Chapter Nine

Starting Over, Maybe?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

" Why does my heart hurt?

What is this feeling?

I feel heartbroken

with something that was

never mine. "

 

Luhan

"Why? Why, Luhan?" Suzy said, while crying.

I just held her there, under the cherry blossom tree. I let her cry until she was calm, it was for the best. I held her in my embrace. Part of me is saying, I still feel happy knowing she still cares. But the other part of me is saying, i am a jerk for leaving her and to listen and follow what her father said.

I held her and i noticed her breathing isn't as rapid anymore.

"Suzy-ah." I said, hearing no response back. "Suzy?" I looked at her and she was sleeping. It seems as if she fell asleep because of the all the stress she just experienced. I put her head and back resting against the tree, then i got up. Once i got up, i picked her up and started to carry her in my arms to the front of the school. Luckily the gate to the school was open. I went outside of the school and saw a bench not to far away. I put Suzy down, positioning her to sit, i then sat down letting her head rest on my shoulder. I pulled out my phone and called my butler. 

"Butler Chen, can you please pick me up at the of the school?" I questioned.

"Yes sir." He said, and hung up.

I looked at Suzy. 

"Nothing about you changed. You're still the same Suzy i have seen and known." I said as i caressed her cheek. I saw her smiled, the kind of smile that melts my heart every time. I found myself smiling at her like a fool. I didn't care, though. When i am with her, everything stops and it feels as if it's just me and her in this world.

"Sir." I saw Butler Chen getting out of one of my parents many cars. 

I got up and carried Suzy to the back seat of the car. I set her down then i got in, letting her rest in the position we were just in on the bench. 

"Where to, Sir?" Butler Chen asked, now in the driver's seat.

I can't drop Suzy to her house or her dad would kill me. I thought for a moment.

"Take her to my house, Butler Chen." I said.

He looked at my weirdly. "Yes, sir."

Ten minutes later, we had arrived to my house. Butler Chen opened the back door for me and i got out carrying Suzy with me. I walked into my house to see no one was house, except the butlers and maids. I carried Suzy to my room, which is on the second floor. Even though it was hard, i would do anything for her. I set her on my bed and covered her with a blanket.

I went to the kitchen to get a bucket full of warm water and a to

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter