The Story Part V

Le Mémoire

Nu'est - Hello }

He whispered to her ears :

I love you.

 

It was now 10:45 a.m.  when Anna stirred awake. She slowly sat up, one hand supporting her upper body as the other hand formed a knuckle, rubbing her eyes trying to adjust her eye sights. Once she could faintly see her surrounding, she groggily asked, "where am I?" There was no response but she could hear faint cooking cutleries. She weakly stand up, supported by the couch. She wobbly walks to the kitchen. She leaned on the door frame, still feeling light headed. She pried open one of her eyes as she watched her husband made breakfast for her. Her lips formed a curve upwards as she watched.

"Done watchin' what you like, princess?" Tao teasingly asked, peering by the shoulder. Her cheek showed tint of shade red. Tao chuckled and shook his head before resuming cooking. Anna strutteringly said,"I-I'm gonna go ahead upstairs and bath. b-BYE!" She scurriedly ran upstairs to thier bedroom. Tao let out a faint laugh, shooking his head and thought, Oh angel. still innocent as ever. You've never change depite you're age. You never stopped to amuse me, Anna. And I wouldn't want to stopped to be amused. Especially by you.

 

They were silently eating breakfast. You could hear the clanking sound. Tao chewed his food as he watched Anna happily eating his food. His lips curved upwards forming a smile. Suddenly, the phone ring. Anna and Tao looked at eachothere before watching the phone ring. Tao got up from his seat and strode his way towards the phone and picked it up.

"yeobseo?" Tao spoke. Anna continued eating while watching Tao spoke with the person from the other line. When Tao place the phone down, he looked at Anna, then smiled. Anna gulped down her food before asking,"who was that?"

"Yeobo, pack your things." Tao chimed.

"Why?" Anna asked. Tao lightly chuckled before happily announce, "Your brother's inviting all EXO, including us, to a camp-out barbecue night as a reunion."

"A reunion?" Anna excitingly asked, smiling and slightly jumpy from excitement. How long has it been since I've last seen my brother? 10 years? Oh who cares. I get to meet him! finally!, She thought as she squeled.

"Hahaha. Yes yeobo. A reunion. Now, let's pack up."

"Okay." Anna happily chimmed. Tao chuckled, shooked his head as he thought, Oh yeobo. You really are one of a kind. He walks up the stairs and stopped by their front bedroom door. He saw his wife humming to a lullaby, smiling while packing to prepare for their camp-out barbecue reunion. Yeobo, Thank you for staying by my side, Tao happily thought.

 

"Do you need help in carrying that?" Tao offered. "Deh."

"Ok, hand me the- uff. wow this is heavy." Tao exclaimed when Anna passes the luggage to her husband, which he groaned from the heavy weight. Anna laughed at her husband before Anna complied, "Where's the strong macho guy I know go to? Did he became weak all of a sudden?"

"Hah! No way. That was just acting to see if you care. But yeobo."

"hmm?", Anna walked to the car and got into the car seat as Tao puts the luggage into the car's trunk before he smirk and huskily exclaimed, "I'll only go weak in the knees when we're on the bed. Only when we're on the bed yeobo." Anna blushed, her cheeks rose a heavily crimson red. Anna stuttered, "Y-yah. Stop playing aroud. We need to go to Jae Oppa's house quickly. Palli!" Tao chuckled as he got onto the driver's seat, start the engine before off they go to Jaehyun's house.

 

On the way to Jae's house, the journey was calm and silent. Anna was viewing the scenery as she slowly fell asleep. Tao took secret glances at Anna, peeking at her sleeping form. The edge of his lips curved upwards. He continue to concentrate driving until they reached their destination.

 

He put the car into parking mode before turning the keys and switch the engines off. He looked to his right where his wife is still peacefully sleeping and smiled as he gazed. He unbuckled his seat belt before he softly shook her body. "Yeobo. Yeobo. Ileona. Yah! Anna! Ileona!" He whisperingly yelled at her. Her faced showed discomfort from the sudden disturbance but she slowly frown, eye slowly flutter open. She groggily asked,"where are we?" as she narrows her eyes, trying to adjust. Tao lowly chuckled and said, "We've arrived. And also yeobo?" Tao asked as he's about to get out. "Yes?" as she too was about to get out of the car. Tao silently delaying, teasing his wife to see that loving pissed off expression he find it cute. "Tao, what is it?"

"Umm..." as he makes a thinking face, "Nothing. Just.. don't get shock okay yeobo?" As he asurely asked her which she unsurely responded, "O..kay?"

"Okay, kaja. They must be dying to see yo-" Tao said which was cut off by Anna's screams and squels as she reunite with all the EXO's wifes.

