Chapter 1

Small Kiss

 

"Bye Oppa." *kiss

"I'll miss you oppa." *kiss

.....

Jiyoung looks speechless with the view in front of her. she know that kissing is a normal thing in a relationship but sometimes still she feel awkward to see or do it. Yes she have done it with her boyfriend, Kris, the super popular student in her school, but everytime afte the kiss she always hides her head with her hands and turned away from her boyfriend eyes. She never be the frist to ask or do the kiss too, she always feel shy to ask it.

"Eonni.. how did you do it?" asked Jiyoung to her eonni, Hara. " what?" asked Hara back. Jiyoung leaned to her Eonni arm, snuggle. "How did you kiss Junhyung oppa first?". Hara alost choked the chocolate that she just eat before. "Yaah kang jiyoung what kind of question is that?" said her, while taking the water that Jiyoung offer. "I'm just curious." she pouted.

"it isn't like you haven't do it with Kris oppa." said Hara back. now it's Jiyoung turn to choked with her candy. "yaaah *cough* Eonni do you want to kill me." Hara patted her dongsaeng back slowly. "Don't be such a dram queen, you won't die." said her. Jiyoung took the water from Hara, relaxing her feeling. "Just answer my question, aren't you feel embarrassed when you kiss him first?" Hara put her finger in front of her lips, thinking. "I think.... no."

Jiyoung gasped, shocked. "really??"

"Yup.."

"Sure??"

"Yup.. Ji if you want to kiss Kris oppa just kiss him, I bet he won't mind." Hara words immediately makes Jiyoung face blushed, the puffy cheeks becomes red. it seems what Hara said was right, and suddenly she become sullen. "what happen Jjing yah?? why are you pouting." asked Hara seeing the change in her dongsae face. "It just.. Kris oppa haven't kiss me.. and suddenly I miss it, I'm afraid that Kris oppa isn't love me anymore." she said, sadly.

"Hmmm.. yeah maybe.."

"Yaaah eonni how can you said like thaat, you should comfort me, aish."

"With your act it's obvious that maybe Kris oppa is tired with you, He is a man after all and he is so so mature and don't forget he's super famous." said Hara calm. She look at her dongsaeng who looks like to cry. "Aigoo I'm just kidding, don't worry he love you, I know it from his act and gaze." said her try to soothing Jiyoung feeling. "But maybe you're right eonni, maybe Kris oppa is tired with me." Jiyoung

answered.

Have you asked him?” jiyoung shaked her head left to right. “Then don't make your own answer.” said Hara. “In a relationship communicating is an important thing, have you tried to talked to him?” Hara shaked her head when she see the same reaction just like her first question. “You really need to talk to him.”

But. I'm afraid eonni.”

Do you want your keep your relationship?”

*nod*

Then talk to him.”