MBLAQ's Wake up Call

Cleaning for the Music Boys Live in Absolute Quality

 

Your POV:

~Can you feel my heartbeat?~

My phone sang to me, how I love Taecyeon not only his abs but him as well. I stretched my arms as I put Thunder on the table and let the song play. I jumped out of bed and turned my music up as loud as it can go and walked into my bathroom and started brushing my teeth and dancing. I danced around and brushed until the song finished and decided to make myself some pancakes and some berries. I changed into this.

http://www.made-in-chinastore.com/images/women%20clothing%20(30).jpg  (Without the rosary and imagine your wearing a black singlet underneath)

Now it does seem like a lot for cleaning but I like to dress nice and I’m also very comfortable so it’s fine, I grabbed my iPod and my phone and walked out of my apartment and knocked on the MBLAQ dorm door. I waited for about five minutes and no one opened the door, I tapped my foot and knocked on the door again, harder this time, still no one opened the door. ~Are you guys that much of heavy sleepers?~ I wondered. I decided to use a different method this time. Using my foot I kicked at the door and banged on it.

‘YAH! Someone’s getting here!’ I yelled luckily there’s no else on this floor

Still no one opened the door. I just stared at the door and kicked at it hardly, very pissed off.  I then examined the lock of the door, a key hole. I pulled out the one bobby pin holding my fringe back and stuck it into the lock and twisted it around. After about a few minutes of fiddling it opened.

‘Thank the lord for locking me out of my own house, that one time’ I said as I walked in

~FLASHBACK~

‘Stupid late bus’ I said as I walked to my front door

School had finished four hours ago but I had basketball practice. I got to my ordinary bus stop and the bus was late for a whole hour and if I missed this bus I had to walk which is something I don’t want to do. So I waited for the bus and got on and got off at my stop which was just across form in front of my house, I crossed the road and shuffled through my bag for my keys.

‘Mum and Dad must be working late today’ I sighed and looked through my bag ‘CRAP! Where are my keys?’

I kept looking through my bag chucking all my books on to the front porch and pulling everything out and my keys were no where to be found.

‘WHY MUST YOU DISAPPEAR NOW?’ I yelled as I sat on the floor cross-legged ‘Stupid keys, how am I going to get into my own house now?’

I ruffled my hair when my watch got caught in my hair.

‘YAH! Now isn’t a good time’ I said pulling my bobby pins out of my hair and untangling my hair.

I looked at the bobby pins in my lap.

‘I hope this works’ I said as I picked the bobby pin up and put it in the key hole and fiddling around with it.

The door unlocked and I opened it.

‘ALLELUIA!’ I exclaimed and started packing my bag

I took a step into my house and closed the door and slung my bag in my lounge room and sat down on the couch, when I heard some jingling.

I dug into my sport shorts pocket and found my keys sitting in there. My silver house key, my locker key, my USB, my little Tweety Bird in a gangster outfit and my small Hello Kitty Bell, I sighed.

‘Why do you turn up now?’ I said

~END OF FLASHBACK~

I stepped over all the messy shoes at the door of the MBLAQ dorm.

‘I’m not tripping over you again’ I said

I looked around and the place and it was a lot worse then yesterday. ~How can one room get messier over twelve hours?~

I walked down the corridor and found a bathroom, a whole room full of clothes racks, a laundry and a closed door. ~This must be where they sleep~. I opened the door quietly and it revealed two bunk beds and a single bed.

(http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UCJ4oUDloz8 MBLAQ’S pyjama’s and there bedroom)

I walked over the single bed where G.O was sleeping. He had his hood up and he had his hands under his pillow asleep on his stomach. ~So cute I don’t want to disturb him~. I looked at the bunk beds next, Seungho’s red hair starring at me as his face faced the wall, and CheonDung was on top with his hands hanging over the railing and his body facing the roof. Then next bunk was Mir and Joon, I looked at Joon to see a black moustache on his face, ~Wow Mir was serious. Note to self: Never mess with the maknae~ Joon was slightly drooling with his hand under his head. ~He looks innocent, well he’s just a pain in the ~ then there was Mir the young little Maknae who is very serious. He was sleeping on his stomach with his bottom lip hanging out a little bit and a black marker was in his right hand under his pillow.

