| attack

Soul Mission

 

“Taeil, search up Park Haneul for me.”


Taeil raised his eyebrow at the girl as Hanmi returned his same expression.


“What?” Hanmi questioned him, not getting why he was giving her that face.


“You seem so curious today. What’s up Ace?” the male queried as Hanmi shrugged at him. “I’m just curious and researching about my targets. Is that a problem?”


Taeil eyed her, sensing that something was wrong with the girl. “You never seem to worry so much about your target’s profile. It’s just all about killing. Kill, kill, and kill. End of the story. It’s weird seeing you collecting so much information about the victims.” he explain, spinning a pen in his hands as he turned around in his chair to face the girl. “Is anything wrong?”


Hanmi’s body slightly tense up but still kept a natural posture. Taeil was one of the few people she actually got along with in Block B, if not, the entire company. But as much as they were close to each other, she has learned to never trust, nevertheless get attached. Trust is a dangerous word in this type of world.


“Just worried about the targets this time so I’m doing a little research. Even the Boss claimed they were going to be tough.” she reasoned, smoothly saying the lie with no hesitations. Taeil gave a low, amused chuckle as Hanmi looked at him questioningly.


“Ace? Being worried for once? Is this world coming to an end?” Hanmi rolled her eyes before giving him a light punch on the arm as he hissed and glared at her. “Holy Ace, who knows how many bruises I’m going to get if you keep on hitting and smacking me like that.”


Hanmi blinked at him innocently. “What? That was just a light punch.”


“Yeah. Light punch for a normal girl is just a little bump on the shoulder. For an assassin like you, it’s like a full blown punch in face.” he groaned, rubbing the area on his arm to easen the pain from the impact. Hanmi rolled her eyes, clicking her tongue at Taeil. “Alright, now quit being a little baby and get me my research.”


“Alright, alright. Hold up, let me see.” After a few clicks and taps on the keyboard and computer mouse, followed along complicated data and codes appearing on the screen, the information was finally retrieved.


“Here you go. Read away.” He slide his chair to the side, displaying the computer screen in front of Hanmi who leaned in to get a closer look at the information. Her eyes scanned throughout the computer screen as she looked through all the profile information.


Her eyes stopped upon a picture of a familiar face staring right back at her. Eyebrows furrowing, her eyes continued to read the black words to clear up her questions.


Look before plastic surgery on her face due to a major accident 5 years ago that resulted in a major burn on the face.


Hanmi’s eyes looked upon the picture of the girl. Those brown eyes, that same tall nose, oval face. All of which was similar to her. Park Haneul, no wonder that name had sounded so familiar. It’s been years since the last time she last heard that name in her life. Her twin sister, Park Haneul. That explained why Hanmi didn't recognize her at first, the face surgery. Her face had changed.


After they had been seperated and Hanmi got taken in under the care of ZE:A, she had forced herself to believe that Haneul had died, that she never had a sister to begin with. And she admitted, that worked because for those 10 years of working under ZE:A, she had forgotten all about the girl with a name of Park Hanuel. And the time that she heard the name again, Haneul came out to be the name of not only her sister, but a next target as well.

 

“Hey, that girl look really familiar don’t you think? She almost looks like you.” Taeil’s eyes narrowed on the girl as her eyes widened slightly, throat starting to become a bit dry.


“Good lord, you’re becoming dillusional Taeil. How does she look like me? I’m going now.” The boy frowned, staring at Hanmi’s back as she proceeded towards the door, opening it with a twist of the doorknob before heading outside and closing the door behind her. Not matter what reasoning she had, he wasn’t blind. That picture of Haneul resembled Hanmi too much to his liking, and that was clearly not a good thing.



 

 

“Ace, heading out in 10. Check to make sure all your things are packed.” The message flowed into Hanmi’s ear through a small black earpiece, followed along by a slight static informing her Taeil had gotten off the line.


Grabbing a gun, she began to load it with bullet before checking she had plenty of ammunition for the job. After securing several weapons, consisting of knives, guns, and all supplies an assassin should need, Hanmi joined the others, boarding onto the car that would drive them to their destination.


“Here are the plans once more so listen up close, because if we screw up this mission, do I even have to speak about what will happen to us?” Zico said during the car ride as the group gathered around him. “Our plan is attack as soon as we’ve got them cornered on all sides. Take down anyone you see, our plan is just to attack. We’ve got our method of coming in. Ace, Jaeho, and Kyung, you’ll be the first ones to attack them. After they’ve been alarmed of the 3 of you, Ukwon and I are going to invade and surprise them. P.O will come in at the assigned time. You should all keep in mind that they’re highly trained professionals like us so be alert.”


Hanmi’s heart cringed slightly at the thought of killing them - none the less for own sister. But it was part of her job. She was in debt with the Boss who had saved her when she was young. If it wasn’t for him, she wouldn’t have been alive until now. Therefore, the girl had convinced herself that doing all these missions was to repay the favor of him saving her.


And if killing Haneul was what she had to do, then she would. Because she was a cold blooded assassin, and assassins were not allowed to have any emotions or attachments.


The car stopped a safe distance away from the destination for the 7 people to climb off.


“From here we’ll be seperating into different directions. Listen carefully to Taeil in your earpiece for any advices or warnings. Eye contact is also important so watch for each other’s signals. I don’t like you guys as much as you hate me but the mission is the most important thing right now. Look out for each other, you got me?” Hanmi declared as the 6 males gave her bored expressions, causing the girl to narrow her eyes at them. “I don’t want anymore trouble coming from any of you since I’m busy enough without having to save anyone’s .”


“I still don’t see why a girl is in the group, and not to mention giving us commands.” Kyung commented, shaking his head in disapproval as Hanmi smirked. “I’m a girl, but keep in mind that I can kill. No shut your mouths, get off your lazy asses and start moving. We’ve got a mission to complete.”


A few groans and grunts were heard from the Block B members before they headed off to their assigned position. Hanmi rolled her eyes before catching sight of the targets up ahead. The location was an old-looking warehouse by the port. Following them with silent footsteps, making sure she wasn’t discovered, Hanmi’s heart thudded in anticipation, waiting to receieve the message from Taeil to attack.


After a few more minutes, a slight buzz was heard from the ear device before Taeil’s voice popped up on the line. “Ace, Jaeho, Kyung. Attack. Now.”


With the speed of light, Hanmi darted out from her hiding spot, taking notice of how Jaeho and Kyung had emerged from their as well.


Pulling out a gun, Hanmi aimed for Young Jae and shot, blowing a direct hit in his leg. The male fell down due to the sudden shock of pain as the other 5 BAP members glanced around in alarm, eyes darting back and forth to find the owner of the attack. Their eyes widened, seeing they were surrounding by 3 people with guns.


Haneul’s eyes widened the moment they came in contact with Hanmi’s as they stared at each other, Haneul in shock while Hanmi in slight remorse. Haneul’s lips parted slightly all coming out was 2 words, being the name of her sister.


“Hanmi?...”