Time to choose your date...♥

Valentine Fighter

 

A day that comes once a year, Valentine’s Day.
Destiny is determined on 2/14.
Who will you choose on Valentine’s Day?
I want to be the winner of your chocolate.
 
I want to grasp your heart.
I pray that you will love me.
 

          Five boys stood in front of you and you were supposed to pick one of them to give your Valentine’s Day homemade chocolate to. To give one your chocolate means that you and he would spend Valentine’s Day together on a date. You weren’t sure yet who would be the lucky one that you’d choose.

         They each had something prepared that they would use to try to woo you into picking them. Karam was first to share what he had.

          “I would love to cook for my Princess. This meal is for you.” He held up a picture of your favorite meal. You knew Karam was a terrific cook and him cooking your favorite meal… You could practically feel your mouth water at just the thought.

          A delicious meal made by a handsome man could very easily win the prize. But that was just the first offer. You were curious what the others had in store.

          “I will make you super happy! Let’s go to an amusement park,” Injun said. In his right hand he had two tickets to what was probably said place that he waved around in the air. Amusement parks were always fun and you loved all the different rides and games.

          Mika was next. He didn’t have any props like the previous two, so you were curious for what he had.

          The two of you locked eyes and he gave you a mysterious smile. “Do you want to spend a romantic night with me, baby?

          Oh, boy. What did that mean? A blush rose to your cheeks and you avoided his gaze as you thought what that could mean.

          You were pulled out of those thoughts when a gentle melody began to play. Your attention went to Hyunmin next who was playing an acoustic guitar. He finished and said, “I’ll make you an amazing love song, baby!

          A serenade just for you? Now, that sounded romantic. You liked that.

          Last was Jay.

          “Follow me, baby. You will be mesmerized by my dancing.” To prove his point, he danced for a few moments to show you. And you already were.

          Now that they were done, it was time for you to pick who you liked the most.

          It was a hard decision, but there was one that stuck out to you the most.

 

And the one who had earned your chocolate was...

Karam
Injun
♡Mika♡
♡Hyunmin♡
♡Jay♡


new style for author's note bc the old is ugly!
im excited to write this tbh. 
if only i wasn't the one writing this so i could read it lol
i'll post the chapters all at once when i'm done writing them all
but omgg these poor bbies needs some more lovin' ;_______;
also, happy late valentine's day♥