As the wives happily chats away, the husbands, EXO, shook their heads as some chuckles at theirs wifes happy reunion as others just smile, watching the lovely sight.

"So how is the marriage life so far Tao?" Suho asked.

" here and there young one?" Luhan teased.

"Ha Ha. Very funny Luhan hyung. So how's your baby girl Minjae doing? Can she walk now?" Tao sarcasticly laughs  before averting the topics to another which worked as Luhans expression brightens.

"Oh Minjae? Yea, she can walk. Do you know what's the first word she said?" As Luhan excitingly asked.

"What?" the boys asked, happily listening. Before Luhan could answer, his wife, Minah, called him, "Luhannie~" Luhan jolted is surprise as his face slowly reddens in deep shade red. Luhan gulped before looking back at his wife and stuttering asked, "Y-yes?"

"Minjae fell  asleep. Mind bring her inside and put her in her craddle?" Minah asked. "D-deh."

As the EXO boys witnessed this sight, they were totally shocked to see this side of Luhan. It is very.... It just reminds them of how he looks like when he dates his wife back then.

"Wow. Luhan hyung's really whipped. It's like seeing a gay guy suddenly gets whipped." Kai said.

"Woah woah woah. Kai. Let's leave that detail out. Is that what you and your wife been doing? S&M?" Suho asked.

Kai laughed before answering, "No Suho hyung. As much as I want it too. There's no way she could be the ma-" when suddenly his wife, Dara, butted in.

"No way I could be the master, Oppa?" Dara slyly asked. Kai's eyes widen as he slowly gulped, turning to see his wife as he dryly laugh. Kai tried to smile but manage to look so broken, "Jagi-ah. Let's talk about this later okay? Neh?" Kai tries to persuade. Dara smirked and seductively walks towards Kai. Kai saw his wife making her way to him in a seductive way, swaying her hips ily. Kai gulped down the lump in his throat as beads of sweats slowly trickles down his forehead. Kai slowly backs off which ended the two running and chasing each other.

As the guys saw the interesting sight. They silently watched. When they saw the two started running and chasing each other, they burst into fits of laughter.

"Omo omo. And says the guy who just said Luhan hyung was whipped." Baekhyun exclaimed.

"I know right." D.O agreed.

"Looks like he was far more whipped than Luhan hyung." exclaimed Lay.

"Agreed." the guys unisonly answered as they nodded their heads in agreement.

"Who's more whipped than I am?" Luhan grumbily asked.

"Whoa Luhan hyung, you're back. So how was uh... woah. Minjae puked didn't she?" Chanyeol asked, eyeing his friend.

"Yup. So Kai?" Luhan, amused, raised his brow as his gestured his thumbs at Kai being lovingly chased by his wife.

Xiumin laughed followed by the rest except Luhan, who has no idea and Kai, who was being chased. "Well, as you can see, he's in the process of about to be whipped. What more can you say when you see that?" Xiumin amusingly asked as he gestured his thumb at Kai. The guys burst in laughters.

 

Jaehyun, who watched from a far, smiled. I told 'ya, Tao. At least you have no regret. Not like me. The past me.

"Yeobo?" Jaehyun's wife, Sora asked. "Hnn?" Jaehyun responded, still watching the scene. Sora wrapped her arms around his wait, back hugging him. He smiled at his loving wife before turning around and hug her as well. "You know I love you, right?"

"Of course I do silly. I will always love you." Sora replied.

 

                 Thank you for staying at my side, Sora.

                                    Jaehyun thought as he kissed his wife passionately.

 

 

 

It was night time and it was the time for the men to have some bro talk while the wives scurried to the kitchen and gossip, chattering their way as they die from laughter. Well, unfortunate for the guys, the topic for tonight was about .... Jaehyun's tale called The Tales of  TheThree Peepin' Men. The Story was told specifically by The Great Jaehyun himself and as he expected, their reaction was as amusing as he imagines. Oh how many would like to wipe off that smug off his face.

{ VOYAGE by Azedia }

"AAAHH!!! Please NO! No more!! I regret ever joining you peeping them doing!.. DOING 'IT'!!" Suho suddenly burst while Tao's jaw hang opened in disbelief.

"Hyung.... you saw everything?" Tao asked Jaehyun, who was layed back sipping his beer as he smirk.

"Why yes little brother. Got a problem with that?"

EXO was baffled.

"Hyung, you're sick." exclaimed Lay, looking at Jaehyun in disgust.

"What?" Taejun innocently asked.

"I can't believe you saw us did it." Tao exclaimed as he put a hand on his forehead, head hung low in embarrasment.

