When Kyuhyun makes you admit your feelings for Donghae

Tumblr Troubles Part 2 (sequel)

 

"Whatcha doing?" Kyuhyun asked popping up from behind the couch. 
 
"Oh my gosh!" you slamed your laptop cover down and turned around. "What do you want?!"
 
He laughed. "Tumbling?" he asked. 
 
"Don't spy over my shoulder. You scared the crap out of me" you replied, purposely avoiding the question. 
 
"You were on Tumblr, weren't you?" Kyuhyun asked again and hopped over the back of the couch. 
 
"You don't need to know. " You kept a firm grip on the computer in your lap. 
 
"So you were. Did you get a new follower?"
 
You eyed him suspiciously. How would he know or why would he care if you got a new follower or not? After the time Super Junior explored your tumblr, you changed your password and url at least 3 times each to make sure they couldn't find it again. But it seemed like he knew something that you didn't. You cautiously opened up the laptop and looked at your follower count. Huh. The number did go up one. You weren't tumblr famous, so it surprised you that you didn't notice this new follower. You clicked the url - "you-are-now-watching-guixian" - and the blog was completely empty; there was not a single post. 
 
"Yeah, I have a new follower, why?" you finally asked. 
 
"Oh, no reason. I was just wondering" he said absent-mindedly. 
 
He casually flipped on the TV and you scooted a bit away from him so you could continue blogging without feeling nervous. 
 
"If you could have anyone as your boyfriend, who would you pick?" Kyuhyun asked a few minutes later, taking you by surprise. 
 
"I don't know. What kind of question is that? That's so random."
 
He shrugged. "What about in Super Junior? Who would you date?"
 
"Your questions are so out of the blue. I have no idea. I'd probably rather stay single than date any of you" you chuckled to yourself. 
 
"Aww, but what about Donghae?"
 
Your head snapped up. You looked right at him, noticing a little smirk appear on his face, and you set your laptop aside. "What about Donghae?" you asked. 
 
"Don't you like him?"
 
"No" you answered automatically. 
 
"Don't deny it. I know you do."
 
"No I don't! I don't like Donghae more than a friend."
 
"Well your tumblr says otherwise" he said matter-of-factly.
 
"You don't know my tumblr..."
 
He grinned. "You are now watching Guixian."
 
It took you a minute...but you slowly realized how he seemed to be one step ahead of you in everything he said...
 
"YOU MADE THAT TUMBLR?!" you asked. You looked at him with wide eyes like a deer in the headlights. 
 
"Mhm, with the help of Henry."
 
"How long have you been following me?!"
 
"About a week." He shrugged. "No big deal, it's not like you were asked an anonymous question about who you'd want as your boyfriend from Super Junior and why. It's not like I saw your answer where you admitted Donghae's your bias and you've had the biggest crush on him since forever." He smiled smuggly at you and stood up. Your mouth hung open from shock. 
 
"I'm going to freakin murder you Kyuhyun; did you show anyone?!?"
 
He started walking away towards his room so you chased after him. 
 
"Answer meee!" you demanded and hung on his arm. 
 
"Calm down, I didn't show anyone" he said. 
 
"Don't tell me to calm down when I'm mad at you! Why would you stalk me just to get information out of me like that?"
 
"______, I legitimately made an account and asked you a question on anonymous, which is a setting that you allow. I could say it's your own fault that you exposed your personal thoughts on the internet for anyone to see. You'll thank me for this later though."
 
"Why would I thank you?"
 
"Because I'm helping you out. Donghae will be home any minute now. I'm going to the store but I won't be out long."
He pulled on a jacket and headed to the front door.
 
"Kyuhyunnn don't leave me alone with him pleaseee" you whined. 
 
"You'll be fine" he said and he pulled the door open just as Donghae pushed it open. 
 
They exchanged greetings but before you could talk to Kyuhyun again, Donghae whisked you away to watch the new movie he bought. 
 
You weren't really into it though, and he could tell. 
 
"______, what's wrong?" he asked. "You seem really worried."
 
"It's nothing, I'm just kinda upset that Kyuhyun saw a secret of mine on tumblr."
 
"Oh, I'm sorry..." He paused. "Was it that one question...?" He looked at you hesitantly.
 
"You saw it?" You gulped. 
 
"Yeah, Kyuhyun showed me."
 
Your face immediately grew hot and burned red - partly from embarrassment and partly from anger than Kyuhyun lied to you about showing anyone, especially Donghae - and you looked down at the ground. "Oh, I'm sorry...no one was really supposed to see that..." you said awkwardly. You put your face in your hands, completely mortified he saw everything you wrote about him.
 
"But it was cute" he said. 
 
"What?" you looked up at him. 
 
"It was cute" he repeated. "The stuff you said. Do you really think I'm charming?" He smiled brightly and placed his hand on top of your knee. 
 
"You didn't think it was weird finding out that I like you?"
 
"Of course not. I like you too, ______."
 
"Really??" you smiled at him. 
 
"Mhm, I have for awhile." He put his arm around you and you leaned into his shoulder, exhaling a sigh of relief. "So, you want to be my girlfriend?" he asked. You happily nodded. He softly caressed your cheek and tilted your head to capture your lips in a sweet, intoxicating kiss. You immediately wrapped your arms around his neck and deepened the kiss, just barely slipping your tongue into his mouth. You had dreamed of this moment so many times, and now it was finally happening. You both smiled against each other's lips and then pulled away. 
 
"I guess Kyuhyun isn't so bad" you laughed. 
 
"Yeah, I'm glad he showed me what you said. I'm always too shy to talk to you so it was a relief finding out you felt the same way I felt about you."
 
"Yeah, even though his method of making me confess just to show you, wasn't my ideal way of letting you know, I'm happy it worked out."
 
"I'm happy too" he said simply. You both smiled at each other and cuddled up on the couch, talking about everything you like about one another and making plans for an official first date.