Nomination Requirements/Checkpoints

Recommended Authors/Fanfiction On AFF

ANNEYONG~! CURRENTLY ALL JUDGE SPACES ARE FULL!!! (However, if you wished to be a judge, don't give up hope~ ^^ I might increase the current number of acceptances anytime soon so please keep supporting this~ ^^)

Hiii! Judge artemis623 here~! ^^

(To avoid confusion with the other judges, i will be 'speaking' in this color here! ^^)

 

Here are some points to remember while submitting ^^ :

 

Along with submitting your top three nomination choices of the best author/fanfiction on AFF please consider the following points:

 

1) Please remember that you will only be allowed to submit a nomination once during this ENTIRE YEAR so please do carefully consider the author/fanfic that you want to nominate.

 

2) Along with submitting names and if possible, links to the profile (for an author) or the foreword (for a fanfic) please try and state your reasons for why you chose this author/fanfic. Although this is NOT required, it will help with the nomination process greatly.

 

3) Please think over your choices carefully. As we cannot stalk you and find out why you chose this author/fanfic please do remember that we are relying on a code of honor here, and we would appreciate it if you nominated an author/fanfic seriously because you believed that they deserved it and not necessarily because it is your best friend's fanfic or something along the lines of that.

 

4) You must be a subscriber before submitting a nomination. This is not only a subscriber issue, but it will also help ensure the fairness of this vote. I as an author will check this very stringently, and i hope that everyone does indeed follow it accordingly.

 

 

Update Reminder: Along with me as being one of the obvious judges, more judges will be revealed soon so stay tuned for those updates!!! ^^ 

 

As always, if you have any contructive questions or comments please either comment below in the comments wall or send a private message to me; artemis623! :)