明るい空

幸せの空

"The wind is blowing and the sun is setting
Although fate is making us grow farther apart
Time is flowing and the past is getting deeper" -Fallen Leaves, JYJ

-*-

 

The first time they noticed the beautiful hues of the sky was when they were in Japan, stuck together in the same dorm with boredom hanging over their heads.

 

"The sky is unusually bright today." Junsu remarked. "It's just the perfect weather for soccer."

 

Yoochun laughed. "Soccer, soccer, soccer. Is that all you can think of?"

 

"Is this the first time you're meeting him?" Changmin retorted. "With him it has always been soccer."

 

"Hey no! I do care about other things too, okay?" Junsu protested. "I agree that soccer is an important part of my life but there are still other things that are important to me too!"

 

"Like?"

 

"Like my family, my friends and singing!" Junsu exclaimed.

 

Changmin snickered. "You do mean only Junho when you say family right?"

 

"No!" Junsu shouted, red in the face from anger. He absolutely detested it when people especially his friends compared his love for Junho to his love for them. Junho was his twin. In some ways, he was special. Still, that did not mean that he loved his friends any less!

 

"I mean every single one of my family members and friends!" Junsu screamed. "But it does not include you SHIM CHANG MIN!"

 

Junsu then stormed off, slamming the door behind him.

 

"Why did you have to do that?" Yunho chided as he stood up and walked out of the room. "Junsu is still your hyung no matter what. Don't you think you're being a tad disrespectful?"

 

Jaejoong sighed as he watched Changmin's face fall. Yunho could be such an idiot sometimes. Could he not tell that to Changmin, that was the only way for him to show care and concern? Junsu had been feeling down these days. They were all trapped in Japan for promotional activities and were not allowed to leave their dorms. They all knew that Junsu was missing his twin brother Junho a lot and Changmin just wanted to cheer him up, that was all. All Changmin wanted to do was to provide a momentary distraction for Junsu and it just so happened that he struck a nerve. Was the reprimanding necessary?

 

Jaejoong was still engrossed in his thoughts when abrupt laughter broke him out of his reverie.

 

"What's going on?"

 

Jaejoong narrowed his eyebrows at his four members who were chortling at him. When did Junsu even return to the room?

 

"You were tricked hyung!" Changmin informed Jaejoong happily.

 

"And you lapped it up like a fool." Yoochun shook his head. "How disappointing."

 

Jaejoong was dumbfounded.

 

"Who knew hyung could be so naive?" Junsu commented gleefully.

 

"Jaejoongie, if you don't get it by now, Junsu's storming off, my stern scolding towards Changmin and Changmin's dejected face were all a trick to mislead you into believing that we are quarreling." Yunho announced, oblivious to the warning signs of anger that Jaejoong was exhibiting. "Jaejoongie, in other words, you've been TRICKED!"

 

As Yunho was speaking, it slowly began to dawn on Jaejoong that the whole fiasco was just a trick. His four members had ganged up against him and lied to him, cheating his feelings. Surprisingly, the supposed leader of their band, Yunho, who was supposed to be the most sensible person out of them all, had actually participated in this. This four members of his made him worried and anxious for nothing, he was definitely not going to let them off so easily.

 

"Yah! No dinner for all of you tonight!" Jaejoong shrieked. "And Jung Yunho, you're sleeping on the couch tonight and that's final!"

 

"No!"

 

"Hyung, spare us mercy."

 

"Hyung, we're really sorry."

 

"Jaejoong hyung~"

 

Four voices of protest sailed across the room at Jaejoong's statement but Jaejoong ignored them all. With a smirk on his face, he sauntered off, leaving four hungry members behind him.

 

Now who is having the last laugh? Jaejoong mocked in his thoughts.

 

-*-