Dodgeball

Mr. White Bunny
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

It was 15 minutes into the period and everyone was in the gym in their gym clothes. The gym was already taken up by one side since there was still a class there. It was also Nara and Daehyuns gym period. the team grabbed the tank top uniforms after getting dressed that had different colors of purple and green. Purple was the supernatural side, Green was the masquerade side. 16 members on each side. The student council president Kang Jisu sat on the high chair while her vice president took notes. Hyeri in the far corner smirked as she waited for the call to start the game.   "Alright you guys no the rules to Dodgeball lets have a clean fight here please accidents do happen but please don't say its an accident if it's really not" Jisu instructed as she put the whistle in . Sohee stood beside Jongup glued to her spot but when she heard the whistle, she sprang forth grabbing the ball before the guy in front of her and threw the ball square into his crotch remembering he was the guy who commented about girls and short skirts.   Everyone winced upon seeing that as the guy limped to the side. She picked up the ball and continued to throw the ball at the opposite team. Jongup was shocked at how much strength and stamina she had but kept going for her sake. Balls were flying everywhere, teammates were in and out of the game until it was down to three people. Jongup, Sohee and Hyeri. Jongup knew Hyeri was bad to Sohee so when the ball came flying towards Sohee he jumped in getting hit by the ball.   "Jongup dont leave me!" Sohee cried.   "This is your battle not mine" He groaned. Sohee nodded as two of the teammates from her side ran over and helped him to the bleachers. Daehyun smirked seeing the whole match but as for Nara she stood up on the bleachers and started yelling like mad.   "WOOOO! GO SOHEE! WHOOP HER !" She yelled startling the two on the court. Sohee saw a ball flying toward her and quickly caught the ball throwing it back at Hyeri for playing dirty.   "Shes an awesome player yet she looks like she doesn'
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter