Final

Playing Hard To Get
Please log in to read the full chapter

 

JB and Jiyeon

 

 

 

 

 

Im JaeBum. AHHHHH I just hate that name so dang much! I, Park Jiyeon, hate JB with a ing burning passion! Ever since I've come to this school, he's been picking on me! Although my friends have this weird theory that he likes me, but that's absurd, right? Right, no way. Anyway, JB has been in at least one of my classes, such as this one that I'm stuck in. He's always making my life a living a hell! Ugh, God, I just want to go home and sleep!

"Yah, Yah! YAH, PARK JIYEON!" Jiyeon's head hit the desk lightly as it rolled off her hand. She looked up dazed before Eunjung nodged her, looking worriedly from the front of the room to her.

Jiyeon's eyes widened when she realized she was in class and Mr. Hwang was sending her death glares. She gulped as her eyes glanced at JB and JR, who were silently chuckling to themselves. Jiyeon felt her insides boil.

"Aish, sleeping again?? This is my last warning before I send you to the nurse to check on your head! DETENTION!" He roared before facing the board and writing down some crap about the book the class was reading.

Jiyeon groaned and sloached back into her seat, her head resting on her elbows. Eunjung gave her a sympathic look before patting her back.

"Honestly Maknae, you shouldn't sleep during class anymore. This is your third detention this semester!" Eunjung whispered, so she didn't get in trouble as wel.

Jiyeon peeked at her Unnie through her arms. "I know I know, but I can't help it! It's just so boring!!" She whispered back to her. Eunjung giggled and shushed Jiyeon as she noticed the teacher giving them the evil eye.

 

RING RING

 

"Finally!!" Both Eunjung and Jiyeon shouted along with the others. Eunjung turned to Jiyeon as she picked up her bag. "I'll see you at home. Hopefully Mr. Hwang will only make you clean the room." Eunjung said.

Jiyeon nodded her head. "Alright. I'll text you if it gets boring, which it probably will." She said before giggling a little. Eunjung waved to her and then left. 

Jiyeon turned around, not expecting anyone. She looked up to see who she bumped into and her eyes turn into slits as she saw JB and JR holding her beloved writing notebook above her own head.

"Hey!" Jiyeon said, going on her tiptoes to try and grab it. JR was sitting on the desk, laughing as JB just held it even more away from Jiyeon's reach. As for the teacher, he was no where in sight. Ugh, here the hell is the teacher when you need him?!

"Tsk Tsk Noona, another detention? Want me to join you?" JB asked as he started flipping through her notebook. Jiyeon's eyes widened before she dropped her bag, leaning over to grab her book from him.

"Give me back my notebook, Jaebum! And stop calling me noona, I'm not even that much older than you!!" she shouted as she jumped to grab onto his hand to lower it to her eye lever. Aish, I hate how effing tall he is! Why am I so short!

"Yah! Jaebum! Detention to you as well! Aish, I just don't get children these days..!" Mr. Hwang said as he mumbled to himself as he grabbed his things to leave. "Where did he come from?!" Jiyeon mumbled to herself,

JR had sneakly leaped out the window before Mr. Hwang came in, running away while giving JB a peace sign before running away completely.

"I'm trusting you two alone here for one hour. After that, I want you to go to the janitors room where he can show you what you must clean up, arraso?" Mr. Hwang said as he went near the door to leave. JB focused on him, nodding his head. "Good. Now I will be leaving. I expect you two to have learned your lesson by tomorrow." With that, Mr. Hwang nodded his head and went out.

Jiyeon took this as a chance to grab her own notebook from Jb's hands. JB looked at her shocked as she stuck her tongue out at him.

"HA HA." Jiyeon said as she whirled around, checking her book to make sure nothing fell out. Jiyeon suddenly gasped, my poem is gone!

She could practically hear JB's laughter in her ear as he leaned down from behind her, showing her the missing ripped page. Jiyeon's eyes widened and she tried to grab it again, but this time, JB grabbed her arm, pushing her against the nearest wall.

 

Jiyeon gulped at the new situation and looked over to the teacher's desk, hoping to see Mr. Hwang but to her luck, he was gone. Jiyeon closed her eyes, biting her lip as she felt JB lean his entire body on her lower half.

"Why are you acting like this, Jiyeon-ah? Hmm?" He whispered in her ear. Jiyeon slowly opened her eyes, seeing his face so close to hers.

Jiyeon gasped and placed her free hand on his chest, trying to push him away. "Yah... I should be asking you that. You hate me, remember?" She whispered back.

He smirked before leaning down to Jiyeon

Please log in to read the full chapter