Chapter Three

Starting Over, Maybe?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

" I want to know more about you.

Only if you let me.

It seems you are hurting..

Too much. "

 

Suzy

Class bell rang and class ended and it was lunch break. I gathered my stuff into my bag and brought it with me. Instead of eating in the cafeteria, i ate in the garden. I always have. My friends always told me to eat with them in the cafeteria, but i just like eating here. They finally gave up trying to make me eat in the cafeteria few minutes ago because i would always say no. 

I walked downstairs to the garden and sat down next to the cherry blossom tree. As i took out my lunch, a familiar breeze was blowing in my face. Luhan. That was the first thing that came to my mind. That breeze was the same breeze when we met every time in this garden. It was warm and refreshing. I continuing to eat my sandwich, while feeling the breeze blow on me.

Luhan

I stepped off of the airplane. I'm back. It's been exactly one year and six months since i seen her, since i was forced to leave her. As i stepped off the plane, a familiar breeze blew passed me. Just like the same breeze when i first met her. Don't worry, Suzy. I'm back and i won't let anyone came between us. 

Myungsoo

The bell rang, and she got up with her things and left. I wonder where she is going to. I was about to leave when i saw something on the floor. Who does this journal belong to? I opened it. All i saw was, "Luhan, Luhan, Luhan." written all over one page. Who's Luhan? Then a name caught my eye, Bae Suzy. I walked outside into the hallway. It seems deserted. Ah, it must be lunch time. I thought as i saw the students in the cafeteria. I looked around for Suzy, but i couldn't see her. As i kept looking someone called my name. 

"Kim Myungsoo!" a squeaky voice said behind me. I turned around.

"Yes" I answered, "Uhm, do i know you?" 

"No, but you should. My name is Goo Hara." Hara said. 

"Oh okay. Hi." I said.

"Hi, how about you come sit at my table and hang out with me and my friends?" She offered.

"No thank you. Actually, would you help me with something?" I asked.

"Anything." She said while fluttering her eyelashes. I found that a bit annoying. 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter