~º N.A.Pº~

Teen Top *Happy Valentine's Day*

 

“Uncle Jonghyunnnn” Little Ji Min ran into Jonghyun arms. She was with her omma, Niel. They were to meet with Jonghyun and Changhyun in a cafe on a park next to their home.  Jonghyun picked her up and sat on the chair in front to Changhyun. Niel greeted everyone and sat on a chair next to Changhun.

“Do you want to order something to eat, sir?” The cafe maid asked to Niel who look to Ji Min “What do you want to eat Ji Min?” The girl look to the maid with a big smile and with his eyes shining said. “I want a cup cake with a flower on the top.” The maid nodded and left, but before gave to Changhyun a big toast that he ordered before Niel and Ji Min appear.  Changhun attacked the food.

“Woow, uncle Changhyun you are really hungry…” Ji Min commented. Jonghyun laughed a little and Changhyun gave him a death look.

“Ohh, five months of pregnancy… when you want to eat everything and you want to pee every time… I still remember like it was yesterday, the reality is that was 6 years ago…” Niel said and hugged Changhyun “I know what you feel!”

“Thanks hyung…” After he looked to Jonghyun and said. “At least there is someone who doesn’t make fun of me when I am in this situation.”
“I just laughed because you are too cute.” Changhyun blushed and continued eating.

“So, is a boy or a girl?” Niel asked. And in the same time Changhyun said Boy when Jonghyun said Girl. Niel and Ji Min were looking surprised at the two boys.

“We just will see in the next time that I will see the doctor. But I feel he is a boy and Jonghyun want a girl. Oh, he moved right now, see he agree with me. He is a boy!!”

“I hope that is a girl, I want to play with someone…” Ji Min calmly said.
 “I hope too… but you can play with Sang Kyu.” Jonghyun said hugging her who was in his lap.
“No, I can. He is bad for me… I don’t like him!” She sadly answered but immediately was happy because the maid brought her the cup cake that she wanted. Adults continued talking and Ji Min was entertained eating his cup cake, when she finished, she left Jonghyun lap and went to her Omma lap.

“Look, Ji Min put here your hand.” Changhyun took her hand and put on his belly. “Wait a little and you will feel it.”

“Feel wha- ahh, Uncle Changhyun he moved.” Ji Min was really surprised. She never thought that she can feel the baby moved. “Omma, this is so cool.” Everyone smiled because the girl aegyo. “I don’t understand something.” She looked confused.
“What do you don’t understand, sweety?” Niel asked.
“How can uncle Changhyun have a baby in his belly if he isn’t married with uncle Jonghyun.” Changhyun who was drinking water choked up, Jonghyun started laughed and Niel just keep calm thinking in something to say.

“Why you don’t ask your Appa?” Jonghyun proposed.

“One day, I asked to Appa where the babys came. He said that first two persons married each other and sometime after appears, on one of them, a little seed on the belly who begins growing up. After, when the baby has a good size they go to the hospital to remove the baby.”

“That has true, uncle Changhyun and uncle Jonghyun aren’t married but they are together for a long time.”

“Ahh. Omma, can I ask another thing?” Niel scared of another question as the last, nodded. “I want to have someone to play and uncle Changhyun said that his baby is a boy so… omma… can you have a baby too?”

“Ji Min- , I… Ji Min, why are you asking that…?” Niel didn’t know what to answer and Changrick couple just laughed. “Argh, Ji Min, a baby have a lot of work… You will see it when you grow up and have your own children.”

“I will never marry, boys are babos.” She leaned her head on Niel’s chest. 
“What happen, baby? Why you said that?” Niel asked and kissed her forehead.
“Are you upset with Sang Kyu?” Changhyun innocently asked.

“He didn’t want to accept my chocolates. It took me a long time to make…” Ji Min was pouting.
“That was really sad. Don’t be upset, Omma is here.” Niel hugged her tightly.

Suddenly, when Ji Min was with his head on Niel’s chest she felt someone was tickling her. “Omma, stop it!!” She said when was laughing. “Baby, it isn’t me.” She looked back and there was is Appa, Minsoo. He took her from Niel arms. She put her arms around his neck. Minsoo greeted everyone, pulled a chair and sat next Niel with Ji Min in his lap.

“Woow, Ricky, your belly... Do you have sure that just one not two?” Minsoo commented.
“Jonghyun~ he is making fun of me too. He is saying that I have a belly too big.” He put his chair next to Jonghyun and hugged him.
“I am just kidding Changhyun…” Minsoo said laughing.
 Jonghyun raised Changhyun's head and noticed that he was crying. “Hey, hey you don’t need to cry. He is just stupid. You are very good like you are.” And hugged him tightly and kissed the top of his head. “Bang Minsoo, you are a dead man.” Jonghyun threatened him.

“Appa, I asked Omma to have a si-” Ji Min was talking when Niel put a hand on to make her stop. Minsoo looked surprised.
“What do you want, baby?” She took Niel’s hand and said.
“A sister, I want someone to play.” Minsoo looked to Niel with a face. “But he said no…”
“I will try to convince omma.”
“Thanks Appa!! And,hmm, I want to give you this…” She took from his backpack a box with chocolates.
“Omg, thanks baby, I love you so much.” He kissed her several times on her cheek. That were the chocolates that Sang Kyu didn’t accept. So there is a paper with hearts and saying ‘Saranghae Sang kyu’. Minsoo looked at that and scowled. The girl quickly hid it.

At night, Niel kissed Ji Min goodnight and went to his bedroom. That day was Valentine’s Day so he was expecting that Minsoo was waiting for him to have a romantic night but no. When he entered in the room encountered with his husband sleeping. “You must kid me… Really??”

Niel quit so just turned off the light and went to sleep. Suddenly felt Minsoo kissed his neck and touch him . “Do you really think that I will pass up this night?” Minsoo whispered on his ear. “Ahh, don’t forget that Ji Min wants a little sister…” Minsoo added. “Don’t dare you.” Niel said and slightly hit him.

They were non-stop doing want you know that they are doing… when they stopped, they were tired so were in silence when Minsoo break it. “Where was my Valentine’s chocolate?”
Niel rolled his eyes “You already eat Ji Min’s chocolate and you still want more? There are in the kitchen, Chocolate monster...”

“Thanks I lovee you sooo much Niellii!!”

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

More one chapter ^~^/ The next chapter is already the final chapter...Thanks for commented, subscribe and read it. I hope you have enjoy it <3 kisso kisso and hugs*-*