I'm Sorry

Because Of Him

The next day~

Yuri woke up in the morning prepare to go to work while Nichkhun heard the news that Minho and Yuri are dating now. He knew that his was wrong and it would even make his friendship with Yuri become worst. As he was thinking, he decided to says sorry to Yuri and Minho and congratulate them instead. It's not a good idea for making others unhappy just to get only your own happinest. He also felt regret for saying no to Yuri that time, if only he could be her boyfriend first before Minho have chance, now she might be his. After shower and prepare himself ready, he then message to Yuri since he doesn't have any schedule for today.


To: Yuri

Can we meet at the cofee shop at XXX street now? I have something to tell you. Don't worry, it's a good news. :)


Yuri's POV~

Aish! Why does time have to pass so fast, I haven't had enough sleep yet. Nevermind, it's time for work. After taking shower, I choose a suitable clothes for work.

I then smelled the cooked breakfast made by omma. She's always the best when come to cooking while I'm can't even cook really well no matter how much she teaches me.

"Omma!" I shouted.

"Yes, my darling?" She replied. 

"I wonder how you can cook so well while I'm not. Now, I know why appa loves omma so much." I said jokingly.

"This kid." said appa while omma just giggled.

We enjoy our breakfast together while suddenly my phone vibrate. I check who is it and found out that it was Nichkhun who ask me to meet him.

"Sorry omma and appa, I have to go now. Bye." I said to them.

"Don't you finish your breakfast?" Omma asked.

"It's ok, I'm full." I quickly grab my bag and run to the car.

~End of POV

While Yuri reached the cofee shop, Nichkhun has already sitting on the chair. 

"Annyeong." Said Yuri.

"Annyeong, please take a seat." Nichkhun let Yuri sit on a seat which if in front of him, they are facing each other.

"What can I help you?" asked the waiter.

"A cup of hot chocolate please." Said Yuri.

"Same as her." Nichkhun said with a smile.

"Ok, please wait for a while."

Yuri: So, what do you want to talk to me?

Nichkhun: Oh, it's that I want to say sorry to you for what I have done before. Can you forgive me?

Yuri: Ah, I didn't said that I would ever angry with you. However, I should thanks you that you let me know how much Minho really loves me.

They both smile.

Yuri: So, how's your work going?

Nichkhun: It's going very well, and I have to thanks you for stopping me to do the plastic sugery last time. If not, I would have had many antis too.

Yuri: Oh. I though you had done that sugery that time. (Smile)

Nichkhun: I was about to agree with the manager while I think of what you had said. Dream is important but health is more important, am I right? Since I was kind of famous when I debut, so the manager allow me to continue the job until I had success.

Yuri just smile while their hot chocolate had served. They finished the drink.

"Anyway, gotta go to work now. See you!" Said Yuri.

"I could send you to your company." Nichkhun said.

"It's ok, I have my own car." Yuri wave him goodbye and started to go to her work.

Mean while, Minho was in the company waiting for Yuri.

"It's kind of late now. Where is she going?" Though Minho.

"Annyeongshayo!" A familiar voice came and it was Yuri's.

"Annyeong! Where have you gone?" asked Minho.

"It's just that Nichkhun want to meet me." replied Yuri.

Minho: Did he does something bad to you?

Yuri: No he didn't. I just want to says sorry for what he has done.

Minho: Did you forgive him?

Yuri: Sure!

Minho is kind of disapointed but he knew Yuri must have a reason.

"If he didn't do that how can I know that you really love me?" said Yuri.

Minho then smiled. "Let's get back to our work!" She continued.

--------------------------

Sulli's POV~

Sulli think! Think of any way to get Minho! I know you can do it! Suddenly, this idea come to my mind. I know this plan would work! Minho will finally be mine. Can't wait to see that moment. I was jumping with joy if that plan work that would be awesome! 

--------------------------

I'm very very sorry for the late update. It's because of my exam and so on. Hope you like this chapter! Please comment or subscribe :) Kamsahamnida!~ 
Do you know what's Sulli's plan? Will Yuri and Minho really get to break up? Stay tune for the next chapter.