"Hyung, we shouldn't hae watched." Kris told.

"Yet, we did. Come on guys. It's all in the past now. It's not like I never saw any of you having with your wife before." Jaehyun retored, as he took a sip his beer.

"WHAT?!" yelled EXO, shocked.

"Oh hyung. This is embarrasing." Tao mumbled.

"Oh my god. HYUNG! It's not good to peep on people's private life!" Sehun exclaimed, his face canvased in shaded red from embarrasment.

"Sehun's right hyung!" Luhan agreed to Sehun's statement, face red drom embarrasment.

"Yeah!" slowly followed by the rest, who's faces was beautifully canvased in shaded red. From what? embarrasment.

"Well.. It's not like you guys never peeped into my private life with my wife is it now?" Jaehyun non-chalantly said, smirking as he eyed his brothers, EXO, who's eyes was wide as a saucer, mouth hanged opened in disbelief as horror struck them.

He knew?!, they unisonly thought.

"H-how hyung?" Baekhyun asked. Jaehyun was relaxingly drinking his beer, smirking. What he said next baffled EXO into utter complete cornered.

"CCTV"

The roo fell silence before EXO broke into yells of frustration, "AAGGGHHH!!!!", especially Baekhyun as he exclaimed and pointed at his brothers, EXO," I told you guys that it was a bad idea! I knew he'd have something up his sleeeves! A CCTV, for god sake! C.C.T.V!"

"Okay! We get it! Just stop shouting!" yelled D.O.

"I'm gonna head out to get some fresh air." Exclaimed Tao, getting up from his seat.

"Me too." followed Kai, slowly followed suit by the rest and the only one left was Jaehyun, Kris and Suho. Silence fell in the room as the three men looked at each other from their seats, their lips slowly curved upwards. Laughter filled the room.

"I can't believe you, hyung." Suho said, wiping a tear, dying from laughter.

"Well, that's hyung for 'ya." exclaimed Kris.

Flashback

Tao and Anna was in the living while the rest of EXO except Kris and Suho was accompanying Jaehyun outside at the balcony, Was sprawled everywhere sleeping. Jaehyun watch the two who was conversing rather shyly. Kris stole a glance at Jaehyun as he took a sip of his beer, facing the city. Suho was chatting with his girlfriend, one hand holding his phone, the other his drink. It was quite. Silent. It wasnt awkward just nice as the wind blew. Suddenly, the atmostphere tensed. Sensing it, Jaehyun asked, "so what's bothering you Kris?"  Kris faced Jaehyun. He let out a sigh before looking back at the city. There's was moments of silence before Kris responded.

"Why did you do it?"  Kris asked, still gazing at the city. "Do what?" Jaehyun retorded, watching Tao and Anna about to leave. "Why did you let him? You know what his past is like." Kris asked, now facing Jaehyun. "And so do you." Jaehyun retorted. Kris went silent. Suho, who was busy chatting with his phone moments ago, looked up from the phone, eyeing the two before heaving a sigh. He put down his phone and beer, gets up, then said, " okay. Break it up guys. No need to be tense now." 

"Who said we were?" Kris asked, now facing Suho, cocking an eyebrow at him.  Suho was a bit taken aback by his responce. Jaehyun let out a low chuckle. "It's okay Suho. You don't need to worry." Assured Jaehyun, who was now looking at the two. "So?" Kris asked, looking at Jaehyun. Jaehyun looked straight at Kris's eyes before he heaved out a heavy sigh, closing his eyes, then loooked at the city, eyes showing sadness, sorrow, loneliness. Above all, regret. Kris watches his hyung, observing him. Kris softened when Jeahyun greeted him with sadness shown through his eyes, as he too closed his eyes, heaved out a sigh, then gazed at the city. Suho, who was awkwardly standing between the two, feeling like the pittiful third party, glanced back and forth from Jaehyun to Kris, scratching his neck, then arm before awkwardly laughed. Seriously, this is getting awkward, he thought. Jaehyun and Kris turned their attention to Suho, who was pitifully and awkwardly laughing, before they burst out in laughters. "Ahahaha. Oh Suho. That was totally awkward." Jaehyun said, laughing as he held his stomach. The laughter died down and everyone was all smiling at each other.

Jaehyun let out a soft sigh, before looking at Kris and said, "I guess, I have to tell you, huh?" Kris heaved out a sigh before  gazing at the city then back at Jaehyun and responded, "I guess so. So... Why?"

