Eunhyuk "The Beast"

Dance Break

                       I found myself being challenged by some guy named Taemin to a dance battle. He did pretty good, but not enough to beat me. My turn came up I moved swayed and stomped to the music. CRunking and Bboying never stopping to look at this Taemins face then the music ended and the crowd cheered my name. I looked at Taemin.

   "Hey dont fret kid, you did good maybe next time you will win, then again not so long as Im around.. Hahaa" He turned and walked away.

      My freind Shindong followed by another freind Siwon caught up to me.

    "Yo, that was sick Yous a beast Eunhyuk, bro." I was used to this girls falling for me and guys bragging on me. Crap I gonna be late. I took off running home. My pops was coming into town and would be P.O'd if I was late. I burst through the door to see a bunch of boxes and my moms in the kitchen crying.

   "Moms, whats going on whats wrong?" She looked up with tear filled eyes, her half haired head losing more hair, she was dying from cancer, but it couldnt be that could it?

   "Me and your father are divorcing, and your going to live with him since I donnt have much longer anyway." No, I cant move in with that bastard.

      "Eunyhuk, hurry up. I dont have all day!" He yelled to me my mom kissed me on the cheek and sent me off. Bye momma, I love you.

  We pulled up to a large two story house after what must have been three hours of driving. Men came out and carried my stuff to what was my new room. I found I didnt have to do anything, my father had a bunch of servants set up my room..

  The next morning I was woken by a strange man telling me to get to school. I arrived at some school with a yard and a bunch of brick building and lockers. I got out and went to the office. They gave me all my information and I just went to the school yard. I was greeted by someone who appeared older than me, but looked like he could be cool.

     "Hey whats up new kid? Im called Boom and you are?"

     "Im Eunhyuk."

      "Cool name...uh-oh looks like Zinni got challenged again."

      "Who, and what?"

      "Zinni, the best dancer, most beautiful and k.a girl in school."

      "Oh, theres dance battles here?"

       "Yeah, and Zinni never loses."

       "Well, I guess its time for Eunhyuk The Beast to make an appearance." I smirked.

       "What you dance?"

       "HAHA Hell yeah, bro."

       I went and watched she was pretty and a good dancer, but I still think The Beast could beat her. Here we go. This could be fun.

 

[A/N; Aah its been so long so sorry. The next chapter will be better. Comment subscribe Love ahaha ^ v ^]