Cousin's Attention

Give Me Love

After the encounter with Donghae, Kyuhyun started feeling nauses and decided to go to the nurses office.

"Teacher-nim may I go to the nurse?" 

The teacher nodded and gave Kyuhyun a slip before sending him to the nurse. As Kyuhyun walked to the nurse's office, he bumped into Sehun. Like literary bumped into him. Papers flew everywhere.

"Oh Im so sorry." Kyuhyun said grabbling as much paper he can. He then stood up and handed Sehun back his papers. 

"Oh Im sorry too." Sehun said with a smile."Hi , my name is Lee Sehun. Freshmen."

"Cho Kyuhyun. Junior" Kyuhyun said smiling back. They then started headed to the office since Sehun was on his way to pick up his cousin.

"Should I tell him who I am?" Sehun asked himself. In the end, he decided to tell Kyuhyun just in case.

"Kyuhyun-shi" Sehun muttered.

"Neh Sehun?" Kyuhyun asked.

"Do you know who I am?" He asked.

"Hmmmmm." Kyuhyun said thinking if he did know the freshman. "No not really"

"Uh Im Lee Donghae's brother."

Kyuhyun then stopped walking and looked at Sehun. He glanced at Sehun then started walking again. They got to the office door before Kyuhyun stopped and looked at Sehun.

"So you know about my condition." Kyuhyun said more like a statement than a question.

Sehun nodded. "Neh"

Kyuhyun then stopped and held out his pinky. "Can I ask you to keep it our secret?" 

Sehun stared at the hand before connecting his pinky too. Kyuhyun smiled before opening the door and letting Sehun enter.

______________________________________________________________

As soon Sehun entered the office, he was attacked. "SEHUNNIE"

Kyuhyun smiled before walking past the family reunion. He went into the nurses office and was surprised to see his own brother there.

"Suho, what are you doing here?" Kyuhyun asked.

Suho rubbed his neck awkwardly. "I kinda knocked someone out with a soccer ball."

Kyuhyun laughed. "Did your team win?" Suho nodded, smiling as bright as his brother.

"Good job." 

"Why are you here hyung?" Suho asked.

"I was feeling sick." Kyuhyun said making Suho worry.

"Is it because of the thing?" Suho asked. Kyuhyun shrugged before lying on the bed to rest. 

______________________________________________________________

"SEHUNNIE"

Sehun shocked but wasnt surprised his cousin would do something like that. "Siwon hyung. How are you?"

"I fine my cute dongsaeng." Siwon said before pinching Sehun's cheeks. "Where's Donghae hyung?"

"I dont know actually." Sehun said then noticed Kyuhyun was behind him anymore. "Was there someone behind me?" 

"I dunno" Siwon said. "Lets go, I want to go to class."

"This is the first time I've anyone wanting to go to class" Sehun said before guiding his silly hyung.

____________________________________________________________

It was finally luch time and Siwon was happily being led to the cafeteria. Donghae rolled his eyes to his cousins excitement.

"Will you stop?" Donghae said annoyed. 

"But hyung, this school is so cool." Siwon said, eyes sparkling.

"Whatever you say." Donghae said, sitting down next to his girlfriend Jessica.

"Hey babe" Jessica said. "Who's this?" 

"This is my cousin, Siwon."

"Does this cousin have a girlfriend?" Jeesica's friend Tiffany said winking at Siwon.

"Nope, Im gay" Siwon said like it was normal news.

"Eww nevermind" Tiffany said disgusted, but Siwon didnt pay any attention to her.

"So did anyone catch your attention?" Jessica asked.

"No not real" Siwon stopped looking at someone. Donghae looked to who he was looking at and was shocked.

"Who's that?" Siwon asked pointing. Everyone looked but Donghae.

"Who? The tall lanky one?" Siwon nodded. "Kyuhyun?"

"Kyuhyun? I like it" Siwon smirked. "Yes, someone did catch my attention"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/N: AYOOO! Im back, kinda. Im gonna update from time to yime so please wait for me. 

Anyway, how do you like the new chapter, Tell me what you think in the comment. 

And I'd like to thank my lovely subscribers for their loyalty. I love you guys.

So bye ^_^! Author-nim out