Thanks, Teddy Bear!

Thanks, Teddy Bear!

Twenty minutes later, a very tired Taemin sat down on the bench he and Key sat on before. He couldn't find his Key anywhere.

...

That's right. She was his Key. The Key to his heart. The number one noona in his heart. The only noona he loved.

But she left him all alone, and it was all because he was a pabo and forgot his stupid wallet at home.

He was just sitting there and pouting and reminiscing about all the good times they had together when the old man who ran the stand they bought his banana milk from sat down beside him.

"Fancy meeting you here again, kid." he said with a smile.

When Taemin didn't respond, the man tried talking to him again. "Where's you're girl?"

Taemin looked at him. And looked at him. And looked at him. And looked at him.

"She's lost. I-I can't find her anywhere." he finally responded after lots and lots of looking.

The man patted his shoulder. "Did you try to contact her?"

Taemin mentally gave himself a face-palm. 'I am a pabo ...'

He took out his phone and dialed her number while the man laughed at him.

His cheeks flushed as he heard her sweet voice.

"Hi! Sorry I'm not able to answer the phone right now! My pabo of a boyfriend is being .... well, a pabo!"

"Hey!" he heard himself in the backround.

Key laughed at him before continuing, "So anywho, please leave me a message and I promise to try to get back to you as soon as possible! Bye-yeom~~"

He pressed the "End" button before he even heard the *Beep*.

"Not answering?" the man asked.

Taemin sighed. "Nope ... I'll just try to call her mom and ask if she knows where she is," Taemin replied.

He got up and said to the man, "Hey, thanks!~ I'll make sure to buy ALL my banana milk from here!~"

The man gave him a threatning look. "You better," he said before breaking out of character and laughing.

Taemin nodded, "Will do!"

 


 

"Hi, Mrs. Kim!~ It's Taemin!" Taemin said into his phone as he walked in front of the store he lost Key.

"Oh hello, Taemin! This is a surprise! Why are you calling?" Key's mom responded.

"Well, I was kind of wondering if you knew where Gwiboon was. She isn't answering my calls, so yeah ..."

"Oh. Well I don't really know. The last time I spoke to her was this morning when she said she was going to your house. Would you like me to call her anyways?"

Taemin frantically nodded his head. Then he remembered he was speaking to someone on the phone, and not face-to-face and replied, "Yes, please! But don't tell her I was asking okay?"

"Well alright. I'll call you back if I get something, okay?"

"Alright, thanks a whole lot~"

Key's mom laughed. "No problem, Taemin." And then she hung up.

Taemin sat on a nearby boulder and prayed. He prayed that Key's mom would be able to contact her. He prayed that Key would forgive him. And of course, he prayed for some banana milk.

After two minutes and a lot of praying later, Key's mom called.

"Hello, Mrs. Kim? Did you find her?"

"Ah, yes, Taemin, I did. She said she was at some store at the park."

Taemin jumped. A store at the park. That could only mean that Key was at the store he was standing right in front of! "Thank you, Mrs. Kim, thank you! Good-bye now!" he replied, and shut his phone off.

'Now, where could she be?'  Taemin thought as he entered the store.

She checked the isle where the white teddy bear was, but nothing. He then looked all over the store, and he still couldn't find her.

He returned to the isle with the teddy bear and took it in his arms and sat down on the floor. 'Where could you be, Key?' he asked himself.

He closed his eyes and tried to remember any clue as to where Key was hiding.

'Anything,' he told his mind, 'Anything. Anything. Anythi-'

He shot right up from where he was sitting. 'The mannequin in the front on display in front of the store that looked like Key'. He shook his head and corrected himself, 'It didn't just look like Key! It was Key!'

He smiled in triumph and mentally gave himself a pat on the back as he ran to the display box. There he found Key sitting down with tears running down her face and staring off into nowhere.

Before she realized he was there, Taemin sat next to her and claimed her lips.

Key's eyes were wide open with disbelief. 'How can he do this?! He just said he didn't love me!' she said to herself.

Taemin let her lips go hugged her tight, like he never wanted to let her go. "I love you, Kim Gwiboon. I love you, I love you, I love you!" he said to her.

Key didn't believe him and pushed him away. "You are such a liar, you know?"

"But I'm not lying! I really really really do love you! Only you!" he argued.

Key glanced at him and wiped her tears. "Then what about the teddy bear?"

Taemin took her into his arms, and said, "I would've bought it for you! I really would have! But I didn't take my wallet when we left!" he explained.

Key looked thoughtful. "Stand up," she ordered.

He did.

"Turn around."

He did.

Before Taemin could ask what she was doing, he felt hands going down his pockets. His eyes widened in shock (Everyday I shock! Every night I shock! xD). "Key, don't do that!" he said, as he turned around only to find himself being tackled to the ground with fierce hug.

"I'm so sorry! I over reacted, I'm so so so so so so so so so so sor-"

Taemin cut her off with a kiss. "It's alright. You're human and make mistakes. It's all fine!"

Key looked up at him. "I love you," she said.

"I know!" he replied, "Cause I'm just that awesome!"

Key scowled at him and let him go. Taemin laughed and hugged her. "I'm just kidding! I love you, too! More than you can imagine!"

Key looked at him. "That better be true or else-"

She was cut off by a staff member who looked annoyed. He was holding the white teddy bear. "Just take it! For goodness's sake, take it!"

Taemin looked at him with a surprised expression. "Are you serious?"

The man nodded. "Yes!" He pushed them out the store. "Now just, go away! All this lovey dovey crap is getting on my nerves!" And then the doors closed.

Key took the teddy bear from Taemin and hugged it. "Thanks, teddy bear ..." she murmured, "Now I know for sure that he does love me."

"Definitely." Taemin nodded in agreement.

 


 

The couple was back again, sitting on the couch and in each others' arms with the teddy bear between them.

"What should we name him?" Taemin asked.

"Kisu. We'll name him Kisu." Key replied.

Taemin nodded in agreement. "Then Kisu it is!~"