~ºChangrickº~

Teen Top *Happy Valentine's Day*

 

Changhyun and Jonghyun arrived home, Changhyun was really tired so the first thing that he did was lie down on the couch but without noticed immediately felt asleep there.

An hour after, Changhyun waked up but on his bedroom instead of on the couch in the living room here he felt asleep.

He sat on the bed and looked around. And he noticed in a chocolate box on floor just with one bonbon left. "Oh valentine's chocolates for Jonghyun..."

Suddenly, he hear the door open, that was Jonghyun . Changhyun hid the chocolate's box intro the bed.

"You are wake up already!?" Jonghyun said and Changhyun just nodded. "I brought you to the bed… You were sleeping so well that I didn’t have courage for wake up you.” He sat on the bed next to Changhyun and kissed his forehead. “Are you feeling okay? Is anything wrong? If something was wrong tell me immediately, you understand.” Jonghyun began to be protective boyfriend.

“No, it’s nothing wrong… Don’t worry so much with me.” Changhyun comforted him.

“I know you for so long, you don’t fool me. You’re worried about what?” Jonghyun hugged back Changhyun with his hands around Changhyun’s belly.

“Jonghyun, I- I… first you have to swear that you don’t laugh at me.”  He said pouting and his boyfriend smiled of his aegyo.
 “I swear!”

“Today when you were working and I have in Chanhee Hyung house he was making chocolate for Byunghun Hyung, so I made with him chocolates to give you.”

“I don’t see nothing wrong with that!! I will loved eat them”

“No… yeobeo, that’s not the embarrassing moment… the embarrassing thing was that I ate them.” He faceplam himself. Jonghyun want to laughed but he swore don’t do that. “But I could safe one.” And gave the little to Jonghyun who immediately afterwards ate it. “Very good!! I love it!! Thanks Ricky-babo…”

“Kyaa--, I am not babo! I just am thinking too much about another things like if I can’t be a good Omma like Niel Hyung or Chanhee Hyung are… I am scared. You hear the questions that Ji Min made this afternoon!? You saw how Niel Hyung calmly answered her… if she makes me that question, I wasn’t able to answer.”

“Ash, come on. Don’t be like. Trust me you will be a great Omma and I will be a great Appa!”

Jonghyun kissed him repeatedly “I really love you so much!!” after he kissed his chin then his neck. “Do you remember all our previous Valentine’s Day when we made fun all night long?” Jonghyun asked him. Changhyun when he heard that blushed and he pushed him away.

“Jonghyun, Stop it!!” He said in an angry face. He looked for his own belly “Baby, what your Appa want to say that we just played chess all night long, just innocent chess… nothing more!” Jonghyun gently pushed Changhyun’s head and said “I said you are a babo!”

“I am not a babo, you are teaching bad thing to our kid before he born! Now, we are hungry… Let’s eat!!” He said and left the bed walking toward the kitchen.  In the kitchen, Jonghyun caught his boyfriend on his arms. “That means that in the next 4 mouth we won’t…?” He just smiled and nodded. 

--

Sang kyu x Ji Min - their little Valentine's day

 

That was lunch time, Sang kyu and Ji Min were still in the kindergarten. In the morning they were learning making Valentine’s Chocolate, painted draws about Valentine’s Day and things about Valentine. Now, they were just playing on the school's playground.

Ji Min was sitting with his friend Sungjong on a seat. “Maybe, I will give that Valentine’s Chocolates to Myungsoo… Wish me luck!” Sungjong, Ji Min’s best friend said and left her alone in the seat. She watched for there the little boy giving to his crush Valentine’s chocolates. Myungsoo accepted with a big smile the chocolate. Sungjong happy come back and sad on the seat next to Ji Min. “Look, he accepted! I’m so happy!! Now you, go give it to Sang Kyu.” He said pointing to the box she was holding. 

“But I am scary… and if he didn’t accept it!”

“Don’t be a baby, Ji Min. You are friend with him since ever… of course he will accept it!  Hwaiting!!” She nodded and strongly holding the chocolate’s box that she with love made in the day before. She was walking toward Sang Kyu noticed that another girl was doing the same, so she preferred stop and just watching. That girl come next to Sang Kyu and gave him her Valentine’s chocolate. Sang Kyu said something and smiled, at the same time the girl brushed and left him. He is such a playboy like his parents. Ji Min deep breathed and went next him.

“What do you want?” He asked her. She was really nervous. “I want to…want to… give you… this…” and she gave the Valentine’s chocolate box.

“I don’t want that!” He calmly rejected. She couldn’t believe what she heard so she asked him to repeat the answer. “You hear this well, I don’t want your chocolate…”

“What? But it took me a long time to make it. Why don’t you accept it?” She was already with tears in his eyes.

“I just don’t want.” He said. She didn’t know what to do. She wasn’t expecting that he didn’t accept it. So the only reacting was throwing all the Valentine’s chocolates that Sung Kyu received from other girls in that day all over the floor. “If you don’t what my chocolates, you won’t have any other chocolates. I hate you!” and she just walking away like a diva. He just left her go without saying a word.

She hid on somewhere on the playground, somewhere here no one find her crying because happening on the right minute before. “Ji Min, finally I found you … I saw what happen with Sang Kyu, don’t be sad, I here.” A Ji Min’s friend, Woohyun found her and was worried about her.

“But he didn’t accept it.” She continued crying. He wiped her tears and said “Don’t worry. He is just a big big babo… You will never be alone, I will be here with you… and in white day you can came to my house and have an afternoon full of fun… ahh, and I have that new videogame that you said you like it… please ask your omma and your appa to go my house okay?” He cutely said and she nodded. He happily hugged her.    

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Kyahh~ I thing that is really cute... what do you think? Do you like it? I hope so... 

eheh, I lovee changrick, THAT OTP IS REAL Ò U Ó  ohh, and Sung Kyu more Ji Min, I just love them... Ihih and imaginee Sungjong, Myungsoo and woohyun from Infinite with 5 years old x3 aigooo

Thanks for commented, subscribe, read it and voted... every single of you, my readers made me so ing happy \>u i lovee you~~

well, this is all. kisso kisso and hugs <3