Zinni, "The Great"

Dance Break

                       Zinni walked down the floor of the club with her best freind Ji Yeon, as guys followed them around like lost puppies. Chanting Zinnis name begging for her to dance. She wen to the center of the cluub and the track skipped as neon lights and laser lights lit up the now almost dark room growing brighter. The music began to play and Zinni danced. Popping at first then as the pace quickened she did a head spin then when the music slowed she went into slow windmeels, flipping from shoulder to shoulder.

                 The beat stopped and so did she as she posed. Then she saw a guy walking toward her, and she reconized him. He was T.O.P of BigBang. When he reached her he took her hand and looked with his deviating stare.

            "Zinnia-Ah, you so talented and amazing. I-I..................

 

            "Zinni, wake up before I get the cold water!! For the fifth time!!" Zinni awoke in the best part of her dream to her mother calling for her. It was time for school. Did she like school? No, but she was practically worshipped so she figured she might as well go.

            "I'm up Mom!" Zinni hollered back down, putting on her school uniform that was torn to show her under shirt and mischevious style. She brushed her hair and teethe did her make up, put on some over the knee tube socks and a hat and shoes to match her under shirt.

            "There perfect." She commented herself quickly running downstairs, kissing her mom on the cheek and grabbing a peice of bread before heading out the door. It took her about five minutes to get toschool where everyone welcomed her. Ji Yeon came to greet her and they began to walk to the recess square of her school where they sat and talked, mostly Ji Yeon.

            As Zinni listened she spotted a couple of guys walking toward them. They were a tough looking group of guys and Zinni knew just what that ment. An underground B-Boy gang that she had known came to the school, though they rarely showed up. Zinni hurridly shushed Ji Yeon.

           "Zinni right?" The one in the middle which she assumed was the leader said, "I wanna battle you." Zinni stood up and to this he tookout his phone and some music. He went first dancing and moving then flipping and posing. All the time a group of kids had gathered around. It was Zinni's turn. She flipped and stepped and spun then posed, then flipped and ran on a bench and did a back flip into the splits.

           The B-Boy gang walked away. Zinni had one and the crowd chanted her name. She just pushed through the circle with Ji Yeon at her side. She noticed Ji Yeon staring at her,      

"What is it? What are you looking at?" To that she got a simple reply.

            "I was admiring how amazing you are. You'r so talented. Haha You'r Zinni The Great!"

 

 

         [A/N; I shortened it up some. It was longer in my head. ^ _ ^ Well, enjoy!]