‘What can I do while you boys sleep like lazy asses?’ I said quietly looking around the room ‘Breakfast it is’

I walked back towards the front of the dorm and looked around to find the kitchen connected to the lounge room. I opened the door to the pantry to find energy drinks taking up a whole shelf, cookies and chocolate taking up another, packets of Soju and alcohol taking up the top shelf and that was all. ~No fruits, vegetables, eggs, bread anything?~ I was shocked. I opened the fridge to smell some rotten things, old fruits and vegetables no eggs nothing just old fruits and vegetables rotting away in there fridge.

‘Are you kidding me?’ I said loudly, slamming the door of the fridge ‘How can you people have no food in your kitchen?’

‘HYUNG! There’s a thief in here’ G.O yelled from the bedroom

Seungho and Joon came out running with baseball bats in there hands, looking around and then spotting me.

‘How the hell did you get in here?’ Joon said, the boy wasn’t wearing a shirt and only black tracksuits

‘So is that why they call you Honey Abs?’ I said looking him up and down ~He still doesn’t realise he has the moustache~

‘Excuse me’ he said covering his chest

‘Meh I’ve seen better’ I said shrugging

‘WHAT?! I have the best abs ever’ he said

‘I got in here by fiddling with your lock’ I said ignoring his answer ‘I knocked on your door and kicked at it and yelled but no one answered’

‘So I wasn’t dreaming when someone yelled ’ G.O said appearing from the bedroom

I face palmed myself ‘Why don’t you people have any food in your kitchen? You people don’t even have instant ramen’

‘Ah yeah about that, we finished that a few days ago’ Seungho said ‘We usually order take away’

‘So all the chocolate, cookies, energy drinks and alcohol is all from take way?’ I said crossing my arms

‘Energy drinks are mine’ Joon said ‘And don’t even think about touching those’

‘Cookies are mine’ Mir said stepping out of the bedroom and sitting at the kitchen bench

‘Chocolate’s mine’ CheonDung said skipping out happily

‘And let me guess the ’87 brothers share the alcohol?’ I said

‘Well yeah but it isn’t only us there’s Manager Hyung as well’ Seungho said

‘And the rotten food?’ I asked opening the fridge revealing the smell

‘So that’s what it was’ G.O said snapping his fingers ‘And we all thought it was just laundry’

‘Ok MBLAQ Shopping 101 with me’ I said

‘Huh?’ They all said

‘You boys have sixty seconds to get dressed and then I’m dragging each of you how you are ok?’ I said ‘Time starts now’

Everyone just stayed where they were, all confused.

‘Forty seconds’ I said

Everyone except Joon ran back down the corridor and then ran out a least some what dressed.

‘Time’s up’ I said

Everyone had just put on a pair of denim pants and put a jacket on top of it.

‘Let’s go’ I said

‘I’m not moving’ Joon said stubbornly

‘Do you want me to give you a crippler?’ I said

‘What the hell is that?’ he asked confused

‘Are you brave enough for it?’ I asked him

‘You’re on’ he said

I walked towards him and you know gave him a crippler. He groaned in pain and fell to his knees; I grabbed him by the ear and dragged him out of the dorm. Everyone followed me and we stood outside of the dorm waiting for Seungho to lock the door. Joon was sitting on the floor with his legs crossed, bitting his bottom lip trying not to cry and had his arms covering his Pecs.

‘Do you believe me now?’ I said squatting down to his height

‘It doesn’t hut’ he said looking up at me with teary eyes (A/N: Oh so cute!)

‘Sure it doesn’t’ I said patting his head ‘Everyone ready?’

‘YES MA’AM’ CheonDung and Mir saluted me

‘Let’s go’ Seungho said

‘I’m not dressed’ Joon said from the floor.

‘Just go in what you’re wearing’ I said and stepped over him

‘No fair’ he pouted

‘Aish fine’ I sighed ‘Seungho give me your jacket’

(http://www.vintageswank.com/miva/graphics/00000001/202606.jpg)

‘Why?’ he asked

‘Because you changed your shirt and he needs a jacket so I’ll give him my jumper’ I said ‘Is that ok with you?’

‘That’s ok’ he said and gave me his jacket.

