Chapter 1

I HATE MY WIFE/HUSBAND

               

Thanks to all my subbie

and Enjoy reading


"Yahhh !! Jessica wake up now !!! U said your boyfriend want to came right ? Wake up NOW or I dont want to cook .. 1 , 2 ... " Seo yell to Sica.. " Stop stop .. Aigooo .. Yes yes I wake up now , Seo ahjumma Seo ahjumma " Sica sing and walked of to bathroom .. " Jess !! U want me NO .. " Seo words cut " Okay okay .. I Love U Seo Ahjumma .. Hahaha " Sica said and laugh .. " Haishh this girl , hehe " Seo giggles .

Seohyun went down and walked to their kicthen " Hmm , what I want to cook ? Mmmm .. Thinking2 " Seo said .. After 5 minute " Hahh ! I want to cook bla bla bla " Seo said happily .. " Now start !! Huhu , so I must cut this, ohhh cut that first , ohh no no , wash vegetables first , oh no no , haishhh why i like this , so Stress, I act like I cook for my bf , hehe , Did Sica bf looks handsome than my Kris ? Haha , ofcourse Not , my Kris always handsome , huhu " Seo said proudly .. Seo start her cooking skill .. Tang tung ting tong ( her cooking skill .. Haha .. U all just imagine k )

After 30 minutes " Wowww !! Huhu , now I'm done cooking, huhhh " she sighed softly .. "Wait !! Where Sica ? Why she dont help me to cook ? " She taught and walked to Sica room , then she saw Sica on her bed sleeping still wear her towel and she shout .. " Yahhhh Sicaaaaaa ! U make this Seo ahjumma angry now , Wake up Now !! " Seo so angry now, and she took a pillow and hits Sica head many times . " Yahh yahh .. My head , U want kill me huh ? Haishh .. Ok ok I wear my dress now, go out now ! " Sica said angrily " hahhh ! Me or her should angry now ? This girls . Haishhh " Seo thought and walked to her room .

(This is what they wear)

"Now I'm done , huhu .. Sica ! I went down first " Seo said and went down to dinner table to set up everything .. She sort plate,glass and all correctly .. " All done, huhh , I rest first " she seat at their sofa and after 10minute her slept . " Seo Seo , aishhh this ahjumma slept , hmmm , I think she must tired , poor her , tq hyunhyun " She said and caress her hair and she walk to dinner table to checking .

After 30 minutes " Ding Dong ( Door bell maybe , hehe ) " " ohhhh , Kai oppa cames already, check my make up, my dress , hmmm, i go now " Sica walked to door and open .. " Sica, Hai Honey, How are u ? " Kai asked and walked in her house , " I'm fine oppa, hehe , How Our house ? " Sica asked " Our ? Ohhh where your Housemate ? I didnt saw her " he asked and walked to dinner table with Sica . " Ohhhh, I forgot, she slept already , maybe she so tired, she help me to cook for us, and this all food make by her, huhu, she really good in cooking , huhu " She praised her friend proudly , Kai just chuckled

"Haha, U so proud huhh ? Hehe , so where is she ? I want to meet Ur Chef badly now , haha " he chuckles " hehe, okay okay, I wake her up now, U wait here k " she go to Seohyun and wake her up " Hyunhyun, wake up now, my bf already came, U go first, I went to upstair a minute " She just ran to upstair , and Seohyun rubbing her sleepy eyes then stood up and walked to their kitchen to took a drink .. Then She shocked and shout because she saw her enemy at their kicthen " yahhh ! Why U here huhh ? Where U got my adress ? How U came into my House ? I call police now " She said and about to go took her phone then Kai held her hand and cover " yahh yahh, why U shout, This my gf house, so I have a right to came into this house " he whispers to her

" Ajaajdfgcssjhvgs .. " Seo try to talk but he still cover then she bit his hand, " yahh yahh ! Ouwww " he said in pain, " what ? U are my bestfrien bf ? I dont want U with my bestfriend, so U off with her now, U are my enemy " she said angrily " haha, U think I like U huh, why must I off with her ? She my gf, ofcoz I has gf, I handsome , huhu , what about U ? Ugly Duck" he said arrogantly and laugh . " Haishhh, handsome ? Haha, I think Sica must blind to saw U handsome , U are Dirty Mouth , how can she smell U ? Haishhh , so smell " she laughs .

