The meeting

Because Of Him

Krystal's POv~

Best morning ever! I am so in a good mood today. I am going to hang out with Sulli, I had never seen her for years. I should invite some friend to come too, maybe it would be more fun.

*Conversation*

Me: Hey, are you busy?

Amber: Yeah! What's matter?

Me: Oh! I was thinking whether you can come with me or not but it's ok.

Amber: Sorry, I guess Luna might not be busy since it was Friday.

Me: Ok, thanks! Bye

Amber: Bye

* End of conversation*


Should I call Luna? Ok, let's call her.

*Conversation*

Me: Hey Luna! Are you busy today?

Luna: Normally I'm not busy but today my manager give me too many works to do and I need to finish it by the end of the day so, I'm kinda busy now.

Me: Oh. It's ok, bye! (Disapointed)

Luna: Bye.

*End of conversation*

No one is free today, oh god! How about Minho oppa? I guess he will have free time to hang out with his donsaeg... Hehe.

*Conversation*

Me: Annyeong oppa, do you have free time today?

Minho: I have some time. What's the matter?

Me: Want to hangout with me and my friend today?

Minho: Ok! Anyway, would you mind if I bring Yuri with me?

Me: Sure!! You too get back together? (excited)

Minho: Yeah! I heard she said that you told her everything, right?

Me: Yes oppa! I just want to see you happy instead of sad and crying in front of your dongsaeg (half laughing)

Minho: I shouldn't have cry in front of you. (Laughing) Thank you very much! You're my best friend and also my best dongsaeg I had ever had.

Me: You're welcome oppa! It's my pleasure to help you. Anyway, one of my friend, Sulli, will come with us. She's friendly, kind and rich. I guess you know her parents because they are really famous.

Minho: really? Who are they?

Me: Choi Jae Sung (A made up name)

Minho: The one who sign for giving jobs to others? And if they want, they can even remove our job?

Me: Yeah oppa! Sulli is my best friend. I guess you will get along well with her like me.

Minho: Haha.. Sure

Krystal: Anyway.. bye oppa!

Minho: Ok bye!

*ENd of conversation*


After this call, I get myself ready, walking downstairs and have my breakfast then get to go to work. Normally, I finished my work at 6:00pm but today I ask permission from my manager to get out from work earlier, "You may go if you are done with all your works for today." He said while giving me many folders of works to do. I nodded. To be honest, I hate this manager, he always give me many works to do. I'm just a new stuff and he treat me like this. God! :( What should I do? This meeting is so important for me. I sadly sit on my chair hurrily doing my work without having my lunch. "No one is good to me here at Korea, except my oppa and Yuri unnie." I said quietly to mself make sure no one could hear. "How can you know? Anyway here is your lunch." a male voice came out giving me a box of lunch.

"May I know who are you?" I asked

"Ah.. I forgot to introduce myself, I am Lee Donghae. How about you?" He replied.

"I'm Jung Krystal. Nice to meet you." I said

"Nice to meet you too. Anyway, I accidentally heard your conversation with our manager this morning that's why I bring you this lunch to encourage you." He replied.

"Thanks" I said but still disapointed.

"We can do it together, it will finish on time don't worry." He said.

"Ah! Thank you very much." I replied happily.

We did the works and finished it at exactly 1:30 pm. He was fast like lightning, so I guess he's kind of cool. "Bye!" I said. "Ok, bye!" He replied. I give my works to my nasty, cruel manager and I was free! I went home and start showering, making up and put on my favorite dress.
(This is what Krystal wear)


Sulli's POV~

As I arrived, I saw Krystal waiting for me. 

"Hey, Krystal." I waved to her.

"Hey, Sulli." She replied.

Ah.. She looks beautiful with her dress. We decide to put in the hotel first before going to the shopping mall. Wow! The shopping mall at Korea is 100 times bigger than what I had expected. We bough many clothes, shoes and dress until time had come, it's 6:00 pm which we must go to have our dinner.

"Where are we going to had our dinner?" I asked excitingly.

"At a fancy retaurant with two of my friends, Minho oppa and his girl friend, Yuri unnie." She replied.

"Ah... Can't wait to meet them." I replied.

We call the taxi and go to the restaurant that Krystal told Minho to met.

Minho's POV~

I pick Yuri from her house and we arrived at the restaurant which Krystal told us to meet. Oh.. I forgot one thing, it's that our parents don't know that we are in relation-ship now, I guess we need some time to tell them. At the time I reached that restaurant, Krystal's car reach there too. We walk to them.

"Annyeong Krystal!" I and Yuri said at the same time.

"Annyeong Minho oppa and Yuri unnie." She replied.

"Here is my friend, Sulli. And sulli this is Minho oppa and Yuri unnie." She continue.

"Nice to meet you." I said 

"Nice to meet you." Yuri said after me with a cute smile on her face.

"Nice to meet you too." Sulli then reply.

Sulli's POV~

Oh.. Minho is so handsome.. He is my dream boy. I must get him from this Yuri, she's such a . I should have meet Minho before she does. She not as cute and pretty as me and Minho must be mine. A nice boy like him doesn't fit with a girl like Yuri. 

"Sulli!! Sulli!! Hey Sulli! What are you dreaming about?!" Krystal yelled.

"Wha... What?!" I replied. All of them laugh at my reaction.

We then order our food and have a small conversation while waiting for the food to come.

(After having the dinner..)

"Thanks you Krystal and Sulli. I had a very nice dinner with you." Yuri said.

"You're welcome." I said with a fake smile.

"Bye Minho oppa. Bye Krystal. I gotta go." I said while walking to the taxi. Somehow, I don't want to talk to Yuri unnie but she's the one who said bye to me while I go, I just ignored her and continue walking.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

End of chapter 10 :) What do you think? What will Sulli going to do next? Will Minho get to break up with Yuri? Or they will still stay together till the end? Find out about it in next chapter! ^^ Anyway, very very sorry for the late late update. Hope you will be patient to wait. I will update the next chapter probably after my exam. Maybe next two weeks.