I had lifted my sweater up, revealing my stomach, when I noticed everyone staring at me ‘What?’ I asked looking behind me

‘You have a nice body’ G.O whispered to himself

‘Hyung you shouldn’t be saying stuff like that’ CheonDung whispered 

‘I agree’ Mir said ‘With G.O Hyung’

‘Ok that’s enough’ Seungho said ‘­­­_______ come here'

I walked towards him still holding my sweater in that same position and he stood in front of me and held up his jacket shielding my body from everyone else

‘No fair Hyung’ G.O whined

‘Why are you allowed to see my body? I’m wearing a singlet’ I said looking up at him

‘You don’t know these guys like I do ok’ he said ‘now hurry up’

‘Yes Panda’ I smiled at him I pulled my jumper off and he wrapped his jacket around me. I put it on and buttoned it up.

Seungho handed Joon the sweater.

‘I am not wearing this’ he said just looking up at Seungho ‘its women clothing’

‘Then how come you could wear it for Oh!My School?’ Seungho asked him

‘That’s different’ he pouted ‘I had to for the fans’

‘Just put it on would you?’ I said irritated that he was just stalling ‘Or I’ll tip all your energy drinks down the drain’

‘You wouldn’t dare’ he said giving me a death glare

I closed my lips together trying to hold my laughter back ~How can anyone take you seriously with a curly ended moustache on your face?~

Mir understood why I was laughing and was laughing silently behind G.O. Everyone was looking at Joon and then started to laugh.

‘What’s so funny?’ he said putting the sweater on

‘Nothing let’s just go’ Seungho said grabbing my arm and pulling me towards the elevator

Without looking where I was going I ran straight into the back of the elevator as the other members were coming into the elevator.

‘What did I do to deserve this?’ I sighed rubbing my head

Seungho placed his cold hand on my forehead. The place I bumped stopped throbbing; he was carefully watching my forehead and then pulled his hand away just before we got off at the ground floor.

‘Better?’ he asked

‘Ah yeah’ I said blushing while looking at the floor

I walked out of the building and MBLAQ followed me. It was supposedly early so there wasn’t that many fan girls outside however Joon did get quiet a few looks from just about everyone. I saw a little girl talking to her mother, as she was walking to school

‘Omma look that man has a funny moustache’ she giggled holding her mothers hand

‘Hanwei don’t be so mean’ the mother said ‘but he does look quiet funny’

I wanted to hug the girl’s mother she’s so epic for saying that. We walked into a large market and CheonDung grabbed two carts.

‘Why two?’ I asked him

‘One for you and one for me’ he said happily

‘Why do you need one?’ I asked taking the cart from him

‘For this’ he said ‘Mir come on let’s go’

Mir quickly jumped in the cart and so did CheonDung and G.O came up from behind them and started pushing them.

‘Were ready to go’ Mir said

‘Let’s go’ I smiled at there cute gestures

I pushed the cart and Seungho and Joon followed me while G.O pushed CheonDung and Mir behind me, we first went to the fruits and vegetable section.

‘What fruits do you guys eat?’ I asked them

‘We don’t know’ G.O said ‘We don’t usually have fruits in the dorm’

I face palmed myself.

‘Forget I asked’ I said and walked towards a bunch of red apples. I put ten apples into a plastic bag and gave it to CheonDung to hold onto.

‘Don’t even think about eating them’ I said ‘I have to pay for those first’

I walked around some more and bought oranges, bananas, mandarins, pears, grapes and a punnet of strawberries. CheonDung and Mir were sitting in the cart with so many fruits around them; they smelt all the fruits and were in a daze. Then we went to buy some vegetables, Mir grabbed a carrot from one of the boxes and held it against his nose.

‘Hyung ask me something’ he said facing CheonDung

‘Hmm Did you draw on Hyung’s face?’ He asked him

‘No I didn’t’ Mir replied and made the carrot grow ‘I’m Pinocchio’

I laughed at their cute antics. Joon had heard what they said and was about to punch Mir in the face but I grabbed his hand.

‘Touch him and I’ll kill you’ I hissed at him

He lowered his fist and walked away.

 

Joon’s POV:

Stupid….. argh! No fair! I will not be beaten by a girl

 

Seungho’s POV:

Sometimes I worry for my members, such erts. Staring at her body, got to admit she has got a good body. Anyway she took Joon on nice, that’s my sort of girl. She doesn’t even mind Mir and CheonDung mucking around she’s the first person I know that hasn’t gone mental yet.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

Does everyone know who there prince charming is? If you don't just to clarify its Seungho!! the people haev spoken!!! im sorry if it wasnt who you voted for but dont worry the story is going to get interesting!!
 

Comment and Subscribe!!!! *^_^*