Gun Shots

One Shot
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 6: Gun Shots

 

 

 

 

"...Yongguk." Zelo said softly, a sense of relief flowing out through his voice. The said man lowered his gaze and looked directly at Zelo. Zelo's eyebrows furrowed a little as his lips parted. "You're here..."

"Of course I'd be here." Yongguk replied and looked up at the still shock-stricken Youngjae. "This little er managed to piss me off." Yongguk's eyes narrowed and his voice came out with a hiss. He looked down at Daehyun and bent down in front of him, cupping his cheek. He scanned Daehyun's face and tilted his head, seeing the fang marks. He looked over at the policemen next to him as more of them entered the building. "Chen," the said man jogged to him. "If you need to, bring some men with you. I want you to get Daehyun and Kikwang to the hospital. ASAP." Chen nodded and waved Xiumin and Sehun over.

"There's already a few ambulances waiting." Baekhyun said, opening the doors for them to leave. "If you plan on going with them to the hospital, we'll see you there. You might as well go with Daehyun. He'd be confused as hell once he wakes up in a hospital bed." Chen nodded and carried Daehyun out of the warehouse. Zelo got to his feet and glanced at Youngjae, who shadows Zelo's movements and glared at Yongguk.

"I knew you'd be coming. But now with...cops. Do you know how much trouble you'd be in once all of this is blown over?!" Youngjae shouted. Kris stepped forward with Tao not too far behind him.

"Oh, you shouldn't be worrying about them." Kris replied. Youngjae glanced at him, a bit confused. "We already wiggled our way into an agreement. Zelo, go into Daehyun's ambulance." Zelo nodded and jogged out of the building, going into the ambulance before it drove off.

"Really?" Dongwoon stepped to Youngjae's side, his eyebrows raised. "I can't believe a gang decided to bang up with a lousy group of cops." Luhan aimed his gun and shot Dongwoon in the shoulder, sending the male up against the wall in shock.

"Lousy? Oh, please." Luhan said, rolling his eyes a little bit. Sehun and Xiumin walked back in and took their weapons out. "I think all of us are better than you guys combined." Yoseob laughed.

"You really think like that?!" He said, approaching Luhan. "Oh, you cute, naive little boy--" Yoseob grunted and fell to the ground when Luhan landed a mean punch to Yoseob's jaw.

"Can it, pin head." Luhan hissed. Sehun grinned and high-fived Luhan before wrapping a secure around him his waist.

"Now," Kai said, stepping forward with a serious look on his face. "Who wants to get arrested first?"

"Let's go with Youngjae." Tao pipped in. "Before I go all kungfu on his ." Kris smiled and kissed his temple, whispering loving words to help calm him down. Baekhyun stepped forward and Youngjae aimed a gun at him. Kai went to defend his friend but Baekhyun stopped him.

"I got this." Baekhyun said and put his gun down. "No weapons." He held his fists up in a stance. "Just fists." Youngjae blinked before he grinned. He put his gun down as well and studied Baekhyun.

"Got a lover?" He asked. Kai glared at him and growled but got held back by Chanyeol. "I take that as a yes. Lemme gues," Youngjae scanned the policemen before he came across the angry looking Kai. "It's that one." Baekhyun looked to who he was pointing at before he looked at Youngjae.

"Why should it matter to you if he is or if he isn't?" Baekhyun questioned. Youngjae grinned darkly.

"Just making sure you got no loved ones to say goodbye to before I slit your throat!" He took out a knife and charged at Baekhyun. Baekhyun stood there, calm and collected, as he easily dodged Youngjae's swips. "Stay still!" Youngjae shouted. With a harsh hand movement, Baekhyun knocked the knife out of Youngjae's hand and moved around Youngjae's punches. Yongguk's head shot up when he heard a gun shot and immediately aimed his gun, shooting Dongwoon in the forehead.

"Baekkie!" K

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter