Chapter One - Blame It On The Alcohol

Sweet Voices

I woke to the bright rays of light forcasting over my face. Raising my hands I dragged them over my face, stopping short when I felt a foreign object on my face. Opening my eyes I looked at my hand. On my left hand, ring finger, sat an expensive looking wedding ring. "Holy ," I hissed as I noticed the ness of my body and the guy's next to me.

I didn't know what to do. Leave? Leave and leave a letter? Leave and leave a letter along with the ring? Stay? Stay and wake him up? There were too many options. I chose the most logical one. Get your out of bed and get dressed. Just as I was sliding out of the large bed I heard him turn over and groan. I was frozen. He moved around some more before stopping. "Ah, ." He must have had the same realization as I did moments before.

I continued to slide out of the bed, this time taking covers along for the ride. "I'm pretty sure I've seen it all." His voice seemed familiar. "Yeah, 'pretty sure' means there is some doubt and I doubt that you even remember clearly what happened." He sighed. "True. I don't remember, but I do remember not being married." "Same here, hell, I don't even know where I am." I wrapped my body in the cloth as I searched for my undergarments and clothes. "Wynn Las Vegas. I had my manager book a room so I could get away for a night." "Well," I said as I picked up my top and skirt, "you sure did get away." "I guess I did. What about you?" "Hmm," I was putting on my underwear and skirt, "I recently graduated from college and came here with my friend to celebrate." "Congradulations." "Thanks." After slipping on my bra and bustier I turned around to face the guy I had slept with. "Wow." That was the only word I could say. He laid on the bed, arms stretched out, head recling on the pillows, chest of abs just there for the viewing. Oh, and by 'he' I meant Yesung. "So, what do you suggest we do about this?" He lifted his head to look me in the eye. "I dont know, I mean, we could get an anullment." He turned to look at the clock, 10:47am. "How long will it take?" "I don't know, I've never though of getting one." He slid out of bed as I spoke, being kind enough to cover his s. "Well," he said as he put on his pants, "since you can't figure out how long it'll take," he slid a tshirt over his head, "we'll have to be married for a while longer." "What?" I wasn't surprised but I was surprised. "I have to be on a plane heading to Los Angeles for a concert in less than an hour." "Oh." I understood. "What's your name?" I was taken aback by how close he was to me and how manly he smelt. "Jang Iseul." "You sure about that?" I furrowed my eyebrows. "Yeah. Jang Iseul." "How about Kim Iseul, hm?" 

He chuckled and placed a light kiss on my forehead. "Before I leave, give me your number." We exchanged numbers. I had Yesung's phone number, I was Yesung's wife! "I'll call you when I land." I watched as he left the suite, sliding sunglasses over his face. I sighed. This would be one situation in which I would love to thank alcohol.