01 - The Geographic Partner

Ehhh, Mr. Perfect!! I Love You!!

Hyemi’s POV

I walked to the lab and I see 12 guys. Oh not again… EXO…

And the face that I hate the most turned to me.  I turned my face to look somewhere else- not because his tempting eyes, but my hates.

“Why don’t you look at him?” Leejin whispered, smirking.

“I don’t want.” I answered.

“Don’t want what? Fall in love?” Leejin giggled.

“Can’t you just shut up? Why would I love him? I hate him, and of course his freaking goofy group.” I mumbled.

Leejin sighed. “You should be careful, Hyemi. Sometimes, hates can turn to loves.”

“Ewwww…  Excuse me.” I rolled my eyes.

“Well, I know that you don’t hate the group and only the leader but Hyemi, you should really be careful…” Leejin kept whispering.

“No!! I hate all!!! Just stop talk about them!!” I yelled a little.

“Okay, I will….” Leejin stop whispering.

We stepped in the lab and started to make an experiment.

------

“Okay. Next, we will have our Geographic.” Mrs Jang, our teacher smiled.

“We will do it with partner. Well, I have set your partner.” She said. I gave a focus to her.

 

“Last one…. Kris Wu and Kim Hyemi….” Mrs Jang said. Unbelievable!! Leejin looked to me and smirked.

“Mrs Jang, can I change my partner?” I put my hands up and asked Mrs Jang.

“No, sorry.” Mrs Jang said. “Okay. I want you and your partners review a plant and write the facts and history about the plant. You can read at library and you need to choose a plant.” Mrs Jang showed us and example.

“Now, take a seat beside your partners!! We are going to have a review!!” Mrs Jang yelled.

Kris stood up and sat beside me.

This is the worst nightmare ever!!!

 

“What plant?” Kris asked.

“I don’t know.” I answered.

“Hellllllooooo…” Kris waved annoyingly.

“What?” I asked.

“We need a plant, remember?” Kris said in annoying I-told-you-so voice.

“I suggest—“ I was about to say. “Kris!!”

I see Kris is putting out a picture of a plant.

“What is that?” I asked.

“Mango tree.” Kris answered annoyingly.

I laughed.

“KRIS!! DELETE IT!!!!!!” I yelled.

“No.” he mumbled coldly.

“Give me the notebook!! I’ll do it alone!!” I snatched the notebook.

I deleted the kind of mango tree.

I put a flower. Night-blooming cereus. It’s beautiful and much better than Kris’s mango tree.

Night-Blooming Cereus

Night-Bloom Cereus

And I wrote some facts about it.

“Well, your flower is nice.” Kris put his thumbs up.

I ignored him.

Yeah, ignore.


Umma's note

Hello babies~~~ Thanks for reading umma's fourth story~~~~~~~

Umma love you!! ^^