finale

Valentine's Day

 

 
 
 
 
 Donghae was frustrated, really really frustrated.... It was valentines day and people are supposed to be celebrating this day with their beloved ones ..... But of course for Super Junior things weren't that simple .... 
 
They had to preform a valentines day stage And that obviously wasn't what Hae had in mind .. 
He wanted to spend the day with his Hyukki .. Cuddle with him all day long .. Maybe even go on a date , sure they will have to be on disguise and spend a big amount of money to get a private place but still it was WAY better than spending it at the backstage of some stadium waiting for their turn..
 
 don't get him wrong he loves their ELF so much and if it was on any onther day he would have done this till the next morning without a single complain ......but this was valentines day for god's sake he wants to be with his lover
 
 He kept pouting and sulking ever since he woke up this morning
 "Hae would you please just stop sulking.." Said Yesung to the pouting fish
 Hae just looked up at him with sad eyes "but I wanna be with hyukki"
 "Well he's right there Hae go and sit with him" Yesung pointed at hyuk who was sitting with siwon on the floor chattin ...
"No hyung I mean I want to spend valentine with him .. Here I can't even hold his hand without someone looking at us"
 
 The noona came in and told them to get ready because in five minutes they will be going on stage.....
 "Ok guys ready??"Shouted hyukjae as he stood and looked around the room at his band members.. He saw his lover looking at him and pouting with teary eyes He sighed and walked up to him,graped his wrist and pulled to get on stage
 
 They preformed their songs as perfect as usuall With a lot of eunhae fanservice .. And to some members it was a little too much fanservice but well..they knew the two love birds were upset over not having their private valentine time so they just let them be..
 
 
 ------
 
 
 It was already 11 pm when they could finally go home .. Hyuk took his seat next to Hae and straddled him in his arms while the rest got in the van "Baby you're tired?"Whispered hyukjae to his sleepy lover who nodded in return 
"Sleep baby I'll take you up on my back when we arrive " he kissed his haed and Hae quickly drifted to a much needed sleep missing the suspicious grin that was plastered on his lover's face along with the rest of the group...
 
 Hae could feel the van stop but he was too tired to open his eyes .. Hyuk picked him up on his back and walked to what donghae guessed was the elevator of their building
 
 The elevator arrived and hyuk stepped in it before shifting Hae in his hands and bicking him up bridal style
 Hae tried to open his eyes this time but hyuk was quick to tell him not to "Just keep resting baby you need it .. We'll be there soon" he whispered ....
 
 Hyukjae stepped out of the elevator and put donghae down to stand on his feet "Baby open your eyes"
 Hae rubbed his eyes tirdely "why hyukki .." He whined but was left speechless once he fully opened his eyes and took a good look at his surroundings
 there were red roses all over the long hallway of -what Hae guessed- was one fancy hotel.
 
The roses seemed to start from the door of the elevator to the door of one of the rooms on the right.the room's door had two candles surrounding it....
 Hyukii's hands wrapped around Hae's waist and pushed him forward ... They kept walking together till they reached the room's door , hyuk pulled out a card and opened the door ... 
 
They stepped inside with hyukjae's hands still wrapped around Hae ... "You seriously thought that I would'nt celebrate with my love today ?"
 
 Hae was stunned... The room was plain dark, candles were the only source of light and they were every where along with lots of red petals covering the floor and the bed
 Hyuk let go of hae's waist and wrapped their fingers together , he guided him to the balcony where a table was set with dinner on top.. A large bouquet of flowers presented itself in the mids of all that ... 
 
Hae looked back at his lover who gave him a warm smile...and with tears threatening to fall down his flawless cheek Hae ran up to hyuk wrapping him in a tight hug 
"Awww baby why are you crying you're supposed to be happy not sad" said hyuk rubbing his hands up and down Hae's back 
" I am happy ... Its just tears of joy .."He looked up at hyuk and pecked his lips their arms still wrapped around each other 
 
... Hyuk wiped the tears away "I don't want to see tears .. I missed your smile today .. Please smile .. For me??" 
Hae gave him a big grin cheeks turning a little shade of pink " I love you hyukki"
 "I love you too baby ... Happy valentines day my love .. Come on let's eat " 
 
They sat around the table hyukjae taking a seat at one of the two chairs and donghae sitting on his lap comfortably ... 
They fed each other stealing kisses every now and then .. Enjoying the warmth of each other's presence
 
 Once they were done Hyuk got up and offered his hand to Hae " may I have this dance ?" Hae grinned and took his lover's hand following him inside the bedroom .. Hyuk some romantic music using the remote and wrapped Hae closer toward him swaying their bodies to rhythm ... 
 
They kissed sweetly along the dance .. Tongues twirling together in a lovely movement tasting each other's sweet taste ... 
Soon the kiss turned more passionate and the heat inside the room was unpearable...
 
 "Hae your tired let's just call it off today baby" 
"No ... I want you hyukki " He looked at hyuk and cupped his face leaning in for an eager kiss both of them walking blindly to the bed falling on top of it their lips never parting....
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 ♥♥♥♥♥ The End ♥♥♥♥♥