The Man Behind The Voice

The Man Behind The Voice

 Chapter 1

 

“Oh-My-Bling-God!” – The brunette said, holding his phone like it was the last thing on Earth.

“What?” – Taemin slightly pulled the older’s arm. – “Let me see… please!” – he pouted when he was completely ignored.

“BlingBlingVoice uploaded a new video on Youtube…”

“Oh, that…” – Taemin said, disappointed.

“With one of my requests! AH~~!” – The young boy squealed like a girl.

“Really, Key? Congratulations then!” – Onew said, joining the conversation and ruffling Taemin’s hair.

“Why, thank you!” – Key said with a big smile, sticking his tongue to Taemin.

“So, what’s the song this time?” – A new member joined the chat.

“H-hey Minho!” greeted an embarrassed Taemin.

“Hey, Taemin! Hey, Onew!” – Minho smiled and Onew waved at him.

“One that I requested, and since we’re all together, let’s hear it?” – Key asked with puppy eyes.

“Of course, let’s hear it!” – Since Onew was a singer himself, he loved to hear great voices like the so called BlingBlingVoice.

Key enthusiastically pressed the play button and a title appeared on the video: “More than Words” – Extreme; Requested by: Key a.k.a. No 1 Fan.

Everybody rolled their eyes when they saw it.

A beautiful voice started to sing one of the most beautiful songs ever!

Four guys totally puzzled; they had already heard him sing , but that song suited his voice perfectly.

When the song ended, Onew, Taemin and Minho enthusiastically clapped, while Key was busy wiping his tears.

“He made me love my favorite song even more…” – Key said between sobs. – “How I love him!”

“Great music choice, hyung!” – Taemin said.

“This guy should be a Top Idol!” – Onew praised.

“My biggest dream is to know him!”

“We know!” – Minho and Taemin said at the same time.

The older smiled and winked at Taemin, making him blush like mad.

“Well guys, I love you all, but I’ve got to get going. The things for the school trip are not ready yet!” – Onew waved at them.

“Bye~” – they all said.

“I almost forgot that stupid trip…” – Key sighed. – “Bye guys~! – he left, allowing Taemin and Minho to be alone.

“Well, I don’t think it will be a boring trip… You know why?” – Minho asked, grabbing the younger’s chin.

“N-no…”

“Because I’ll be with you…” – the older leaned forward and captured Taemin’s lips in a sweet kiss. – “See you tomorrow!” – Minho left, letting a dumbfounded Taemin behind.

“Someday, he’ll drive me mad…” – Taemin sighed, with his hot red cheeks.

 

-------School trip day-------

 

The sky was blue as ever, there was no wind blowing and the birds were singing… it was the perfect day.

“Not for a school trip!” – Key thought.

Despite that, his friends looked pretty excited: Onew, being the good student he was, was obviously looking forward for the bus arrival and Minho was busy holding Taemin and assuring that he wouldn’t let him go away, finally officializing their relationship.

The bus finally arrived and they departed, heading to a museum. After seeing so many paintings, Key’s eyes were tired (especially since the Diva spent hours searching the internet for more things about BlingBlingVoice). When they got out of the museum, the teacher gave the class half an hour to buy souvenirs in the shop, with the condition that everyone would be back in the bus in the time settled.

Bored as he was, Key went straightly back to the bus. The only thing that he wanted then, was to hear his Youtube guy.

He placed his phones, maximum sound, staying completely absent from the world. So absent that he didn’t even notice someone who entered throughout the back door of the bus.

Key was so sunk on the seat, the blonde guy didn’t see him either.

The song ended, but Key continued to listen to someone singing after that.

That voice… resembled a lot with the one he had just finished listening.

But where did it came from?

He stood upright on his seat and searched, with his gaze, for someone in the seats ahead of him, but he saw no one. He turned around, looking back; his eyes widened when he saw a handsome young man sitting with his back leaned on the bus window.

His eyes were closed, and Key noticed that he was completely into his music; totally absent-minded.

The more he heard the guy singing, the more he was sure that he knew him.

When the guy stopped singing and opened his eyes, Key was completely fixed on him. The blonde’s eyes went wide open with fright.

“Y-y-you! I know you… I mean, that voice…” – Key fell on the sit behind him, panting. He was about to faint! How was it possible?! His dream guy; the guy he fell in love with his voice, there right in front of him.

