Kazakhstan-Those Damn Grenades!

Only One Shot

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L5XoKPyxoso *Thank you for one more time for the subs<3

 

Everything was quite better now.We were much closer to each other than we used to.With the money we got from the diamonds we were able to buy new and better guns and equipment,I didnt replace my basic guns though,new clothes and had enough to buy our food for at least two months.

Our next mision was also a quite harder one.We had to go to Kazakhstan,a really cold country,and prevent a man called 'Jr' from killing the village people who lived there and also kill him,of course.We got our equipment ready and wore thick clothes.

I wore my winter brown trousers,brown coat with fur and my brown-high boots.About at midnight,we would begin our trip to Kazakstan,with a helicopter our boss had sent us.When we reached the place we would begin from,I got a call from the boss.

"Alright,do you see that big gate?" he asked."Nae,it's not too far from here." I answered."Jr is there but before entering,you must kill their reinforcements at a small nurse house." I looked around for the nurse house."Got it." We hang up and loaded ou guns.

"Alright boys,we clear this place then get into this gate." I informed them and they all nodded.We moved closer to the nurse house,always on guard and took a peep to see what was waiting for us.

I saw about ten men with guns and one had some grenades as well.I informed the others and took a deep breath.I kicked the door and we all jumped in,shotting.Three men were down and two hid themselves."Who are you?" One said in Russian and we couldn't understand what he was saying.

"What?" i asked,clearing my ears."Who are you?!" He repeared shouting."Hey don't shout at me and speak Korean!" I shouted back.Then they began talking to each other."Should we shot them?" I asked the others."Wait a sec." Yongjae answered and I got back at my position,pointing at them with my gun.

They suddenly threw something to us,which fell on my legs,and ran away.I looked at it and when i realised what it was,I began running outside shouting."GET OUT BOYS ITS A GRENADE!" Fortunately we all managed to get out of the building before the explosion."You bastard!" I shot one and they all began shotting.

Jongup grabbed me and we all hid behind a building around there."And you just had to shot him." Zelo said huffing."What?He started it!" I defended myself and they all huffed."Alright,we get out on three." Daehyun said and began counting."One--" I jumped." Three!" I got out and began shotting,killing two of them.Yongguk covered me and then everyone got out.

"Hey,aren't they more?" Zelo asked."The reinforcements have reinforcements!" I shouted.That man threw us a grenade again and we began running like crazy away from it.When it exploded,we began attacking again but he threw ANOTHER grenade,startling us and making us run like we were chased by canibals for once again.

"KILL THE WITH THE GRENADES!" I shouted angrily.Thank God,Zelo got him and we could finally fight without any stupid grenades.When we finally had killed them all,we sat down on the snow."Man,that grenade thing was WHOA..." Jongup said trying to catch his breath.

"It was right behind us all the damn time!" Daehyun said chuckling."It was like that game which a huge rock chases the hero." I chuckled."I think we should move.'' Yongguk suggested.

That gate has a long road before reaching Jr's hideout." Yongguk said while checking his mobile."But we can't just walk all that way..." Himchan said huffing."There's sure something there,let's go." Yongjae said and we began running to the gate.

We killed the two men who were guarding the gate and opened it."Look!" I said,pointing at a motorbike."But it's only one..." I huffed.

"You and Yongguk will go and we'll stay here until we find a way." Yongjae suggested and we nodded.Yongguk sat on the seat and i sat behind him,holding his waist."See you!" I waved at them and then Yongguk began driving.

As,we were driving,some other motorbikes appeared as well.I began shotting them and most of them died but then,i was out of bullets and I couldn't reach my reloads.

And that wasn't enough,a man was there,shotting us.I knew there was no other way i would kill him,so i got ready to jump on his motorbike."Jihyo,aniyo!" Yongguk's voice stopped me.''I have to,or he'll kill us!'' I explained.

''I'll get away from him!'' He shouted.''Aniyo!I can do it!'' I took a deep breath and jumped,falling on the motorbike.I grabbed his head and strangled him.I threw him off the motorbike and began driving,next to Yongguk.

I winked at him smiling and he huffed in relief.A few minutes later,we were at a big building.We looked around a little to see if we were alone,then entered.The place was empty and that made us wonder.There just couldn't NOT be anyone!

We walked deeper and suddenly,when we entered a room,the door closed and when we turned,we faced about thirty men and that Jr.''Welcome.'' He smirked.''Or goodbye?It's a shame isn't it?You just came and you're already leaving!'' He got out and then the others began shotting.

We hid behind some huge objects and took out our RC650 Assault Rifles to be able to shot from a distance.We killed about eight but we were out of bullets and we only had reloads for our basic ones.

I threw a grenade at them and killed about five other men,but they just kept coming.''There's no way we'll make it on our own!'' I said,looking for reloads.''We'll find a way!'' He answered,trying to comfort me,when suddenly the door broke and we heard shottings.We turned and saw the rest of the boys,with huge bags,shotting them.

They killed them all,then ran to us.''You tottaly saved our butts!'' Yongguk said high-fiving Daehyung.''Thank you so much!'' I hugged Zelo,startling him.

''Ok,we brought you reloads!Reload and let's go kill that motherer.'' Jongup said and so we did.We broke the other door and rushed to a big gate.

When we opened it,we saw Jr at a small room,really high,almost close to the ceiling.''Just come down here you coward!'' I shouted.''Tch.'' He said and pressed a button.Suddenly,a ball of fire was thrown to us,making us jump startled.''YAH!'' We shouted in surprise.

''Aya,not again!We had enough with these grenades!'' I shouted and took out my Magnetic Grapple and began swinging to the little room he was in.I broke the window with my legs,and kicked his face,throwing him down.

''You and your love for fire!'' I huffed and aimed at him with my beloved HK USP gun.''You were an easy one...'' I huffed in dissappointment and pulled the trigger.

I got down with the gripple and high-fived with the others.''This mission was cool!'' Himchan said smiling.''It was like a trip actually!'' Yongjae added.

''We had fun if you don't include the grenade thing.'' I said huffing and we all laughed.''It was more like a comedy series when we were running away from the grenades.'' Yongguk said.''It was fun~'' Jongup said.

''Let's get back now.'' I said and we began flying back to our home.