The Surprise Elections!

AMIGO Club

12:00 nn AMIGO Club room.

Chrome was the first to come to the clubroom, then Vice President came in. Next is the President, then Yunji came in with lots of things. and the others.....

Ryeowook: Hello again. And Chrome always wait for me! Okay, now. As I was saying a while ago, there is a School Elections. I want everyone of you to have a position, and I will be hosting it with Chrome-chan. Chrome it's your job now.

Chrome: Hmmmm.... Okay! Here are the positions.

President: Kim Ryeowook

VP: Hwang Tiffany

Secretary: Sulli Choi

Treasurer: Nicole Jung

Auditor: Taemin Lee

Peacemaker: Jonghyun Kim

Muse: Krystal Jung

Prince: Joon

Intellegence Manager: Kim Rui Chrome

Entertainment Management: Kim Yunji

School Police: LJoe

Hall Officer: Key

School Idol: Kim Taeyeon

Tiffany: That's all! And all settled! The School Elections is tomorrow 8:00 A.M.   

Tomorrow morning -Chrome and Ryeowook's house- 7:00 A.M.

Ryeowook: Mom! Dad! We're going! And where's our lunch mom?

Chrome's Mom: It's at the table honey!

Chrome: Hahahaha! Honey!!! Hahahaha! I'll call you honey! Bye mom! Bye dad! Take care too!

-Yunji's house- 7:10 A.M.

Yunji: Junsu oppa is at work Onew oppa, he called me. You know their song? Listen to my heartbeat...

Onew: Stop singing now Yunji, let's go! I'll get you there.Come on! Your Manager oppa is waiting outside!

Yunji: Ok oppa I am ready! Let's go! Bye Mom and Daddy!!!

Daddy: (reading newspapers) Ok kids! We'll wait for the results here!

Mom: Take care and I lnow you'll win Yunji plus your Taeyeon unni who is already there. Bye!

Onew: Bye Mom and Dad!

Taemin came.

Onew: Taemin why are you here? Are you also nominated?

Taemin: Yes hyung so I'll ride with you two...Yah Ji!

Yunji: Wae Taemin bwoh?

Taemin: I told you, call me oppa instead...

Yunji: Yah TAEMIN OPPA!!! Kaja! (Let's go)

Taemin: YEY! Thank you! Let's go!

Onew: Ok fine stop fighting and whining!

They rode on f(x)'s van which was drived by their manager oppa. Sulli and Krystal came with them.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

8:10 A.M. School Grounds.

The elections was about to start. Chrome and Ryeowook were getting ready. And now it started.

Chrome: (uses microphone and tests mic) 123 Taemin Bwoh! 123 Taemin Bwoh!

Taemin: YAH! Stop it! I said call me Taemin Oppa! Oh I mean Yunji is the only one who is calling me that!

Chrome: Yeah, Yeah...

Taemin: Good!

Chrome: How about if I tell you I like you?

Taemin: Taemin Bwoh!? You do?

Chrome: Gotcha!

Taemin: Oh.... I thought that!

Chrome: Yeah right...

Ryeowook: You two STOP!

Chrome: YAH! I was just having fun Oppa!

Ryeowook: Then stop having fun!

Principal: Kids, I am sorry to say that the elections are being stopped and moved to next month. And I'll fix it Okay?

Chrome and Ryeowook: BWOH!!!!!!!!?

__________________________________________________________________________

 

Oh NO! The elections are stopped! Isn't it a surprising!? :O I don't like it!

And why is it stopped? By who? And where did he manage to do it?

-Chrome<3-

 

Oh no! What will happen to everybody?! What was the reason why it was stopped?

More exciting scenes + more Taemin Bwoh fighting to come!

-Yunji-