Chapter 13

EXOTIC LOVE : The Missing Piece
After reading all the letters, I managed to get up and wiped my tears. I need to look for my sister with or without my Auntie’s help. I looked at the clock and it was still 9am. Its thursday, and computer class starts at 9am. I dont care if I would be late. I need some more minutes, I got a pen from my bag and wrote all the needed information i could get from the letter. I need to do it a lot faster this time, i dont want to be too late in class and i dont even want to let Auntie know about this.
 
Two minutes and im done,. I got up from my chair and held my bag, returned the letters properly and wave a small goodbye to them. I made sure that i left it just the way it was there, or else, Auntie would suspect. I need to do this quickly, I know I have to but I need help! I know! Kyung! I reached my bag from the table and tiptoed towards the stairs. I need to get out of here. I was out the kitchen now.. I still have to call Kyung, I need help. 
 
“Wait, where’s my phone?” Oh my gosh. NO.. I left it at the table. I need to go back..
But what if Auntie would wake up? Id be dead. Oh gosh, now I need to do this very fast. I did a fast tiptoe past Auntie’s room and towards the entrance of the kitchen. I searched for the phone. There it is! 
 
“And where are you going dear?” Auntie’s voice echoed towards my ears. I slowly turn to face her. Her face was dim, and her expression looks so blank but with a sense of curiosity. “I.. was going to get my phone. I left it when I was going to my room, Auntie.” At last! I can speak.. but my words couldnt hide my shaking. I convince myself to act normal, and went to get my phone. My hands were shaking heavily that I almost dropped my phone. When I look at Auntie, her face was searching the place, and I saw her face grew sour when she saw the letter box. The thought of it, makes me angry again. How could they do this to me? I was about to shout my anger to her but a part of me says, there must be something, there must be a reason why’d they hid it from me. Then Im back to being conscious again. I need to do this on my own. I slowly slid my phone inside my bag and motioned to exit the place. 
 
“So.. did you know already hu,?” Her voice made me halt.
“Wh-wht did you mean auntie..”I turned back to her. Our eyes met. BUt my anger melted and turned into fear. I gazed away and wiped my tears. Omg.. not now please.. this is so !..
“Hahahahahahaha... ahahhaa” i heard Auntie laughed the most evil laugh she could have. Ive never heard her laughed too much like that. never before.
 
I knew it. you devil! and seconds later my hands flew force right into Auntie’s face. I slapped her! oh my gosh.. This is my first time I slapped a peron’s face! I looked into Auntie and she made a horrible face, her left cheek turned red,. and I looked into my palms, theyre a bit red, and it hurts a bit but the sense of contemplation, rushed into mine. And a sudden urge of adrenaline gushed into my body. I laughed in front of Auntie’s face and moved backwards a little. “You.. you !, “ she shouted and ran towards me. Then she slapped my face. BUt I was full of adrenaline so I escaped her dreadful spank a bit. I touched my cheeks.. “You.. ugly !” and I strangled and made a scratch on her face. She moved the table and charged again, and I was pushed towards the sink. “Ugh.. no way..” I tried to kick her legs but her hands were too tight on my neck. I felt a sudden lift of my right fist into my auntie.’s face and she shouted of pain.
“Tae-yeon\..!!!” and she charged at me again, but this time I ran towards our backdoor and I hid right next to a barrel sitting beside the door.
Then I heard her footsteps coming the doorway. I felt silent and covered my mouth. Then a most familar scene comes into my mmind. BUt enough of the past! Im done with all those hurts. I need to groww up! I need to learn how to fight on my own. I closed my eyes and thought of mom, dad and tiffany.. kyung,. sooyoung.. and all of them. I need them. I need to fight for them. I need to-
 
“Oh, there you are! haha”
 
I opened my eyes and saw aunti’es hands reaching unto my neck. I heard myself scream aloud as I was trying to reach and grab at least one strand of her hair. BUt I cant reach it, she tied it! Oh you muk!.. and suddenly I saw her right fist coming right before me when suddenly I heard
 
“Taeyeon!”.
 
