The Bully Campus Crush

The Seductive Yet Naive But Defiant Cheerleader (Kyuhyun`s Version)

 

YoonHee was walking around the campus together with her school chingus when the famous Cho Kyuhyun blocked her on her way. He smirked, scanning her from top to bottom. She tried to invade but can o nothing because of Kyuhyun`s group.

"Hwang Yoon Hee, the campus` cheerleader, how are you?", he annoyed her. But YoonHee acted so cool that she didn`t get annoyed by the campus crush.

"Cho kyuhyun, the famous playboy, where are your girls?", she insulted.

Kyuhyun pushed her on the wall beside them and blocked her using his arms. "I heard you`re single!", he bit his lower lip. She spanked his hands in order to get out from it but his face comes nearer and nearer to her. "Stop doing that miss , it hurts."

"Why not let me go Mr. Playboy?", she scorned. "I have plenty of things to do!"

"Relax miss defiant cheerleader. I wont do anything bad to you!", they made an eye to eye contact as he keeps on nearing his face to her. "Those lips I wanted to kiss, those eyes which create conversation between us two, the hair I wanted to caress and the face I wanted to make mine. “Oh, you`re perfect for me Hwang Yoon Hee!"

With that, he kissed her cotton-like lips like lustfully. He caresses her hair while doing that. He pinned her on the wall and like what he does with his girls, he massaged her thigh which hugs his waist. He kissed her neck down to..............

"Cho Kyuhyun!", YoonHee yelled. Kyuhyun was startled and shook his head.

", I was daydreaming again!", he whispered.

"Can you just let me go from here?"

"Have you heard the announcement?"

"What announcement?"

"All the Tiger Team including the cheering squad will have a meeting later in the conference room."

"So?"

"I heard they are planning to have a Victory Party.", he smiled.

"Really?", she exclaimed.

"Yeah!"

"I dont care!", for the last time, she spanked his arms with all her force which caused him to moan in pain. "If I told you to let me go, do it or else, i`ll make you look like Spongebob!", YoonHee and her group walked away from the Cho Kyuhyun which is now surrounded by his girls.

", she`ll pay for this.", and he continued .

 

"Yah, YoonHee, why did you do that to him?", Hyorin, one of her friends pouted.

"Yeah, I pity him...", Hara, did the same thing as Hyorin.

"If only i can help him.", Sulli added.

"Yah, YoonHee, Im spearheading you, for sure you`re dead when he take his revenge.", Nana warned her.

"He deserves it, I really hate him. If you girls like him, go and help him. ", she continued walking.

"Why do you hate a very cool and hot man like him?", Hyuna giggled.

YoonHee smirked. "I hate men who are full of ego. I hate boastful people. That`s it!", she explained.

All of them smirked. "So what do you like, a very innocent and impeccable man?" , Hyuna asked. "You`re boring sis."

"HOT MEN! They are daebak!", they all screamed.

"Like who?" Hyorin yelled.

 "Like Cho Kyuhyun!", and they all chuckled except for YoonHee who keeps on rolling her eyes.

"Poor friends of mine, got victimized by that son of ."

 

The Tiger team players and the cheering team were given 3 days vacation to a resort somewhere in Seoul. The boys` room was separated from the girls`. They went there at 8:00 in the evening, exactly for dinner team. Coincidentally, YoonHee sat on the chair in front Kyuhyun for the reason that it was the only one left and the others were fully occupied. He  smiled to her but she gave a glare back.

"Hwang YoonHee, why are you glaring at me?", he asked causing the team to watch them. She stayed calm and quiet. "Hwang YoonHee, why?",he repeated his question. Again, she ignored him and still, the team continued watching. "If somebody is asking or talking to you, can you answer and talk to them back, huh?" he sounds pissed off.  "Nice talking to you Hwang YoonHee", he glared too.

She smiled. "Excuse me professor Ahn, excuse me coach Lee, excuse me team mates, I`ll just have a walk there, please allow me!", she bowed 90 degrees.

"Are you not hungry YoonHee?", coach Lee asked.

"I lost my appetite sir!", and she left a glare to Kyuhyun again. With that, she excused herself and walked away. "I shouldnt have just came here. That Cho Kyuhyun, he is getting into my nerves now.", she clenched her fists.

"What did you say?", a voice asked coming from her back.

 

bonus pics:

 

 

Kyaaa.. Here`s chappy 2 for all of you.. Mianhe for not updating for more than 1 week... 

But I hope you`ll understand me, I was busy with our town feast.

The only thing that inspires an author like me are your comments...   ^^

COMMENT AND SUBSCRIBE!

KyuAnnHae