“Hey, hey?! Are you okay?” – he waved his hand in front of Key’s eyes, but he didn’t even blinked, looking straight to the guy.

“BlingBlingVoice…” – Key uttered with his eyed tearing.

The blonde’s eyes widened.

“W-what? What are you talking about?” – he nervously asked. – “Who’s that guy?”

“N-no… No! I’m sure you’re BlingBlingVoice! I would recognize your voice anywhere!” – Key suddenly stood up, inched from the mysterious guy. – “Don’t lie to me… there’s no use. Please…”

The older was surprised by the latter’s attitude. His puppy eyes begged with all its might for the truth. How could he resist?

“F-fine! Yes, I am BlingBlingVoice, but please don’t tell anyone… I don’t want people to know…” – he assumed his defeat.

“M-my biggest dream was to know you… And now, here you are! In front of me… It seemed such an impossible dream and now…” – Key carefully placed his hands above the blonde’s. – “And now I can touch you…”

He giggled with Key’s attitude. He looked like he had seen a ghost or something!

He looked at Key’s hand on top of his, and also placed his other hand above Key’s.

“Of course you can! I’m a human, after all.” – he smiled. – “By the way, I’m Jonghyun.”

“I’m Key.”

“Key? Key? Where did I see that name?”

“Hmm… Actually, the song you uploaded yesterday…” – realizing how close he was to Jonghyun, Key removed his hands to his lap, playing with his fingers.

“Oh, my No 1 Fan, right?”

“Of course! – a serious Key said. – “Like I’m in love with you since I heard you sing one year ago; I was the first to comment your videos, and I still am--” – Key stopped talking when he saw Jonghyun’s amused face. He probably looked like a crazy stalker at that moment.

“So, you’re the reason why I kept singing?” – Key had a confused look on his face. – “You know, every time I saw your comments, my heart skipped a beat, because it was the first time I had a fan. Due to your comments, I felt that I couldn’t let you down, so I kept singing more and more!” – Key was blushing like mad.

His idol was saying that he was the main reason for him to keep singing! Was there anything better than that?!

“Oh… I don’t even know what to say…” – Key managed to say after a while. He looked like a really red lobster.

“You don’t have to say anything! But I do: thank you so much for everything!” – Jonghyun hugged him, startling the brunette.

Key was completely petrified. That scent, that hug… A thing that he knew he’d never forget.

“Break is over! Return to the bus!” – the teacher shouted outside.

Jonghyun released Key from the embrace.

“I guess I should thank my absent-mind too, for making me enter the wrong bus!” – Jonghyun brightly smiled. Key chuckled.

“Me too! Thanks to that, I was able to meet you!” – Key returned the smile.

“Quickly, guys! C’mon!” – the teacher shouted again.

“Well… I guess I’ll be going now…” – Jonghyun said, rubbing the back of his neck. – “Don’t forget to keep it secret. It was really nice to meet you!” – Jonghyun hugged Key again and headed towards the exit door.

“W-wait!” – Key said with his eyes fixed on the floor.

Jonghyun returned to Key’s side.

“C-could you… hmm… maybe give me your number?” – Key asked, tripping on the words.

“Sure!” – after exchanging numbers, Jonghyun teased Key. – “Will you give it to someone?”

“Huh?! Of course not! I want you just for me!” – He pouted. “My man behind the voice--” – after realizing the embarrassing things he had just said, Key turned his back to Jonghyun, hitting himself on the forehead.

Jonghyun chuckled.

“Key?” – he called, tapping the latter’s shoulder.

When Key turned his face, Jonghyun quickly captured his lips on a sweet kiss that only lasted a few seconds, but that for them looked like hours.

“Don’t worry…” – Jonghyun broke the kiss and gently caressed Key’s cheek. – “We’ll have plenty of time to get to know each other better” – he winked.

Jonghyun ran to the exit door, disappearing from Key’s sight.

When Key woke up from the trance, his legs were trembling like they couldn’t support his weight, and he let himself, once again, fall on the sit.

People started to enter the bus little by little, but his mind wasn’t still there. So that was heaven? He was loving it then…

“Oh~… I love school trips…!” – he sighed with a dorky smile.

THE END

 

.........Author's note.........

Hey guys~!
So after this one-shot, we'll start with longer stories ^^
Hope you like it ^^
Please support us; that will be a big incentive for us continue to writing ^^

Please comment and subscribe! *o*