Our End...

Don't Go... (SEQUEL to Ice Melts)

 

Two days left before graduation day,
 
Minah was walking around the school with her blank face. It was recess time but she didn't feel like eating. Suddenly she saw Eunnim sitting on a bench by herself. She walked to Eunnim and sat beside her. "Hey" she greeted. Eunnim who was busy with her phone stopped for a while and turned her attention to Minah. "Unnie" she cheered with a smile. Minah smiled back but it was a fake one. Eunnim noticed it. "Unnie, what's wrong?" she asked. "Nothing" lied Minah. "Unnie, tell me the truth! What's wrong?" Eunnim asked again. Minah sighed heavily. She knew she can't lie Eunnim since Eunnim know her more than anyone.
 
"Eunnie-ah, do you think Hoya love me?" asked Minah. (a/n: Eunnie is Eunnim's nickname FYI)
 
"Of course he does. If he doesn't, why would he choose you over a thousand girls that are totally crazy of him" 
 
"Well.... I don't know.... Eunnim, what do you think about me going to USA?"
 
"You mean with Hoya?"
 
"No.. Just me... You know, for my scholarship" said Minah. Eunnim thought Minah was joking so she burst out laughing. Minah sighed for the second times and walked away.
 
After a while, Eunnim stopped laughing. She looked beside her but Minah was already gone. "Unnie? Unnie? Minah unnie?" she called as she looked around for Minah but Minah was nowhere to be found.
 
'She wasn't serious , was she?' Eunnim thought. Deep in her heart, she started to feel worry.
 
*Hoya's POV*
 
I was with L-goon at the music room. We were practicing some dance moves since we had a free time together except for the other members of Infinite. For these past few days, my mind is filled with the graduation day. I am planning to propose Minah on that day.
 
"Myungsoo, what do think I should do? Should I propose Minah early or should I wait until we finish our study?" I asked him. "I think you should propose her early, hyung. Because she probably waiting for you to do it. If you don't, she might see other boys in college later" he said which made my heart burned hearing that Minah will cheat on me. "Yeah. You're right. I'll buy the ring after school later. Thanks, bro" I said and decided to head back to my class.
 
*End of POV*
 
After school, Minah waited for Hoya outside the school. She was hoping to walk home together with Hoya. Minutes later, Hoya came out with his car. Minah's eyes widened. "Since when did you brought your car?" she asked. "I sort of left it at school last week" explained Hoya and Minah just oh-ed. "Err.. Minah, I don't think I can send you home today. Please go back safely, neh?" he said. Minah's heart fell. "ohh... K- kure.." she stuttered as she tried to sound okay. "Mianhe, babe. See you tomorrow" Hoya said again before leaving her. Minah just stood there as she watched Hoya's car driving off.
 
"He don't even care" she mumbled to herself and went home alone.
 
'Sorry, Minah. I want it to be a surprise' Hoya thought.
 
At the mall,
 
"Good day, Sir. May I help, you?" said the sales lady to Hoya who just entered the ring shop. Hoya smiled at the lady. "Can I see simple wedding rings but covered with small diamonds?" he asked politely. "Sure. This way, Sir" said the sales lady as she lead Hoya into the shop. After hours of choosing hundred rings, he finally found perfect wedding rings for him and Minah. The ring were beautiful even though the design are simple.
 
'Wait for me, Minah' he thought as he glanced at the rings.
 
The next day, Minah wasn't talking to Hoya and she tried her best to avoid him because seeing Hoya's face make her hurt. Hoya felt weird of Minah's sudden cold actions and kept on staring at the cold Minah in class. It was free session when suddenly their homeroom teacher came into their class. "Can I see Miss Soo Min Ah" said their homeroom teacher. Minah stood up and followed their homeroom teacher out. All of the students paid attention to them as they left the class.
 
Soon, they arrived at the teachers' room. "Tell me, Minah-haksaeng. Have you thought about going to the scholarship in USA that I gave to you?" the homeroom teacher, Mrs.Jung, asked her. Minah paused for a second before replying. "ummm.. Y-yes... I want to accept it" she answered. Mrs.Jung looked shock. "Are sure?" Mrs.Jung asked again and Minah nodded her head slowly as she hung her head low. "Arasso. Here's the flight ticket. The flight is tomorrow at 7.30 a.m. I don't think you could attend the  senior graduation tomorrow, I'll tell the principal about that. Is it okay for you?" said Mrs.Jung as she handed Minah a flight ticket to USA but Minah just kept quiet.
 
"urmmm... Y- yes.. It is" she finally said and took the flight ticket.
 
...........................
 
Hoya was chatting with Woohyun when Shinyeong poked his shoulder. He looked at Shinyeong with a confused face. "What?" he asked. "What is wrong with Minah?" pouted Shinyeong. "Molla" shrugged Hoya which made Shinyeong hit him on the head. "YAH!!! How could you don't know??! You're her boyfriend! Don't you know Minah is having a hard time because of you stupidity??!!!" she yelled. Hoya was startled hearing what she said. He felt guilty. He knew that he should've treat her better but the thing is he's just shy since they only knew each other for three months.
 
*Minah's POV*
 
After school, I went home by myself again. I opened my house door and entered my house. Then, I putted my bag down and thrown myself at the sofa. 
 
