The first meeting...

AMIGO Club

7:30 A.M. (Before class) AMIGO Club room.

Vice President Tiffany is clearing up some things at her desks. And waits for everyone to get in the room to get attendance.

Chrome was the second one to get in the club room. Then Yunji comes in third. President Ryeowook comes in and says sorry that he is late, and he is the fourth one as you can see. Then Sulli came in with Nicole. Then, Jonghyun comes in with Key. LJoe then comes in and goes to his seat. Yoseob comes in straight to his seat, and waits as well. Taemin was hurrying up, and fell at the AMIGO club door (slips). Changjo was walking because he knows that it's not yet attendance time. Joon was the only one left, and the club members are getting bored, it's 7:49 A.M. and Fany was going to start the attendance. Then, Joon comes in very fast and he saw they are doing attendance then he took a sit.

 

AMIGO Club Attendance Book.

Changjo

Jonghyun

Joon

Key

 LJoe

Nicole

Ryeowook

Rui Chrome

Sulli

Taemin

Tiffany

Yunji

Tiffany: Wow! Great! We are all here. We are helding a meeting after class, in the AMIGO Club room which is here. President, your floor.

Ryeowook: As you can see. We are gonna have a School Elections, and I want to see you in this battle. We will have to be good to EACH and EVERYONE as we are doing now. Doing good is good.

Chrome and Yunji: We're gonna be LATE!

Ryeowook: Let's go everyone as we are classmates. To the 2-A room!

All of them go to the 2-A classroom.

Their teacher came in, with heavy books and bags. Joon has helped her. And the teacher thanked him.

Teacher: Okay, class. You are new to each other, how about introduce yourselve?

Ryeowook was the first on the seats. So he will be the first to introduce.

Ryeowook: Hello, I am Kim Ryeowook, from SuperJunior, AMIGO club and sister of Kim Rui Chrome.

Next was Chrome.

Chrome: Hello guys, I am Kim Rui Chrome, from AMIGO club. I was from Japan, and my dad transferred me to Korea. And thank you (smiles)

Next to introduce was Yunji.

Yunji:  Hi! i am Kim Yunji of f(x) and AMIGO club! Pinocchio! HeHe. Nice to meet you all.

Next is Taemin

Taemin: Hey! I am Lee Taemin, Dancing Machine of Shinee.

Then Jeemin was the next one.

Jeemin: HI! I love my adoring fans and lovers! I am Wong Jeemin! The School's current Idol! I love you! MWAAAH!

Then another girl, then another one, then a boy, then Achie.

Achie: Hey guys and gals! I am the 2nd best Idol in this School and my adoring fans love me and I love Joon! I am Jo Achie! I love you too! No one will replace me as 2nd best Idol!

Then LJoe was the next one

Ljoe: Hi! name is Ljoe not elbow ok! Well nice to meet you all! I'm from Teen Top. and AMIGO Club.

Then Ricky was next.

Ricky:  Hi Ricky here. From Teen top too.

Next is others of AMIGO club and some students...

After a welcoming quiz, this is the results...

Rui Chrome- 100

Yunji-  100                                            Ricky- 97

Taemin- 93                                         Jee Min-  0

Ryeowook- 100                                   Achie- 10

Tiffany-  100                                          Ljoe- 95

Jonghyun- 98                                   Changjo- 96

Key-   96                                              Yoseob- 94

Joon- 92                                            Sulli- 99

Nicole- 99

 

Teacher: Congratulations! Jeemin and Achie, you maybe School's Idol but look at your grades! You'll have detention and STUDY!

Jeemin: No! I'm not going to detention! I have many many works! Ma'am please?....

Chrome: Miss, she's lying. She just want to hang out and chill. She doesn't even have clubs, I mean clubs that have purpose. The only club she is in is the Idol Jeemin Adore me! Club. Only for herself...

Teacher: Is that true Ms. Wong?

Jeemin: Of course not! Ma'am she's a lier! She is a school's lier! She does cheat.

Ryeowook: Jeemin! She is my sister Ma'am, Chrome is good and she is a member of our AMIGO club. Jeemin is the bad one. My sister is saying the truth.

Teacher: Well then. Jeemin to the detention room later. The president of AMIGO club has spoken.

Jeemin: Fine Ma'am. Ok.

Chrome: Thanks, Ryeowook Oppa.

After some classes, it's break time.

Yunji was walking out of the hallway when Taemin called her.

Taemin: Ji! Wait for me! Let's eat!

Yunji: Ok! Fine Taemin!

Taemin: Bwoh? Taemin bwoh? Taemin what?

Yunji: Ok I'll call you Taemin bwoh!

Taemin: It's not that! You are not calling me oppa again! Jebal...(Please) Call me oppa...

Yunji: Ok Taemin oppa if that  makes you happy...

Taemin: Let's go eat at that cafe. They have your favorite pastries and cookies right?

Yunji: Wow! How did you know that?

Taemin: Yah! Taem bwoh?

Yunji ran away to the cafe. Taemin ran to follow her. Then they came in the cafe.

Taemin: What do you want to eat?

Yunji: Of course, as usual.

_____________________________________________________________________

Hi! As usual at our stories, there is a text! :O I hope there are any readers... >.>... <.<... And Taemin Bwoh! xD hahahahaha! Subscribe if you like it :) -Chrome<3-

Thank you for reading! Taemin Bwoh! Taemin Bwah! -Yunji-