SeoKai argue till their hear footstep, that mean Sica went down , then Seo rushing go to toilet and Kai sat at chair, they pretend to dont know each others, " Oppa , hehe, Sorry took so long, I just to make sure I look pretty in Ur eyes, hehe , It's okay oppa ?" Sica do aegyo " hehe, it's okay honey, no one can beat Ur beauty although UGLY DUCK, hehe " he just want to make Seo angry .. " Hahaha " he laughs loudly in his mind .. " Oppa ? Ugly duck ? Whats that ? " Sica said and sat on his lap " ani ani, just a word , hehe " he chuckles and hug her waist, In same time " yahhh ! He just want make me angry huh ? Haishhh , be calm hyun, U cant easy to lost Ur patient to that Dirty Mouth, calm calm , I must go out now , relax Seo , Wait U Kai " She said and out from toilet.

Then she out from her toilet and saw lovey dovey couple and she make a cough " humm humm " and smiled , " Ohhh Seo , come here , meet my handsome bf ' Kai ' " she giggles " huhhh handsome ? His face looks like Monkey , please lah " she thought and just smile and he smirked to her .. " He very handsome but I rather pick ugly bf than DIRTY MOUTH bf , hehe " she smirked and gave his death glare " hahhh ? Dirty mouth ? Who Dirty Mouth ? " Sica asked and her hair , his face already red because hold his anger , " hehe , just a words , so I'm hungry now, so let we eat now " she said and sat chair infront them . " I eat first k " then they just ate and KaiSica do lovey dovey infront her, she just want to puke, " haishhhh, Many man in the world, why must his to be Sica bf, I think he use black magic to get Sica , I must investigate this " She thought seriously then they just ate .

After they ate , they sat at the couch and watch tv , KaiSica seat together and Seo seat other sofa , then he have idea to make Seo angry " hmmm Sica bestfriend ? What ur name ? I cant remember Ur name , " he asked and smirked " haishh this Ugly Man , he must want to make me angry, calm seohyun " " ohhh my name Seohyun , and what ur name ? I forgot already ur name " she said with fake smile " ohhhh , Ur name like my enemy , I always called her UGLY DUCK, u face also looks alike her , did she Ur twins ? " He asked with eyes full of satisfy . " Yahhh ! Yahhh ! Yahhh ! This Dirty Mouth , wait wait, calm Seo calm " She shout in her mind and take her breath softly and reply " Ur enemy ? Really ? U have enemy in Ur age now , so pity to hear it, U must do something bad to her right ? Kai ? Ur name Kai ? In my past, I has someone that DIRTY MOUTH , but his name KIM JONGIN but he want all people called him Kai , are U Kai ? If U Kai that I knew , better U far away from me, I dont like his smell mouth, so disguting " she said with raised her eyesbrow and smirked full of victory.

" Really Seo ? Aigoo , Oppa ? It's Kai that Seo said its you ? I dont like smell people , i hate " Sica said with disgusting , that's mean Seohyun win and she just smirked to him " haishhh this Ugly Duck, now I let U win , " then he said to them " ani ani , I'm just Kai, I think U wrong people Seohyun-shi " he make fake laughs , " really ? But I smelt his smell here , " seo said " hahahha , Ur face already red huhh ? Hahah " seo thought and make big grinned " ani ani , hehe " he fake laughs and KaiSica just do lovey dovey moment and she make a move to go her room . " If Ur bf want to back home, just called me, I want to rest " she said and went upstair to her room . Kai just looks her walked of , " okay Bosss !! Hehe " Sica chuckles . Then their just chit chat and tour in and out her house .

" Okay , oppa ! This my room and beside its Seohyun room, and there our toilet , me and Seo have each one bathroom, so we rarely used this toilet, and " her words cuts by her phone rang " wait oppa, someone called me " and she went down to answers her phone " Okay honey" then he thouhgt to go Sica room but his wrongly open other door that means Seohyun room, he dont realized then he just came in this room and his eyes wide biggers when he saw Seohyun just come out from her bathroom just wearing towel , he just frooze there , then Seohyun noticed his there and yelled " yahhh ! " Then he back to his world again and ran to Seohyun to cover but because his wrong step he pulling her towel . " Omooo " they said.

Thank You for those read my story, u can subscribe and comment. Hehe, I will update every saturday for this story, bcoz I'm so busy and a little lazy, haha .. Kamsahamnida ..

*sorry for my poor english..

all pic cr - to tumblr