/RINGGG!!!!/
 
My phone rang. I opened it and it was a text message from Hoya saying,
 
Jagi~~ Are you free tonight? Can I come to your house? ^w^
 
-HoyaBaby
 
I sighed and replied a yes. I knew even if I say no, he still come. I got up and decided to take a fresh bath. After washing myself, I wore this :
 
 
After that, I packed my stuff for going to USA tomorrow. At 8.00 p.m., my house bell rang. I ran to the living room and opened the door. I saw Hoya's figure infront of the door. "Hey" he said and answered back with a smile. I invited him in and he gladly wen in. Both of us were bored so we decided to go into my room.
 
We were sitting on my bed. Silence filled the room. We weren't talking to each other. I just sat on my bed, hugging my knees. "Howon-ah.... have you thought about getting marry with me?" I asked to broke the silence.
 
Ughh.. What am I thinking? Of course he doesn't...
 
He gulped before answering, "Ermmm.... I don't know". Again, pain struck me. Am I to desperate to marry? I'm such an idiot!!
 
"But.. Minah.." he said again and glance at me. He came closer to me and hugged me tightly. His warm breathe could feel on my left ear. His heartbeat was calm and steady but something tells me that he's worry of something. He inhaled and exhaled. "But... I do love you, Minah.. I love you so much that I can't hold myself when I see you with someone that is not me" he confessed which made me fluttered. He cuddled me and bit my left ear. He stared at me for a while then kissed my forehead, my cheeks, the top of my nose , my chin, my neck bone and finally back to my lips. 
 
He really do love me, huh??
 
I kissed him back as he wrapped his arms around my waist. My hands were on the bed sheets to support my balance. He cupped my cheeks and kept on kissing me. I felt a tear slid down my face but I was sure he didn't notice it. I quickly wiped it before he notice it. He pushed away for a while. We looked at each other before he ripped my shirt off. Yes. He ripped my shirt off. He my lips and before I knew it, he was on top of me. His eyes were filled with lust but there are also love in them.
 
We spend the whole night making love. 
 
Oh, Howon. If only you know tonight is our last night together....
 
*End of POV*
 
The sunrise and Minah woke up. She looked beside her to see the Hoya beside her. She glanced at the clock and it was 5.00 a.m. 
 
'Better go now if I don't want to miss the flight' she thought.
 
She grabbed an extra blanket to cover her body. She went to the bathroom and got dressed up. She took her luggage out from her wardrobe. She stared at the sleeping figure Hoya for the last time and kissed his forehead. "Goodbye, my love. I hope you had a blast during today Graduation Day" she whispered to the sleeping Hoya and left the house without a single noise.
 
At the airport, Minah decided to text Shinyeong that she's going to USA. Later, she went to check in her ticket.
 
*Hoya's POV*
 
I woke up and saw that Minah wasn't beside me. I looked at the table alarm clock and it read '6.30 a.m.' . I checked my phone and it had a message from Shinyeong.
 
Yah!! This is crazy!! Minah is going to USA today!! Her flight is at 7.00 a.m.!! Pali!!! Catch her!!!!
 
-Shin_Yeong
 
My eyes widened. What the is this?!! How could Minah didn't tell me anything?! We were together last night!! 
 
I looked at the bedside table and saw a letter. I instantly read it.
 
To my dear Love, Howon,
 
I really love you too.. But our situation is just making me confuse. I'm going to USA for scholarship there for four years. I don't know if we still can be lovers four years from now but let just keep in contact. I didn't say anything to you cause saying goodbye to you hurts me. I'm sorry.... I love you, Lee Ho Won....
 
~ Soo Min Ah <3
 
Without wasting time, I wore my clothes on, grabbed the wedding ring that I was suppose to give to her this morning and my car keys and went out of the house.
 
WHAT WERE YOU THINKING, MINAH??!!!!
 
Twenty minutes later, I arrived at the airport and quickly went in. I ran as I searched for Minah everywhere. 
 
"Minah!!!!!! Minah!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! MINAHHH!!! SOO MIN AH!!!!!!" I called. There were so many people around me but I can't find any similar figure of Minah. Frustrated, I ran to the check in counter. Finally I saw Minah's figure. She was sitting on the airport chair while checking her phone. I ran to her. I was infront of her.
 
"Yah! Michyeosseo???!!!" I yelled at her as I caught my breathe which made her looked up. She was shocked seeing me. Her face turned pale. She stood up to face me still with her shocked face. "Why..Why did you.. Why did you leave without telling me??" I panted. "H- Hoya... How?" she stuttered. I didn't answer. Instead, I brought her to my chest my hugged her as tight as I can. "You could at least tell me if you think something is not right" I whispered to her. "It won't help, Howon-ah" she said sternly as she pushed me away. Her tears filled he cheeks. 
 
I got on my knees and made her gasped. I took out
the ring I bought for her. I helped her to wear the ring. "Soo Min Ah, will you... Will you marry me??" I proposed her. She was speechless. I chuckled at her cuteness. I held her hands and pinned her hair behind her ear. "Hey, why are you so shock?" I said softly. She blinked her eyes not knowing what to say. "Is that a yes?" I raised a brow but she still not answering. I got tired of waiting so I pinched her cheeks. "Yah!! Answer me~!" I whined. She got back to her sense and nodded up and down. 
 
I smiled from ear to ear. I carried her as I held her waist and spun her around. She shouted cutely. "Yah!! Stop!!" she is the one who whine this time while I just kept on chuckling. I stopped spinning her around and kissed her deeply. She just stay still and kissed me back.
 
This is how our story ends. 
 
We don't really know each other so much.
 
But one thing, I know....
 
We love each other so much...
 
This is OUR END.
 
 
-END-
a/n : Spelling and grammar mistake fixed on 13 sept 2013