1

Hold Your Hand

"YA! KIM MYUNGSOO , THE SON OF KIM KYU WOON. WHERE ARE YOU NOW? BACK TO HOME, DAD WILL ARRIVE AT 10:00 TONIGHT!!"

A man shout  from the bottom of his heart to someone while on the phone.


"Sunggyu hyung, get me a good reason. I was dating with Sungyeol at spring festival now."


"NO REASON, MYUNGSOO. HOME NOW !!!"


"Hyung, come on. Festival was just there tonight. And I don't want to wait until next year ...Pleaseeee, dad will not kill you if you talk to Dad."

The voice on the phone start to whined.


"Myungsoo, let's get into it .." Someone shout from behind, certainly it is Sungyeol. Myungsoo's precious boyfriend. Gezzz ...

"Hyung, I trust you, I will go now. Bye."

Myungsoo hung up and walk as holding sungyeol's hand into the place where Sungyeol pointed before. Sunggyu just staring blankly into his phone screen.


Aiss, that kid.


He calling back Myungsoo's number but his phone is turned off.
How much more should he lie to his father about Myungsoo who always hang out until late at night.
 

"Sunggyu, make sure tonight, your brother was in the house when I am comes home or both of you will be get punishment" his father voice still echoed in his head


Sunggyu knew his father was not kidding this time. He was too gentle with his only-brother, until he was willing to lie to his father about anywhere Myungsoo during his father was overseas when his father called home. But his father had learned about Myungsoo's bad habits who always come home late at night even absent from a class because of fatigue. Thanks to his father's spy, even himself dont know who is that spy. That way they called spy because no one will recognise them.

 Sunggyu believe his brother was just having fun like playing video games, eating, sightseeing and watching movies in Sungyeol's home. He could make sure his brother was not doing something terrible to sungyeol. But this time, he can no longer lie to his father or they'll die young at his father's hands. Okay it's too much.

Soon, he was wearing his hoddie and include phone and wallet into his pocket. He knows where Myungsoo is right now, because the only spring festival which will be held tonight existed only in the Hongdae.

Two hours of the time it takes to find Myungsoo and drag him to their home sweet home. Arriving at the festival, a lot of visitors who thronging the area. They were laughing and joking around, try to enjoy that moment. Some small children running around while holding a small fireworks.
 

But now sunggyu confused, where is Myungsoo. Too many people there. He now on his deep thinking and still thinking where exactly the stupid-but-handsome-brother Myungsoo and his choding-boyfriend sungyeol will  go if they were in a place like this.

And GOD help him without need to spend time for thinking when Myungsoo and sungyeol pass right across in front of him, laughing with each other.
 

It Myungsoo? What kind of brother who did not recognize his brother.


"YA! .. MYUNGSOO!!!


Myungsoo stop laughing and turn his face the sound scream come  while sungyeol looking toward sunggyu in horror.


"MYUNGSOO .. SUNGYEOL... YA! ... DO NOT RUN!!" But both of them already runing away, save their life from Sunggyu. Honestly, they want to save their memorable date for sure from sunggyu who dont know anything about this stuff.


With his strength, he's running around chasing Myungsoo and sungyeol ungodly, avoiding crowds.  

"Myungsuu, your brother scary as usual" sungyeol Shouts as he run.

"I know, let's go to that place, and sunggyu hyung will not allowed to get in."


Both of them glance up toward board name of that place and a smirk to each other and get into just like a superstar who walk on the red carpet, ready for "the best trick couple" award.


SUnggyu see them go to a place, like a large room that looked from the outside filled with pink.

Of course they will get into it since sungyeol really like the color pink. He has spent his life saw Myungsoo buy pink gifts or the pink stuff just for sungyeol and it really hurt his eyes and his brain.


"You can't enter inside" The clerk said.


Sunggyu handing a ticket that he did not really want to buy it but eventually he bought it to chase Myungsoo.


"You still are not allowed in"

"Why?"

"That can enter  this place are those who have a couple"

"But sir, my brother went inside., And if I do not get it and bring my brother, my father will kill both us "

"I am sorry if that happened but you are not allowed to enter without a couple. See what the name of this place" The clerk pointed to name board of that place.


Sunggyu look up the name board.

"Couple Paradise?" What the heck. Is there a place like this in the world? He thought.


"Sir, can I go with my shadow? I am pairing with my shadow now"

"No, find more real one or you do not get in at all"

Gezzz, myungooo. I can not believe if I had a brother like you. You make me hard.
 

-----------


Damn, Hoya and Dongwoo, how could they leave me.
Damn, couple paradise. Why only couples are allowed in?
Damn, that place filled with strawberry garnish.
Damn, they give free strowberry short cake.
Damn, cake pieces are quite large and full of strawberry pieces on it.
Damn, why there are couples who under age  get in there while I was not ..


Woohyun sat on a bench not far from the couple paradise entrance, cursing silently, while enjoying his third ice cream . He didn't want to go anywhere. He was a bit annoyed with Dongwoo and Hoya who wishes to leave him alone.

Let me eaten by musquito, so that dongwoo and hoya will feel regret leave me alone after they invite me to join them.Best Friend, huh? he muttered to himself.


He kicking the little stones were seen around the bench.

When he wants to his ice cream again, suddenly a hand grab his hand, pulling him to approaching Couple Paradise. Know where he want to  going, his eyes shining with delight.

 

---------------