the lips.

That inglips is more bigger than an hour ago, Baekhyun chuckled.

Wufan sighs. "This is what I can't do. Acting,"

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

a/n: Whose team will win this game? And what drama theme they supposed to do first? Let’s have a polling on the comment box below kekekeke seriously I want them to have a real mini drama, please SM please I don't want to imagine EXO is at all of best reality show anymoreeeee