Meeting Luhan’s Circle of Friends

My Brother's Boyfriend

Jia/Krystal’s POV:

RINGGGG!!!! Thank God its break time I can’t stand being with that idiot (referring to Minho). “Unnies let’s go get lunch, I’m starving”, I called to my unnies. “Mianhe we can’t ‘go we have a meeting with the student council”, they both said. “Okay I understand”, I said while sulking. “Maknae-ah mianhe we really can’t…we’re so sorry…we promise to make it up to you and---“You guys I’m just kidding go ahead”, I said while laughing. “Thanks Stal but seriously we’re gonna make it up to you”, my 2 unnies said as they rushed to the hallway. You see my unnies are both part of the school council they insisted me on joining but you know me I’d rather be alone than join that organization.

 

I was on my way to the cafeteria when I felt someone slung his shoulder around me. I looked up and saw my oppa with a grin plastered on his face. “Kiddo why are you alone?”, he asked while cocking his eyebrow. “Unnies have a meeting”, I plainly answered. “Ahhh hey why don’t you eat with me and my friends”, he suggested. “Umm that’s not necessary”, I said rejecting his offer. “Pshhh nonsense no sister of mine will eat alone”, he said as he dragged to the cafeteria.

 

When we arrived at the cafeteria I quickly yanked my hand “Yahhh that hurts, now I know what a sack of potatoes feel”, I said while massaging my sore wrist. “Mianhe Jia-ah how can I make it up to you “, he said. “Ahhh buy me lunch”, I begged. “Arasso so I’m forgiven”, he asked. “Yep hehehe I want hamburger and orange juice”, I said. “Fine”, he said as he dragged me (again) at their table.

 

I saw 2 other boys at the table, ahhh they must be oppa’s friends. The tanned boy kept stuffing food in his mouth while the owl-eyed boy looked at him with disgust. “Ehem”, Luhap oppa forcefully coughed. When he grabbed the attention of the 2 boys he said “This is my sister guys introduce yourself”, he explained.  “Hay der may neym ith Kim Jongin”, the tanned one said while stuffing his mouth with food (crumbs are practically flying all over the place). “She doesn’t speak ‘stuffed mouth’ language”, Luhan said. The tanned on swallowed his food and said “Hi there my name is Kim Jongin but you can call me Kai”. “Annyeonghaseyo I’m Do Kyungsoo but you can call me DO for short”, the shorter male said. “Annyeonghaseyo Lu Krystal imnida”, I bowed. “You stay here while I go get some food”, oppa informed me. I just nodded my head.

 

 

Awkward…I wanted to yell out loud the table’s atmosphere was cold only the munching of food from a certain someone called Kai can be heard. “Krystal you know we have one more friend”, Kyungsoo said trying to break the ice. “Really Kyungsoo-ssi”, I said trying to act interested.”You can call me and Kai oppa since we’re older than you”, he said while chuckling. “Sure”, I said. “About the other friend he’s name is Oh Sehun”, Kyungsoo oppa exclaimed. “Ohhh why isn’t he here ?”, I questioned. “I think he has to find his brother if my memory’s correct I think his brother has the same age as you”, DO said. “Ahhh”, I said.

 

“You please say something to Krystal”, Kyungsoo said as he whacked Kai’s nape. I almost fell of my seat due to the hilarious scene in front of me. “Wat chud ay sey”, Kai replied while devouring the steamed buns in front of him. “Shheeesshh nevermind let’s just wait for Sehun and his brother”, DO said as he hit his head on the table.

 

Author’s Message:

Hi guys I hope you enjoy this chapter. Comments are very much appreciated.

Here’s a funny fact I stuffed my mouth with bread while saying Kai’s statements so that when I type it on my computer it will sound realistic when my you guys read it. LOL

I wanna have a brother like Luhan…TT_TT.