                                                                      *                      *                       *                      *                      *
 
“Where could she be? She’s not in the library. NOt in the school either. Sooyoung said TAeyeon missed her report.” I talked to Chanyeol./
“Maybe sick, or somethin. and her real name is Taeyeon not Youko..”
“I know.. I know.. I need to find her. I feel something bad happened to her. There must be something wrong.”
“I trust you man. Go!”
 
I went for my car and drove as fast as I could to their house. Since I already know about her address, I just went there in no time. Their house was cute. I quickly went towards the gate and rang the doorbell twice. No one answered. I looked near the backyard and heard something. I ran towards their gate and saw an old woman gripping tightly at Tae.. I quickly reached for the gate but it wont open. ! what now?.. I moved backwards and charged at the gate. I break through it and saw the old woman almost had her fist on Tae. 
 
“ Taeyeon!”
 
I shouted from behind. I quickly grabbed the woman’s dress and throw her aside. Then i quickly reached for Taeyeon who dropped on the ground. 
“Are you okay Tae?” I asked her immediately and searched for bruises. She had some minor wound in her legs and some bruises near her shoulders and neck. “Tae, Tae..” I slowly pat her cheeks, and noticed they were red, I also checked the other woman, but it was unconsious too. Both must have a great fight. I walked towards Taeyeon and woke her up. “Tae? Tae?..” I immediately called an ambulance. There’s not much people around the place becuase iots far from the street. When we came to the hospital, I never left Taeyeon’s hands. I was such an idiot. If Ive thought of it more early. you wouldnt end up like this Tae.. Now, I hate myself if you’d be gone...”
 
                                                                                      *                      *                       *                      *                      *
I dont know what’s happening.. My body is all out of energy. I cant move any muscle. I cant open my eyes either. I heard more voices. I feel someone holding my hands, and it seems that he’s familiar..
 
“TaE.. Tae.. please wake up.. “ then Kyung’s voice came over. I felt a sudden urge of happiness. Oh.. Kyung, please dont leave me.. I want him to hear those words but I just cant speak. My lips were too weak to utter any word. I felt so dizzy and my legs hurt a lot. I also felt pain in my neck. ! that woman almost got me.
 
“Tae.. Tae.. please wake up.. Please you need to wake up..”  Hearing those words from him. I knew Id be okay. But my body needs to rest. I managed to open my right eye a bit and saw the most angelic face Ive ever seen.. I just smiled. Kyungsoo, you never fail to make me smile.. He touched my face and utter the most lovely words I ever heard in my life..
 
“I love you Tae.. I love you.. Please dont leave me..” I tried to reply him an “I love you too” when I felt my eyes to close. Wait? whats happening?.. Oh no.. please.. but my mouth uttered no more. I felt the sudden darkness overwhelming my whole body.. Wait where are we going? I heard the rushing voices of the nurses and the wheels rolling heavily. NO..
 
“Tae!..” Kyungsoo’s voice vanished.
I too, felt so so exhausted.
Im tired.
 
“Doctor, is she okay? Those were the words thats rolling right in my mind now. I dont know.
I can feel my hands shaking against her palms.. Her lovely smile.. I dont know.. I dont want to lose her. I dont want to.
 
“She’s okay now. She’s still sleeping. Its better that she should have taken a rest first before anyone comes into her room. She got some minor injuries in her elbow and her legs but not too much for an operation.” the doctor said. I gasp and wiped my face.. “whew.. “Thank God.. “ 
 
“Can I see her Doc,?
“Like I said earlier,..”
“Please Doc?” Im eager to see her. please doc.. I know youve been here already, please..”
“Arraseo. You can see her. but not too long.” 
“Yes!” and I ran straight into the lobby. 
 
“Oh, there it is!” I slowly opened the door and went inside. I saw her, and I went directly into her side and held her hands. I carressed her cheeks, her hair, her lips.. I stared at her sleeping face.
“Plese wake up now Tae..” tears rolled into my cheeks.
“please.. you know how much I love you. Im so sorry for being so stupid. please forgive me..”  I kissed her forehead. I kiss her hands. I cried. I talked to her. I did everything to wake her up.
 
But useless.. “Please Tae.. tell me that you love me. Please tell me.. Please tell that Suho to get over you, I am here right beside you..”
Besides.. Im more handsome than him.. PLease say that you love me too..” and I told her those words.
 
“I am here, I love you very much..” ..  I cried.