Brother's Concern

Give Me Love

It was a quiet night until...

"WHERE THE HELL IS THAT LITTLE ?!" Xiumin screamed as Sehun opened the door. Sehun was too shocked to do anything but followed the furious man.

"Lee Donghae! Where the hell are you! Get your ing down here!" Xiumin screamed.

"Sir please stop" Sehun asked but Xiumin just pushed him down and started screaming again. A man out of nowhere helped Sehun up,

"Sorry about my brother" The man said with an angelic smile that made Sehun melt. "Im Suho"

Sehun smiled back. "Sehun"

"LEE DONGHAE!!!!!"

"WHAT THE HELL!!!!" A voice said from the top of the stairs. Xiumin looked up. The man had a perfect face and was half . If only he wasnt so pissed.

"Are you Lee Donghae?" Xiumin asked screaming still.

"Im Kris. His brother. Why the hell are you screaming?" Kris asked still pissed from being disturbed. They were both looked they were about to kill each other. Suho took this as a sign to calm them both down.

"OK. Calm down, lets all sit down and talk about this" 

Both pissed off men reluctantly took a sit. Xiumin took a sit opposite of Kris while glaring daggers. Kris was doing the same. Suho took a sit in between the two next to Sehun. Sehun was too busy staring lovingly at Suho.

"What the hell do you want with my brother?" Kris asked.

Xiumin was about to speak when Suho spoke instead. "We wanted to speak to him about a one night stand he had with our brother Kyuhyun."

Kris scoffed in hearing this. "What? Does he want another night with Donghae. Kinda pathetic sending his brothers."

Xiumin was turning red again but again Suho spoke ahead of him. "Its kinda complicated."

"Well obviously. He has a girlfriend." Kris said. "They;re great together so dont even think that Donghae will go to your pathetic brother just because he's obsessed with Donghae."

"Hyung, let them explain." Sehun whispered.

"Why? So he can sell his homewrecking brother? No thanks" Kris said standing to go back to his room.

In a flash, Xiumin stood up and punched Kris to the ground. "Dont talk about my brother like that. They had a one night stand, i get it. No feelings attached."

Xiumin then stepped back but kept glaring. "It was his first, and Im not mad at Donghae for taking his ity. But to beat hi up the next day at school and being called a by the person who took it, pisses me off."

"Not only that, but my brother is now throwing up for a whole week and we didnt know what was wrong.  We went to the doctors to see what was wrong and got the result this morning. Apperently he's pregnant with you idiot brothers baby. We wanted to tell him the results when he got home from school." Xiumin said tearing up. Suho tried calming his brother but Xiumin got out of his grasp.

"He came home as a bloody pulp. His friend said that your ing brother's friedns beat him up for having with your brother whle your brother watched." Xiumin then wiped the tears from his face. "We're not here to ask your brother to have a relationship with my brother or child support for the baby."

"All we're asking is for Donghae to leave our brother alone." Suho said. "We'll take care of the baby and never ask you all for anything but please just ask Donghae to leave our brother alone. You can choose not to tell him about the baby, he can choose not to even be part of the baby's life. Just please leave our family alone."

"Thank you for listening to us. We'll be leaving now." Suho then took Xiumin's hand, walking out of the house. Sehun looked surprised by the news while Kris was shell shocked. Kris then walked to his room, thinking of the news.