Blood, No sweat, but definitely tears

Cleaning for the Music Boys Live in Absolute Quality

 

Your POV:

AHJUMMA?! Crap lord hide me! Remember Ahjumma from the store, wishes Bi Rain was her son? That one.

‘Minho Oppa hide me’ I whispered

‘Why?’ He asked

‘She’s coming to see if I’ve done anything stupid or embarrass her’ I said

‘Come on’ He said pulling me by the arm and into the bathroom and turning the shower on.

We sat there in the bathroom waiting for; her to leave but that actually didn’t work.

‘Where’s Minho?’ She asked

‘He’s in the bathroom’ Key said

‘Let me see him’ She said

‘Crap, she’s coming in here’ I said to him

‘But you shouldn’t go in there Ahjumma, isn’t an invasion of privacy?’ Key said right outside the door

‘Quick step into the shower’ He said pulling me inside and closing the curtain

‘Is she seriously going to step in here?’ I asked looking at him

‘She’s done it before’ He said

‘That is disgusting’ I said to him

‘Shut up’ He said

The door opened and I could see her head stick in from the door.

‘Minho?’ She asked him

‘Yeah?’ He asked

‘Have you seen ______?’ She asked him

‘No I haven’t seen her since last week when I went to check on her’ He said looking at me

‘THANK YOU’ I mouthed

‘Ah ok, can you tell her that I need to see her’ She said

‘Ok’ He replied

She closed the door and I sighed

‘I’m screwed’ I said

‘I bought you a change of clothing, in your back pack’ He said opening the curtain and stepping out

‘And this is why your my favourite cousin’ I said jumping on his back

He gave me a towel and I dried my hair and his hair. We walked out and I changed into the jeans and blue shirt Minho had bought and he changed into trackies and a black t-shirt. I went back outside into the lounge too see Joon (less bloody) sitting down on the couch with Jonghyun holding Minho back.

‘Minho Oppa stop’ I said to him

‘Yah let me at him’ He growled

I stood in front of him

‘Calm your farm’ I said to him

He looked at me and Jonghyun let go of him and he stood there.

‘Did you bash him?’ I asked Minho

‘No he was in here like that’ He hissed ‘Deserved it’

‘Oppa’ I said looking at him

Minho shut up and stood there.

‘What do you want?’ I said looking at him

‘I’ve come to bring you back home’ He said quietly

‘Over my dead body’ Minho growled

‘Oppa’ I said to him ‘Shut up’

‘I’m not going back’ I said looking at him ‘Actually how did you get in here?’

‘He came in after your Ahjumma’ Key said

‘Even using my family’ I smirked ‘Amazing’

‘We have to go back’ He said

‘No way’ I said ‘If someone else had come I may have considered coming back, but if you’re around no way in hell would I go with you’

I turned around and was walk towards the bedroom, when he said something that really angered me.

‘Thank you for not saying anything all those years ago’ He said quietly

I turned around and ran towards him holding my fist up in the air; I punched him in the face. He fell to the floor.

‘That’s not going to help now’ I hissed

I turned around and ran into the bedroom and slammed the door. I walked towards the window and opened and looked outside. I stuck my hands outside from the window and sighed. Everywhere I looked, everyone was happy. Kids were playing on playgrounds, happy families all walking everywhere. Usually seeing everyone else happy made me feel good but today nothing made me even smile. Minho leaned against the wall next to me on his side.

‘Are you ok?’ He asked

‘Hug?’ I asked

He hugged me and I cried into his shirt. I hugged him tightly and didn’t want to let go. Everything was disappearing in my tears and it felt better knowing someone that knew everything about what had happened to me, it made me feel good.  Every time I was scared, annoyed or angry I would talk to him and I would feel better. There was a knock at the door and it opened but I just ignored it. It opened and Minho let go of our hug and I was hugged by someone else. I could heat surround my body and I knew who was hugging me, Seungho. I hugged him closer and he hugged me back and I didn’t want to let go, my body felt calm and I gently fell into a small slumber.

 

Seungho’s POV:

After bashing the living day lights out of Joon, I stayed awake waiting for a call from _______, but Grace had called saying that Minho had come to grab some of her stuff. I sat on the couch because I didn’t want to be in the same room as Joon for today. I sat there staring into the blank space recapping everything she had said. _______ had protected us because she knew what the consequences were, she tried to stay strong but failed and yet she never had shown it to anyone, the only person that had known everything was Grace and she helped _______. I had stayed up the whole night and the bags under my eyes had gotten worse without me realising, but I had my reason. Mir had called ______ and everyone but Joon had talked to her. He hadn’t come out of the bedroom yet and boy was I happy he wasn’t otherwise I would have punched him again. Joon had gone out suddenly without saying anything and we all stayed in the dorm, another hour later I received a call from Minho asking me to come to the dorm which is where I saw everything.

 

Joon’s POV:

Seungho Hyung had punched me and injured me so much but I didn’t fight back when I knew I was wrong. I went to sleep in pain that I would wake up every two hours in pain but I didn’t say a word I deserve to go through this suffering exactly how _______ did for me, for MBLAQ. I woke up the next morning and changed into something comfortable and went to the SHINee dorm building. I took the elevator up to the floor and stopped when I saw _______’s Ahjumma waiting at the door. I waited outside the door until her Ahjumma had left and knocked on the door. Jonghyun opened the.

‘Is _______ in?’ I asked

‘Minho’s going to kill me if I let you in but yes she’s here’ He said and let me in

I sat down on the chair and waited quietly for ______ to come out, but instead Minho had come out instead. He instantly pounced on me and began punching me, but I didn’t fight back I know I deserve every punch that he throws at me. I can know understand that pain that she was going through. Jonghyun pulled him back and was trying to restrain him and then _______ came out shocked. Minho had lied saying that he didn’t punch me but I didn’t blame him, she punched me when I asked her to come back but that was always a definite no. So after she ran back into the room, Seungho Hyung came into the dorm.

‘Where is she?’ He asked

‘She’s in the room with Minho Hyung’ Taemin said

He walked towards the door and stopped.

‘Joon I’m sorry for punching you, my anger took over and as a leader I’m meant to stop fights not cause them but’ He sighed ‘But think of it from Minho’s point of view’

And with that he knocked on the door and walked in and Minho walked out.

‘Joon get out’ He hissed ‘I don’t want you coming here again, I’m pulling ______ out of J.Tune she’s suffering too much because of this’

I looked up at him in shock.

‘This is just going too far’ He said and walked off

I left the SHINee dorm and went to a park close the dorm and sat on the swing. I was sitting there for god knows how long when someone started pushing me on the swing.