"Cause I know how he feels. He loves her. I can see it through his eyes. His eyes looked.... Loving. Just like I did. And just like I did, he was hesitant. Afraid. Scared. Insecured. Just like I did, the person he love loves him back. And just like me, he'll probably hurt my baby sis if he doesnt confess. and I dont want that to happen to her just like what happened to 'her'. As much as I hate to admit it, but... He did change for the better of her. And as much as I hate it, I just can't bring it to."

"Cause he's special to her isn't it?"

"Bingo."

"But that will be different in this case."

"Why?" Suho asked, back leaned on the transparent sliding door and armed crossed. Jaehyun blinked fivirously before let out a light laugh, "Oh Suho. Didn't notice you were even here." Said Kris. "Ahaha. Oh Suho. That's so sad." Suho frowned, lips formed a line before puffing out his cheeks, showing this isn't funny. Jaehyun, who sensed it, stopped laughing. "So?" Suho asked, raising a brow. "All right. All right. All rght. Well, it'll be different cause I encouraged him."

"And why did you encouraged him?" Suho asked.

"Because this time, no one gets hurt." Kris answered for Jaehyun. "Exactly. And also cause this time and probably right about now, Tao will confess to her." Jaehyun said. Suho 'ohh-ed' and nodded along with Kris, who was smiling, before they both snapped up, looking at Jaehyun with wide eyes, who was facing the city, sipping his beer, smirking. "He is goimg to what?!" Suho and Kris shockingly asked. Jaehyun glanced at Kris and Suho. His smiled widely and face the city again and sipped some of his beers. Kris strode to Jaehyun, grabbed his shoulder, turned Jaehyun around by the shoulder. "Jaehyun. Tell me!" Jaehyun smirked, then glanced at Suho, who had his jaw dropped, then back to kris. "Well?!" Kris impatiently asked. "Tao. Is. Going. To. Confess." Jaehyun non-chalantly answered, smirking. Kris was baffled. "Wow. That's just... So soon." Exclaimed Suho, still shocked. "Can't believe it? Why not see it ourself?" Suggested Jaehyun. "Wait. What? You mean.. Now?" Asked Suho. "Yeah. Now."

"Holdup your horses there people, are you for real Jae hyung?", asked Kris. "Yeah." Jaehyun non-chalantly answered. "I guess it's ok.." Kris said. "But isn't spying bad?" Suho intervened, looking hesitant. "Come on. What's the harm in watching them anyways?"

 

 

 

 It was silence among the husbands as they watched the fire. The sounds of fire cackling. Wives chatter, laughing in the kitchen as they reminisced their past. It was silent among the men, but it was a 'good' silent. Tao's lip curved upwards as he tore his gaze away from the fire to his wife, who was in the kitchen. How he loved that beautiful smile of hers. Beautiful, Tao thought.

As Tao gazed at his wife, Jaehyun silently watched Tao, smiling. His gaze slowly turned to his wife and his baby sister. Not a baby sister anymore now huh, Anna? You've grown up well, Anna. I guess.. this is thanks toTao huh?, he thought as he from Anna to Tao. EXO also slowly tore their gaze from the fire towards their wife. Suho secretly glanced at his friends. Funny how we all turned out like this huh? We were once young, wild and free. And now... now, look at us, he thought, slowly turning to watch his lovable wife, we're married. Have a loving wife. A family of our own. The silence was tore when Luhan suddenly spoke, "I wonder... will we.. will we ever last? EXO, I mean." as Luhan expresion glooms, atmosphere suddenly tensed. Every looked at Luhan in tints of disbelief. Have they thought of this before? Yes they have. And it pains them just to think that someday...

"Come on guys. We can't be gloomy about this. LOok at yourself now. You're married to a loving wife."Exclaimed Suho. Kai 'tch!-ed' as he mumbles "'loving' my "

"And we have a family now. WE are a family. Can't you guys see that? We've been brothers since , like what? 25 years now?" Suho explained. EXO's head hung low. What Suho had said is right but they still couldn't help it could they? It was a thought that has stabbed them countless times. "Suho hyung is right." Agreed Tao, his head shot up, standing, eyes filled with determination. Jaehyun silently watched, his lips curved upward as he thought, It's true  Tao, EXO... What Luhan said is true, as he looked at Luhan, his expression filled with pain and doubts, One day... Jaehyun watched EXO to the wives, eyes suddenly lost in pain, his heart wrench.

One day...

, they thought as they gaze at their wife then gaze upwards towards the full moon.

That night, as if god had showered endless rain of pain. It was jut one thought but that one thought brought it all. It was the night they'd finally pondered. The night which god has awaited.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

_____________________________________________________________________________________________________________

A/N:

24/03/2013 : did some changes/ added some. Hope you like it.